*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789758-Pool-Snacks
Rated: · Other · Other · #1789758
Be fully aware of your surroundings while in the pool.
This story is based off several pictures from Coiledfist, The pictures belong to the rightful owners enjoy. This is also my first story on the site do not criticize me

"Never Eat Pool Snacks!" My mom always say, "They have that special sauce that makes you vomit and next thing you know your in bed with some hobo or a man you never met." She said again. "Don't worry mom, Jacob will be there, he'll make sure I don't eat any pool snacks." I said when I walked out the door. I was thirteen at the time of my disappearance, I was average, had black hair with hazel eyes and I occasionally had a crush on Jacob my neighbor who was built, had a gorgeous body that makes you want to drool. As I walked out the door, my mom called out. "Adrian don't forget to put sunblock before you reach the pool!" "Ugh OK Mom, I'll put some on before we reach 5th street. Outside on the curb was Jacob, he gave me a sexy smile, He knew I had a crush on him and he knew I was gay. I got into his somewhat of his taste fast car and closed the door. "Did you bring your sunscreen?" He said in a baby voice. "Ahh Shut up!" I said laughing. We both laughed for a few, soon He started the car and we left towards Public Pool. We reached an intersection, I leaned forward to see the sign, it said Vermont Street. "OK just another intersection will be 5th street and that's where I have to apply sunscreen on. Soon the light turned green and moved again, instead of reaching 5th Street Jacob pulled into a small neighborhood, judging by the housings it used to be part of the old city that was abandoned and rebuilt when the new city mayor proclaimed wanted a rebuilt of a city. "I thought we were taking towards 5th?" I asked, "We are..This is just a shortcut." He answered. Soon we hit a bump on the road, unfortunately for I wasn't wearing my safety belt. So I was jolted and leaned towards Jacob. "Hmmm you like it huh?" He said to me, I started to blush, pulled up and sat back in my seat, "It's OK you can lay down on me, I got control of this. He then grabbed my shoulder and just adjusted me so that I was lying on his lap. We soon pulled over to a quiet part of the neighborhood, it was underneath a willow tree that stood there longer than the city.
© Copyright 2011 VictimOfChoice (victimofchoice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789758-Pool-Snacks