*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791133-Week-2-Excerise-2
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1791133
Week 2 Exercise 2 - fill in the blank lock chart for Focus on Fiction workshop
2. Write a quick plot for your current idea. This could be one of the two items you created last week, or another new story entirely. Use four lines, one for each LOCK.

My lead is a young Celtic girl, daughter of the chieftess of their clan. Strong willed, smart and adventurous............................................................................................................................................

His/Her objective is to find the only healer who can make the antidote for an illness caused by an evil sorceress...........................................................................................................................

He/She is confronted by a minion of the sorceress in the guise of a druid who offers to take her to the healer........................................................................................................................

The ending is a knockout when, through her intelligence she is able to outwit the druid before he can sabotage her quest and the healer turns out to be someone that she had thought died at the beginning of her quest...........................................................................................................
© Copyright 2011 Innkeepersdaughter (inns at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791133-Week-2-Excerise-2