*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791206-Ice-cabin
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1791206
Two hikers one snowstorm
Susan woke up. The door burst open letting a howl of snow into the cabin. She screamed at the shock. The man that entered seemed made of snow, frozen fur round his face. She grabbed her torch ready to wield as a weapon.

It took him a great deal of effort to shut the door against the howling snow. Finally he leant back against the closed door. He Pushed the fur lined hood back from his head, ice crystals hung from his short beard.

She climbed out of bed to help as he collapsed against the door. She wore only a thin pink cotton tank top, and white briefs. The cold wooden floor stung, the cold air gripped her in an icy embrace.

She managed to push the backpack off and helped him out of his coat. He didn't say anything as she pulled his boots off, the socks beneath were sodden.

Once barefoot she got him to his feet. She wrangled him into the wooden chair in-front of the stove before opening the hatch and dropping in more fuel. She put the kettle on the stove and went to her backpack for some instant soup.

He held the mug in both hands as he sipped at the steaming soup. “Thank you.” His voice trembled from the cold.

“That's OK, us hikers gotta stick together.”

“Storm came in quickly, missed the cabin, had to circle back.” He drank between words.

“Well you found it, that's the important thing.” She hung up his socks and coat then searched through his pack for some clean clothes. “You better get into some fresh clothes and into bed.”

He obediently stripped off, multiple layers of tops pealed off until he was stood topless, muscles clearly defined beneath lean flesh. Hair curled on his chest, more trailing down his rippled stomach to disappear into his pants.

She tossed him a top, disappointed when he covered his skin. He turned round to strip of his pants and boxers. She watched his muscular ass atop his firm hairy legs. She passed dry boxers to his outstretched hand. She found herself biting her bottom lip as he bent over to put his boxers on. She had been hiking solo for 2 weeks, before that she had been in a girls hostel surrounded by sweaty unwashed women.

“Lets get you into bed, it will be cosy” There was a single cot, barely wide enough for one person.

“Sleep sounds great, and some body warmth would be good.” He climbed onto the bed, she slipped under blanket behind him, her arm over him to hold herself on the bed.

After a few minutes of fidgeting to keep herself on the bed he turned round letting her turn and fit tightly against his body. She felt his strong arms round her waste. She squirmed against his body enjoying the feel of his muscles enveloping her.

Her fingers mingled with his holding her hand against her stomach. Gently she encouraged his hand upwards, he slid up the rise of her breast, her nipple hardened at the slightest touch, trying to push through the thin cotton. She moaned beneath his touch. His near death experience obviously reminding him not to let experiences slip through his fingers.

She pressed her ass against him, grinding against his groin, enjoying the feel of his bulge. His hot breath caressed her neck, making her forget about the snowstorm outside.

Pulling up her top she allowed him access to her bare breast, the cool fingers squeezed hot flesh, eliciting another moan from her. She knew him for less than an hour, she still didn't know his name. She pushed her panties down her round ass, feeling them drag down between her closed legs.

He reached down to pull himself from his boxers, she felt his bulbous head press against her fleshy lips. His finger parted her lips, she trembled at his touch. His bulging head pushed into her wet fold.

She gasped as he speared her, sinking slowly into her. Once fully embedded in her, he moved slowly and gently. She could feel him deep inside her, seeming to get larger every second he was in her. All she could think about was his giant rod pulsating and throbbing.

She kept her legs squeezed shut exaggerating the girth of him inside her. His hands gripped her body, pulling her tight. His warmth enveloped her, she fought the desire to reach down and bring herself to climax early.

Beneath the blanket the heat built as Susan's breathing became loud. She could feel her juices pumping from her as her body was kept on the verge of orgasm. His breath was on her neck, his hands on her body, but she was only vaguely aware of them. All she knew was his ever expanding cock.

She pulled herself forwards, unable to hold out any longer, and then she thrust herself backwards along the full length of his wet shaft. She cried out as she plunged backwards as her orgasm spilled from her in a torrent. He joined her in orgasm, shooting his seed deep inside her.

Satisfied, they slipped into a warm sleep held tight on the small bed.

Word Count: 869
© Copyright 2011 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791206-Ice-cabin