*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791139-Chapter-17-A-Night-in-Shutlers-Castle
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1791139
The Journey to get Black Widow's Blood is a creepy one indeed.....
                                                                                               Chapter 17
                                                                                A Night in Shutler’s Castle part 2

“Shutler’s Castle!” We shrieked.

Fun Fact: Shutler’s Castle is creepy place on the other side of Flow City. It’s rumored to be hunted. About 500 years ago, there was a king named King Shutler who lived there. He was a terrible king, and he killed many people just for fun. The castle is filled with hundreds of dead bodies; their ghosts still hunt the castle because they were unable to find peace. One day, the people got so fed up with his senseless killings that they teamed up and killed him. He put a curse on the castle before he died. If you go in the castle now, you’ll never come out alive.

“We can’t go there..” Princess said frightened. 

“It’s the only way to save Black Widow,” I insisted.

“We better get going we don’t have much time,” said Blue Jay.

We all head towards the door when Princess stopped us.

“Does `hunted` mean nothing to you guys?” 

“Stop being a coward and let’s go Princess!” Kyle yelled.

We went to the parking lot and got on our rides.

******

         We drove up to the entrance of Shutler’s Castle. It was more frightening then we ever imagined. The Castle was black and tall; the sky was a dark purplish color. There was so much demonic power in that castle that trees and grass couldn’t even grow. Everything was dead around the castle, and we heard frightening screams and evil laughter coming from it.


“I’m scared.” Blue Jay said, shivering.

“You can stay outside if you want?” I said.

“Yea, we only need three of us to get the blood,” said Black Rose.

“Black Rose, Eskimo, and I will go inside the castle Blue Jay, Princess and Kyle you stay out here,” I ordered.

“The blood is on the third floor, last door to the right. Be careful,” said Kyle.

“Sure thing!” I shouted back as we walked in to the gate.

         When we got to the door is said; “Caution stay away, If you want to live”. I really wish we could obey this rule and turn back, but Black Widow’s life was on the line.

Eskimo took a deep breath, “Here we go guys..”

         Eskimo opened the door, and we all stumbled inside. There were cobwebs everywhere  the house looked very ancient and creepy; slime was oozing from the ceiling. 

“Eww..” we shrieked.

         How nasty the house was is not our concern at the moment. We headed up the stairs to the second floor. Suddenly, we heard the voice of a woman in pain. It was coming from the third room in the hallway. I opened the door and we could see a man stabbing the woman over and over again; blood was every where.

“Wait, Stop! Ahhh! Ahhh!” she shrieked.

“We have to do something!” I yelled.

“We can’t, Serrony,” Black Rose whispered.

“Why not?” we asked.

“This has already happened. We are seeing their souls replaying their deaths, now they’re just ghost. Let’s keep going.” 

         We closed the door, and continued on our journey. We were all a little scared, but Black Rose was the bravest out of all of us. I had never seen her so serious before; she hadn’t cracked a joke all day. We entered the next floor, and a red pool was set before us.

“Who put cool-aid in the pool?” I asked.

“I wish this was cool-aid, it’s blood.” Black Rose  replied.

We looked down at the pool; it smelled of iron, and we saw bones floating in it.

“That’s disgusting!” Eskimo and I shouted.

“Well, you’re not gonna like this next part.”

“What do you mean?” we asked.

“It looks like we’re gonna have to swim in it. There is water on both sides of the hallway.”

“What!?”

“Remember Black Widow,” she reminded us.

          We tied up our hair, took a deep breath, and dove in. We swam as fast as we could, we couldn’t wait to get out of that bloody pool. When we got to the other side, we were covered in blood from head to toe.

“I’m taking five showers when we get home.” I rang out my hair.

“Agreed.”

         We finally made our way to the third floor. Suddenly, we heard a growling sound. It was coming from the room Kyle told us the blood would be in. I opened the door, and there was a huge demon dog inside. He was so large that he had to lean because if he didn’t, he’d break the ceiling. He turned around and growled at us. His growl was so strong that it knocked us over.

“Is he a soul?” I asked.

“Nope, he’s real,” Black Rose replied.

“Oh dear..” Eskimo said.

         The dog came hurtling towards us. He slashed Eskimo with his claws, and she flew to the other side of the room. Her stomach was bleeding as she was knocked out cold.

“Eskimo!” I shrieked.

         Black Rose leaned over to me.

“Don’t worry, Serrony, I have a plan.”

         She whispered the plan to me; it was time for us to put it into action.

“Mind Control!” I shouted.

          With my mind control, I made the dog stay still while Black Rose used her blades of blood attack, and sliced the dog to pieces.

“Nice team work!” I shouted.

“You too.” Black Rose smiled.

“But where’s the blood?” I asked.

          The dog’s corpse started to float and shine; a small container of blue liquid fell out of it.

“Is that the blood?” I pointed.

Black Widow picked up the container of blood.

“Yep, our job here is done.”

Black Rose and I smiled at each other.
© Copyright 2011 Mrs. Populatery (supergirl23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791139-Chapter-17-A-Night-in-Shutlers-Castle