*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792460-Blessing-in-disguise
by Ashlee
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Family · #1792460
Having my baby at the age of 14.
There i was at the age of fourteen, barely knowing myself yet..sitting in a cold waiting room, my mother to my left, my "boyfriend" to my right. Sure i knew what love was, right? I knew what i was doing, everything would be okay. -I found myself thinking these same things for the next nine months- The gel was cold on my stomach, and of course i was in the most uncomfortable situation a teenage girl could ever be in, well...ever.
Then i heard it, three words that hit you like nails on a chalkboard, so outrageous, unbearing and wild, you can't help but listen.."There's your baby." Yep, i was looking up at a screen, and there was a tiny, round figure..MY CHILD. In my stomach ! Living in there..i couldnt believe it.
The ride home was quiet, but content. I mean, what do you say to a thing like this? But let's go back..two months before this...where it all began.

Before i let you know my story, i first feel its important for readers to know, im a good person. Im smart, with good morals..and an amazing family. But we all do things we wouldnt normally do.
Well my mom had gotten engaged, to a man who lived miles away, and GUESS WHAT ASHLEE, shes moving in with him. I was unwilling to go, being only 13 of course i didnt want to have to change schools and leave the people i knew best. So i found myself moving in with probably the best friends ill ever have, my grandparents. Sometimes things got a little crazy there, i only got to see my mom a few times a month, and i think i nearly drove my grandma up the walls, come on..what 60 year old woman wants to raise a teenager again? But she did it, she'd do whatever to make me happy. After all she didnt exactly agree with my moms whimsical decision. Anyway i spent most of the time at my bestfriend Dominique's house, we've been best friends for 12 years now. Shes my rock. And at home, id pass the time by taking pictures, or spending my time on a website where i met my worst nightmare, i was obsessed with Myspace. But one day browsing, there he was, Zach, long hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and that body, man that body was to die for, This was the point where my hormones were raging, i just HAD to talk to him. So, you guessed it, i did. And we hit it off instantly. He was so funny, and sweet. We'd spend every night talking on the phone and laughing till 4 in the morning, never hanging up, always just falling asleep on the phone. We did this for about 6 months, and boy did i think i was in love. And he told me over and over again that i was the one for him.

And heres what i thought was the best part, turns out his sister went to school with me, id been good friends with her since first grade, AND it turned out that their family owned a huge patch of land right behind my grandparents house. Yep, i had an excuse to see him, because he was 17 at the time, my grandparents wouldnt actually approve. Id see him some weekends when theyd camp, and we'd all have a blast together. Turns out he was the "popular guy" in high school, and was into the whole drinking, smoking weed, and sex scene. But i wouldve never guessed. So one night phone call, turned into him sneaking thru my window. I couldnt believe what i was doing, but it gave me such a rush, i didnt even care.
Well, let's skip the R-rated parts..we had sex. And that night after he left, i felt like i was on top of the world.

The next morning i woke up to a kock on my bedroom door, i opened to see my grandpa he was telling me someone was at the house for me, really, at 8 in the morning? When i looked out the door it was Zach's uncle, his legal guardian. He told me Zach had been missing with their car, and asked if i knew where he was, of course i lied..i didnt want to explain anything! I was freaking out the whole day, and the rest of the week.
I finally recieved a phone call the week later, he told me he just needed time to think and had drivin to mississippi, yeah hes crazy. Things got back to normal, untill about a month later, that month i didnt get my monthly visitor. I was waking up for school one morning, and went to fix myself a cup of coffee, and after the first whiff, i high-tailed it to the bathroom and threw up for what felt like ever. Thats when i knew..i knew something was wrong.

     

          This story is to be continued.
              This is a really long story, and all 100 percent true, if i get enough reviews or replies saying you want more, ill keep adding to it. Theres two years worth of tragedy and unbelievable things i havnt even gotten to yet. If you'd like for me to keep posting, ill do so each week. Or as often as possible. Just let me know(: Thankyou.
© Copyright 2011 Ashlee (blueeyedbaby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792460-Blessing-in-disguise