*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790455-A-Biography-Outta-Boredom-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by M
Rated: ASR · Non-fiction · Biographical · #1790455
Hehe. I ran out of space. I'M ONLY 12 PEOPLE! This is crazy.
A/N; Hehe. All true. I'm not done either!



So I went to thrapy.(hehe thrapy) And I worked on feeling good about myself. Eventually I quit going. That was about 2years ago.



I moved to a new school once again for 5th grade. (4th school) There was this one girl I was scared of. She made me her friend. I began to hate her so I told 3times I didn't want to be her friend. She didn't understand until I insulted her. ( I am not proud of my actions) Then we became enemies. She texted me "accidently" something rude about me and I snapped. Her friend's name started with A so I was wondeing what my name was under. It got pretty dirty from there. Then it was 6th grade and my BFF was moving to my school. I was happy even though I got death glares from "it" (enemy girl) and her crew. I didn't care though. It was pretty funny. 6th grade went by quickly.



In March my nana moved in. It made my life a living hell. It disrupted everything. I mean, I was told when to go to bed at a sleepover. 9:00pm. Yuck. Anyway, she destroyed my life and nagged me about everything and treated me like a fricken 5 year old. She still does. Ugh.



It became this summer. I am now going to Disney World in 2 weeks and a cruise in December. I say, I'm pretty lucky now. I even found my lost iPod Shuffle! Well, there's my life story. I'm still living in hell. But it's okay.
© Copyright 2011 M (pielover28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790455-A-Biography-Outta-Boredom-2