*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794616-Adventures-of-Demi--The-Chest
by Hazwan
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #1794616
A back story of how the chest came into Demi's possession.
The breeze of the night was as cold as ice.Zack was running through the town to meet the blacksmith.The streets was dark as there was no lamp.He arrived in front of the blacksmith shop.The shop was big but was also small in a point of view as it was crowded with many things and Zack could see that from the window.It was also very dirty.

He met the blacksmith and said "I need a chest to be made by this week'.He said it in an hurried manner like he doesn't have any time.The blacksmith said it's fine but how big does the chest need to be.Zack said it only need to be big enough to fit a book inside it.Zack went home after that.He sat in his chair and suddenly a bright figure appeared in front of him.It was Lusran.He asked 'Have you fulfil madam Dana's wishes?'.Zack just nodded.As the week passed,the making of the chest was completed.Zack,wearing a cape went to the big blacksmith.He went into the shop and collect the chest and walked through the door.The blacksmith wandered why Zack doesn't pay for the chest as he usually pays for anything he bought.Just as he went out to ask Zack,he vanished into thin air.

It turns out Zack was one the pixies.The pixies were a race of fairy who thrown out of Revival because they broke the law but still having fairy like powers.The chest was made to become the holder of the book which is made by Dana as a portal to Revival.The chest was kept at Zack's gloomy and dark house for an amount of time.The chest was placed in a wide room with nothing in it.At the door of the room was a sign saying "THIS ROOM IS OF LIMIT".

After Zack's death,(pixies does not live as long as he fairies because that quality is taken out when they're banished)the chest fell into Lynett's possession,Demi grandmother who bought Zack's house as she knew about the existence of Revival and the fairies because she once visited there as a child.She became the caretaker of chest and placed the chest in the attic until she died.Demi's mother found the chest and opened.She only find a book in it.She decided to give Demi the chest as she doesn't know about Revival and the fairies as her mother never told anyone about her visit to Revival.

Demi just let the chest lying around in her room without the slightest interest to know what's in it until the she opened it.That's how her adventure started.(Part Two)
© Copyright 2011 Hazwan (hazwan42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794616-Adventures-of-Demi--The-Chest