*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792457-Tail-Concerto-Final-Serenade-Prologue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Animal · #1792457
A tell tale look into a future with our animated favorites of tail concerto
Tail Concerto is in copywrite of Bandai corporated, along with all characters related to it.

===========

Hello...welcome to our story told many a perspective at times.  We are here to tell the tale that has been told a long long ago... again..

But this time we're telling it again... in the future.

But first...A VERY LONG recap..

===========

One canine, one destiny
a young boy who grew up a man in the fine art of honor and dignity being an officer of the law.
Piloting a machine made for safety and heroism atop the utmost authority of assuring capture of all criminal activities amongst the populace.

Many lands, many skies
All life in the air and riding along floating islands which hold our citizens dear at heart.
Atop of the heap, machines of creation which let one travel along the skies from one civilization to another floating with the breeze.

three cats, one hope
liberation of feline kind from the clutches of what is assumed the tyranny of dogdom
Obscured in vision, the black cat gang with purpose blurred by wickedness and cunning devised from a feline bent on conquest and ruin.

One kingdom, many royals
a father and a daughter in bickering moments with a worrying buttler and royal knight
Oblivious to heartfelt feelings, the princess delves into intrigue and danger without the safety of her guardian chasing after her in broken heart.

One future...two parents...
The offspring of a couple being a breed none ever would expect from such a family.
Here our tale begins with this young one on march, hoping to be in steps with her great and honorable father of the police...and someday more.

===========

... Okay so it wasn't as long as I thought but GIMME A BREAK.
© Copyright 2011 JulioandRena (julio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792457-Tail-Concerto-Final-Serenade-Prologue