*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790452-A-Biography-Outta-boredom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by M
Rated: ASR · Non-fiction · Other · #1790452
I'm bored and can't sleep so I'm writing about lil' ol' me.
First of all, I'm Mikayla and I was born April 28th, 1999. I'll start with me being born.



My mother gave birth to me at 11:08pm. Her umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck. So the docs didn't think I'd live (wtf). I did and they were surprised.



Two years later, my mom divorced my father. He was very abusive, verbally and physically, and she had to escape. So a couple months later we moved to Indianna and lived with a couple of our friends. Then, we moved back to Colorado when I was 3yrsold.



I began seeing my father again. I was forced. I was always scared, even if he had done what I wanted to do. I never really knew why. A couple times when I was with him for Christmas he hit me and made me cry so much my Oma was worried.



This went on for a while, until I reached my breaking point. I was about 7yrsold. He was with me, his girlfriend, and her baby. He was supposed to take me home. So he was going to get some keys and his girlfriend wouldn't give them to him. It began to get violent so I ushered the little gir to the farthest room behind the bed. I told her to stay put and I was going to the bathroom and my dad saw me and handed me the keys so he could punch his girlfriend better. I set the keys down and went to the bathrooom. Once, I was back in the room I distracted the lil' girl from what was going on. Apparently the police were called so my mom had to come get me. First, I was interviewed by the police. After that I sobbed into my mom's shirt and we went home. My father ended up going tojail for a while. Isaw a couple months before I said I was done.



I didn't see him anymore. My mom got married. I was part of it. It was amazing.



Then, one bithday my father called and said some things. Then, asked if I loved him. (this is hard to write) I couldn't reply. I loved him because he was my dad, but no other reason. So he said Oh. I understand, bye. I said bye and began to sob.So about 3months later I went to thrapy. (outta space)
© Copyright 2011 M (pielover28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790452-A-Biography-Outta-boredom