*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1793175-Dragonwing
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1793175
Chapter five, Xerox suspects something strange about her misterious savior...
Chapter Five



          It was starting to get dark, and I had my pins and tweezers stuffed in the pocket of my new black denim jeans, I hid in the closet closest to the door. Bruce had already disapeared in the door, but Alfred was patroling the hall. Whe Alfred goes away I'll dash for the door, I stared out of the decorative keyhole for the closets only, and watched him as he paced the hall, checking the doors and windows, for anything suspicious. Soon he came to the closet, I backed to the back hiding behind a coat, and some piled up boots, the door opend, I held my breath, more shoes, were stuffed into the closet, and the door closed. Slowly, I let my breath go, and returned to look out the keyhole just in time to see Alfred close that misterious door behind him. Give it a minute, I thought, and sat down my ear against the door. That minute seemed like forever, but once it came it was as if I had been in the desert for six years, and finally got a glass of cool water. I crept out from the closet, and moved to the door. Reaching down into my pocket, I grabbed all of my supplize, and began working. First up, then left, up again, strait down, right. The door clicked, just loud enough for me to hear it, and I let the door open just a bit, then more till it was completely open. A dark stair case stood before me.

         

          I took my first step, easing down slowly, then another. After the third step I flew down the rest, walking in casually. Alarms went off, I icnored them, Batman, and Alfred, wirled around, shock and suprize on both of their faces. "So it was the mighty Batman who saved me." I sneered, "No wonder, you didn't want me to stay, the Joker being your arch enemy. Don't worry I won't tell, I was wondering though, the next time the Joker is causing havoc, bring me so I can knock some sence into that man. I want to make him feel real pain. I want to torture him, hopefully with his own weapon, Gotham will be happy he's gone, he doesn't deserve the right to live in prison, he needs to feel what he did to others, maybe he'll learn once he'd dead, and in hell."

       

        "How did you get in here Xerox?" Alfred asked, as Bruce stood there not knowing what to do.

       

        "I lock picked the door." I simply answered, "So can I come, I can fight you know." I turned to Bat-Wayne.

 

        "No you have to remain here, we don't want you to get in the way or hurt." He began his voice much different than his normal voice.



        "Wooh, man major smoker voice, is it the costume or something you don't sound like that without it." I sneered, again, if they made it this easy to tease I was going to have a lot of fun. "You do realize even if you don't want me to go I'll find away to follow you anyway?"
© Copyright 2011 PoetSai (dragonesssai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1793175-Dragonwing