*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792368-Pain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Damian
Rated: GC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1792368
This is a something of a poem/short story that I wrote about BDSM.
You wake up from a cold sweat with the feeling of want and need for her skin to be touching yours. Your body yearns for the feeling of her warm, firm hand against your ass with a force that makes you lurch forward with the surprise of her skin slapping against yours. Oh how you’ve missed that oh so familiar sting of her continuous punishment against your flesh making your ass pinken as it becomes tender and sensitive to any and all touch now. To feel that incredible sensation of the perfect mixture of pleasure and pain is shear ecstasy. You beg her to satisfy that masochistic side of yours as you submit to her painful ploys to get you to come as she twists your nipples till their erect and pink with pain. While you feel her bite hard on those tender muscles of the inner thighs until she feels them start to shake on their own. You bite your lip to stifle a scream of pleasure, but with no avail as she hears you whimper with happiness and pain. She chains you down to the bed so you have no escape from the vindictive things this woman has in her devious mind that await your body tonight.

A whimper escapes you from the idea of what is to come but not knowing exactly what she has in mind for you tonight. She gags her victim so you can’t be heard throughout the house when you feel the sudden shock of her hand connect sharply with your inner thigh to get the body warmed up and paying attention to what she has in mind as she stands in front of your naked, chained, gagged body. You pull lightly against your restraints in response to the sting that now plagues your thigh as you bite down, yelping slightly, on the gag. She gets an evil look in her eyes promising that this is going to hurt but that you’ll enjoy every minute of it. She strokes your stomach softly lulling you into a temporary calm when you feel her hand smack against the opposite thigh that she had previously smacked as her eyes flash that all too familiar promise of the pain to come with a devilish smile that streaks across her face. It’s not a fear that haunts your thoughts as all this is happening but a slight excited anticipation of the intoxicating mixture of pain and pleasure that she’s promising with ever smack, every twist of flesh, and every tantalizing bite of skin that she inflicts upon your body that just has you jerking against your restraints. You feel her run her hand along your lower lips teasing them as you realize how wet you’ve become from all the foreplay that she has put you through you look at her face that has softened slightly with a sort of sweet smile as she speaks quietly and seductively those little whispers of approval from how wet your pussy has become. She decides to tease her new findings by sliding a finger slowly into you which makes your head tilt back and your breathing heavy.

Her seductive whispers speaking of how easily she slides in and out of you, of how swollen your clit and walls have become, and of how hot and tight you are. Your body moving back and forth against her finger in a feeble attempt to try and fuck yourself she lets this go on for a little while to give you false hope till you are just at that point of true arousal when she decides to pull out. A groan of disappointment escapes your muffled lips that are only met with another slap against your thigh which snaps your mind back to the fact that your pleasure is only going to be met when she decides that she wants to see you come by her hand. She notices that your nipples have gone soft so she puts her attention back to making them pointed and pink once more while you writhe and arch your back into her with the pain you love so much.

She nibbles down your stomach, bites hard and sinks her teeth deep into the muscle of your hip which makes you buck and arch your back even more into her. She takes pleasure in the squirms of her victim and continues to torture and tease you while feeling her slide two fingers into you which makes your head jerk back and a moan escape those gagged lips. She begins to thrust in and out of you while taping that sweet spot that every woman knows which makes you want to scream with ecstasy but all that can be heard is the muffled groans and moans through a gag. She releases your hip from her bite which makes your hips drop to the bed. She runs her tongue along the tender, sensitive thigh towards your lower lips the muscles clenching from her soft touch as a shiver begins to run through you uncontrollably from anticipation. She reaches the part of your body that has become hot and wet and with a vindictive giggle she sticks out her tongue to meet that already throbbing clit and begins to flick it just a few times to make your body jolt with every tap while your muscles jump at her touch. She spreads your lower lips apart and presses her tongue hard against your over sensitive clit which makes you arch up and pull hard against the restraints as you bite deep into the gag so that it now has permanent teeth marks.

She begins to flick her tongue quickly up and down your clit which drives you crazy. She continues thrusting her fingers deeper into you while working your clit for everything it was worth making you yearn to come so desperately. You groan the desperate pleas of want and desire for her so she will let you come but all that is coherent is muffled, incoherent words; she looks up at you and pulls the gag out of your mouth with a curious look on her face. You do your best to control the sound of desperation in your voice as you plea for her to allow you to come as you plead using words that you know she enjoys hearing when they come dripping out of your mouth. She gives you a look that says she will think about it and tells you not until she says so and puts the gag back in your mouth. She goes back to what she was doing between your trembling legs while trying so desperately not to disappoint her by coming before you have permission.

She knows what she’s doing and gets you so worked up and so near that she can practically taste the orgasm that’s soon to come. She pauses, looks up at you and with a sweet smile gives you confirmation that she is now ready for you to come and with that your body holds nothing back for her while she goes back to working that pulsating clit and fucking you with her fingers. Soon she is rewarded with the tightened feeling around her fingers as the come is now flowing freely and without stopping out of you while you’re entire body clenches up. As your muscles tense and tighten as you begin to shake uncontrollably with the unbelievable orgasm. The orgasm passes and your body relaxes back onto the bed as she slowly pulls her fingers out of you and without even thinking she seductively slides her wet fingers into her mouth which makes you whimper with desire at how unbelievably hot that is to you and how you wish it were you who were sucking on those fingers. She sucks her fingers clean, leans down close to you, pulls the gag out of your mouth and kisses your lips hard biting them as well while playing with your tongue with hers so that the mixture of what your juices taste like as well as what her mouth tastes like in her mouth.

© Copyright 2011 Damian (evangeline21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792368-Pain