*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790387-Vampire-Night-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by M
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #1790387
You know. Haha, I just forgot. This iis gonna be a long chapter. Promise.
A/N; Hiya, just want to say, I'm sorry. I shoulda made my last chapter longer. I just needed a way to start off the "book". The P.O.V's are also gonna change. Let the story begin.



Chapter 2/ Sasha's P.O.V



I opened my eyes and saw a truck interior. Where was I? How am I supposed to explain this to my mom? I remember thinking.



"Sleeping beauty's awake, Jeff." a women with blonde hair and golden eyes? said.



The man named Jeff sighed and looked at me, but talked to the blondie "Venus, go get the blood."



I had stared at him with wide eyes, "W-w-what? W-w-where am I? Who are you?"



He simply smiled and lifted his hat and I saw he was bald, "Jeff Smith. We are in Ireland, my dear. And you are a vampire."



"N-n-no. Not possible.... not real," I breathed and closed my eyes.



"Completely possible. Ah, thank you, Venus!" Jeff smiled and handed me a cup, "Drink."



Closing my eyes I took a sip, and I ended up drinking it all. "Thank you."



"So shall we start, when we get to the castle?" Venus asked.



"C-castle?" I stammered.



"Yes, castle."



"Why me?" I muttered.



"Why not you?" Jeff looked at me solemly.



"Because I had a life! I had places to go! Things I wanted to do! A boyfriend!" I had shouted.



"Now you have us. Now we teach you. Now you are our family." He said calmly.



Crossing my arms, I looked out the window at the rolling hills and small cottages.



"We are here." Venus chirped as I saw a castle like Dracula's.



"First stop, my doom," I muttered.
© Copyright 2011 M (pielover28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790387-Vampire-Night-Chapter-2