*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792240-Natures-beauty
Rated: E · Other · Animal · #1792240
A short discriptive peice about a scene of nautral beauty.
Natures beauty.

It is dawn and the birds are singing in a natural rhythm, as the sky is glazed by the uprising Sun. Dew, on the vibrant green grass, sparkles while the soothing sound of running water from the crystal clear river nearby can be heard. Fish swim gracefully up the river and a few ducks smoothly drift across the water in the direction of the even tide; one of them occasionally making a half hearted quack. Many large tall brown oak trees stand tall as their golden leaves dance slowly to the ground. The smell of fresh grass, and the smell of nearby flowers of various fading colours seductively surrounds the area.

The sun is now a harsh, nuclear yellow, casting its rays upon the area. The surface water in the river blindingly shines. A spectrum of wildlife inhabit and explore the bed of golds, reds and browns. Bees and wasps swarm the aromatic flowers,as deer spring along and eat blades of grass and birds fly along the skylines above. The tall trees cast a cooling shadow upon the ground where a squirrel eats some nuts and watches frantically around for unsuspecting danger.

Dusk approaches and wolves run across the grass with glaring eyes. The moonlight casts an ominous silver light, illuminating the area. The trees are like pitch black towering structures. The river is slowing and freezing due to the harsh blistering cold. Blades of grass turn white due to the chill, and the aroma of flowers is barely present.
© Copyright 2011 R.Williams (rhyswilliams23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792240-Natures-beauty