*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792242-The-Power-of-Fear
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1792242
descriptive peice about fear and the power it holds.
Fear.
Fear is ever powerful, ever changing and ever persistent.
It controls many, holds back millions and is used to the individuals advantage by few.
For those who have courage and bravery still feel fear, but the difference is, they will not let it stop them.
Fear is made only powerful by the people who feel it.

Fear has an amazing friend, negativity.
With negativity, fear is heightened and the many who feel fears never believe, due to lack of faith.
Negativity exists within our heads, a voice which tells us that we cannot achieve, believe and most importantly that we are not capable.
Fear has many faces and is expressed in many forms, such a mutatious thing, it can also be reborn.

Fear has many weaknesses, fear is created by oneself.
Replace pessimism with optimism, and fear shall start to falter.
Have faith and belief in yourself and others, and never let fear take control, then it cant take control of you.
Surround yourself with things of happiness, then there shall be no room for sadness.

Fear does not have to be your enemy, and it is not always bad however,
like many things, it has its good and bad sides.
Fear is important, instinctively, for protection and safety,
it can be manipulated to achieve life goals and dreams.

Like they say, "what cannot kill you can only make you stronger."
© Copyright 2011 R.Williams (rhyswilliams23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792242-The-Power-of-Fear