*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795869-DragonWing
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1795869
Chapter Six of dragonwing~ Xerox, decides to take matters into her own hand.
Chapter Six



        I was pushed from the room, immediately, and was told to go to my room, but what child does what they’re told. As soon as Alfred had reclosed and relocked the door to batman’s retreat, I went to my room, but did I stay? Of course not, the window was where I was heading. Quickly I changed, my dragon form making me feel more power, I was ready to help, for once I was going to be noticed, but as DragonWing and not the freaky dragon that terrorizes people. Silently I flew feeling air beneath me, making my hair whirl. I looked down, where was he. I flew a little farther, then out of the corner of my eye I spotted a fast moving black car, Him. I thought. Then I raced after him, tailing right behind but near the clouds. Before long the car abruptly stopped, and Batman strode out first walking then running, who was the problem this time. I closed in, it was hard to tell who was the villain on account that there were lots of people running and screaming in terror, then I spotted him, dear old daddy was here to make another day horrible. I dove spinning, and then slowed, making sure I wouldn’t land on any people. “Hey Bat guy!” I yelled over to Batman, “Joker correct?”





        “You’re not supposed to be here,” He growled, running past me, to get closer to Joker.

     

     

      “I’m coming no matter what you say, I’m getting revenge on my father, but we’ll throw him in jail if you want, I’m going to go block his exit.” I yelled back.



       

        “Fine just don’t get hurt.” He screamed to me. Then I was off zooming to get close enough to Joker, to block him on three sides, I growled, Knocking him back and forth with my talons waiting for Batman to finally get here to lock this deranged manic up.

© Copyright 2011 PoetSai (dragonesssai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795869-DragonWing