*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795162-Adventures-of-Demi-Journey-to-the-Castle
by Hazwan
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1795162
The third chapter of the story The Adventures Of Demi.Will she survived the journey?...
As Demi walked through the dark forest,she met with a cat sitting on a tree.The cat asked'Why are looking so sad my darling?'.
She was stunned because all she could saw was a pair of glittering eyes on the tree.Suddenly the moon shined its light back to the forest and Demi noticed that it was a cat.She said"You're a cat.You can't possibly talk.'.She thought she must be imagining these things out of  tiredness and hunger.She continued to walk on.

When she continued walking,she felt very cold.And suddenly,the said "Do you need a sweater my darling?"A red sweater came out of his paw.The sweater seemed to be made from cotton.Demi was both astonished and scared.She asked him why was he  following her.He said its because he knew she could end Dana's reign of terror and help him to rescue his sister.Demi said"The only creature I know living in this realm is fairies,are you a fairy?If you're not,then what are you?. "No,I'm not a fairy,I'm one of the Exceeds which are a race of cat like creature living in this alternate universe.My name is Bulan".He also explained that the Exceeds has ability called Aera which is the ability to fly and teleport.Suddenly a flash of lightning struck in front of Demi.Bulan said it was due to the forest rejecting Dana's power and attempts to drain its power.He said she must not pluck any leaves in this forest unless she was told to do so by him.

Demi said "How I can be sure you're not one of Dana's servant?"."If you look into one of Dana's servant's eyes they will only give a blank gaze'.she noticed that when stared into the its eyes she could tell it is not of of Dana's servant.(Demi was actually the only one of her friends that had this ability.)As they were talking,they didn't realized that it was dawn.The dews on the leaves started to form which Demi found amazing.                                                                                                                                                                                    She asked Bulan how far were them from the Castle of Malice.He said it is only beyond the cave in front of the.Demi was stunned because the big cave seem to be to little for she  or Bulan to fit."Don't be fooled by what you saw here."Bulan took a stone and throw it to the cave.The cave started to crumbled and was eventually destroyed.

At last they saw the legendary Castle of Malice.The castle was guarded by smokes flying around it and fairies.Demi wondered how would the ever get into the castle  since it was heavily guarded.Bulan took a stone nearby and hold it and the stone started to glow and emit flashing rays of light.(end of part three)
© Copyright 2011 Hazwan (hazwan42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795162-Adventures-of-Demi-Journey-to-the-Castle