*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1793916-The-Halloween-hunt-part-1
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1793916
I once wrote a story including all my Myspace friends for Halloween. they loved it, enjoy.
Bvvvvv……… bvvvvvv……… bvvvvvvv..

A fuzzy ceiling and that sound was my world as I awoke. The sound was my cell phone vibrating. The blurr was courtesy of a nice night out drinking with the fellas. “BVVVVV”. I grabbed it. My morning blurr started to fade as my eyes focused. Even though my head was spinning I realized it had to be serious.
It was an emergency call from from SHAQ. SHAQ was the Special Horrific-crimes Asylum Quarantine. As I checked my 32 missed messages I listened to a call from the Medical Director Deeva. “We have a major problem here, I repeat get ya ass here, now lieutenant..” And that was it. Deevas transmission was cut short. “ Hey L.T, this is Agent Yanni of the FBI, we have a situation at the SHAQ, we are dispatching a team and we expect to see you there ASAP.”. I jumped up and dressed immediately. No shower , no shave just a squig of mouth wash and I hit the door.
Enroute to the heliport I called the remainder of my team Tommy Ghunz, Krystal, Dave the Warrior, Geena and MrBeany. By the time I got there, they were all there suiting up. Our the Pilot, Latise gave us the low down while still enroute. A disgruntle employee had released several of the “inmate/patients”. Although still on the island they were unable to locate them.
While she talked, my mind drifted. I was back in the sweltering heat of Texas. After losing so many of our members to the last few “ patients” we took no chances on this family of killers. Leather face and his family died quickly and mercilessly in that cabin. Human rights groups protested us for weeks but they weren’t there when XVJ tore Ty to shreds or when he decapitated lee and Diantha. Or when XMM gutted Andre and crushed Maria’s throat. My memories were interrupted by Latise’s screaming… “ LIEUTENANT!!!!” . “ I’m sorry sir but this required you to be here personally , you were the only team to successfully capture two of the five escapees.” at first I was quiet“ but then a single word slipped my lips ”JESUS!“.
Geena the newest of the group looked around anxiously, “Tommy is there some thing I should know.” Tommy shook his head as he looked to the ceiling of the helicopter and exhaled. “If they are calling us there are only a few patients that could be in the wind. none of them good..” Latise said “ok they weren’t going to tell you guys until we landed, but…….. XVJ and XMM are unaccounted for.” Geena’s mind raced trying to remember what the letters meant for this facility. L- light, M moderate and X extreme. But then she raced to remember who could be so important that the team appeared so worried. As she looked at the group they all looked back and forth to each other solemnly. Except for the LT ,he looked straight ahead as if he expected it.
Geena nudged Dave who had begun praying to a crucifix around his neck. “What’s up with you guys you’re the best . Who’s XVJ Victoria Jackson” as she let out a nervous giggle.. “Last name first “ Dave said, still praying. “What what do you mean ?” she whispered.
“VJ” he said. “XVJ is extreme patient Voorhees ,Jason and XMM is Myers, Michael.” The helicopter rotors grew louder and louder as Geena’s stomach began to hurt…….
© Copyright 2011 NycRoBo (rockboylan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1793916-The-Halloween-hunt-part-1