*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792707-Teachers-pet
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1792707
His old teacher plays the part of the naughty schoolgirl
James wasn't sure why he was attending his high school reunion, he hadn't kept in contact with anyone. At the function hall he was greeted by a girl he vaguely remembered. She gave him his name badge without him having to tell her who he was.

The hall was decorated like a prom. Some of the guys looked like they had squeezed into their suits from prom, with varying degrees of success. He scanned the room for faces he might want to talk to, but found none. He headed for the bar.

In a wave of nostalgia he ordered a bud. Leaning back on the bar the cold bottle between his lips he glanced round the room again.

"Jamie?" The woman's voice came from beside him.

He turned, at the end of the short bar sat Miss Smith, only six years older than the class most of the boys had crushes on her. Ten years on she looked like she was still 22. She wore a school girl outfit in an attempt at role reversal. Short plaid skirt, white shirt tied beneath her breasts to expose her stomach and emphasis her cleavage, the shadow of a black bra beneath.

They chatted, she stopped teaching but didn't reveal why. He explained that once he left town he had lost contact with everyone. As the evening went on they exchanged stories since, reliving high school memories. Miss Smith suggested they take their reminiscing back to her room after a couple of stern looks from the head of science whilst they were drunkenly laughing.

He collapsed on the small sofa as she went to the mini-bar. With a pile of miniatures she joined him on the sofa. She pushed his suit jacket from his shoulders, her hands clumsy from alcohol. Her lips pressed roughly against his with drunken eagerness while she tried to yank his tie from him. His fingers took over when all she managed was to tighten the knot.

She managed more success undoing his shirt buttons. Her lips went to his hairy chest, kissing his revealed flesh. His mind flashed back 10 years to him fantasizing about her.

Her teeth squeezed his nipple making him jump, her eyes flashed up at him as a grin spread across her face around the teased nipple.

She climbed across his lap so she was on her hands and knees across him. Her hand pulled her skirt up over her back to reveal her round ass. “Have I been a naughty schoolgirl? Must I be punished.” Her words were slurred by drunkenness.

James' own level of intoxication helped him to play along, “I think you deserve a spanking.” His hand lightly slapped her.

“You call that punishment?” The challenge overcame any reservations James had about taking part in her game. His second hit was a proper spank, a loud slap that echoed off the walls. “Oh yes, I must be punished.”

The force of his next hit made his hand sting, she called out. He felt the pressure of his member trying to escape. Each spank made her cry out louder, and his restrained cock to throb more.

She climbed off him, James thought she had had enough. Her hands unleashed his beast that pulsated with desire. She proceeded to strip off, the shirt and bra tossed to the carpet. She reached beneath her skirt to pull down the thin black thong and stepped carefully out of it.

In just her short skirt and high heels her legs were firm. She rummaged in her bags and pulled out a long wooden ruler, James realised she hadn't been punished enough. Without saying anything she walked over to the bed. Bending over the edge she placed the ruler beside her and lifted her skirt once more to reveal her red cheeks.

He didn't need instructions, with the wood in his hand he brought it down with a crack against her skin, the sound of the word slapping bare skin mixed with her cry of pleasure and pain made his member pulse.

She pushed her hand beneath her body, her fingers emerged between her legs. Fingers opened her fleshy lips as the wood made contact again and again. Wet fingertips circled her engorged bud as her cries got louder and louder. His smacks tried to match the intensity of her cries leaving dark red lines across skin.

His free hand gripped his member pumping up and down in time with his strikes. Her fingers plunged inside her while her thumb pressed hard on her sensitive clit. Watching her drove him into a frenzy the wood felt like it would splinter against her.

Then she cried out even louder, fluid gushed around her fingers. He watched as she orgasmed, her hand shaking within her.

He was ready to spurt over her red skin when she span round and took him into her mouth in one fluid movement. The surprise of her hot wet lips surrounding him was enough to push him over the edge. Her mouth filled with his seed, escaping down her throat.

James collapsed on the bed unable to stand any longer, the ruler still held tight in his hand.

Word Count: 868
© Copyright 2011 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792707-Teachers-pet