*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789534-The-Guardian-of-Min-Chapter-7
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1789534
About a girl who created her own world. Please comment & let me know how I can improve.
Chapter 7: The Call
Green

“Well, you see-”
“He was MADLY in love with her and took the job just to be closer to her. And now they are dating and he is going to propose to her tonight!” Red said.
“RED! That is SO not true.”
“Well, I did over exaggerate just a tiny bit. But he is going to propose to her. Tonight!”
“Aw! That is so cute!” Pink said.
“Just shut up! All of you!” I said. As Red was about to make a smart remark, the phone rang. “Hello?” I said.
“I have her.” The man said.
“Excuse me? Have who?” I questioned.
“Your wife, Silver. The creator. You know what I want in return. Your dragon, Ice.”
“WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO HER!?” I screamed. Blue dropped a dish. It shattered in the background.
“Oh, nothing. Yet.”
“SO HELP ME GOD IF YOU HURT HER!”
“Oh, I am not going to hurt her yet. I just want your dragon.”
“What do you want with Ice!?” I snarled.
“Well, that is for me to know and you to find out.” The man chuckled. “Meet me at Sky Peak. I will be there. Waiting. You have one month. Every day that goes by her conditions get worse. This starts next week. Don't fly. You must walk on foot with your dragon.” Red grabbed the phone.
“YOU CHODE! IF YOU HURT HER I WILL BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME YOU DICK!?” Red screamed.
“I am not afraid of you.”
“YOU BETTER BE AFRAID OF ME! I AM A KICK-ASS NINJA!” Red screamed at the man. I took the phone from her
“I AM GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON HER! AND DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER! IF I FOUND OUT THAT YOU DID SO HELP ME GOD YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF ANOTHER DAY! DO YOU HEAR ME!?”
“You know what, now that you mention it, that wouldn't be a bad idea. Thanks!” He had hung up on me and Red was still furious. I was mortified. I was in a trance. Staring off into space. I dropped the phone and my mouth was gaping open. It was in the shape of an “O”. Still in a trance, I walked to my room and slammed the door just as the tears started to fall.
© Copyright 2011 SilverWing (silverwing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789534-The-Guardian-of-Min-Chapter-7