*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796480-New-book-Abishag-the-Half-Wife
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #1796480
This book is both fiction and factual as the story comes from the Bible
This is a small excerpt from my new book "Abishag-The Half Wife" by Grampa Ed. It is a story that is fiction but also is factual as it comes from the Bible. It was written so those that do not read the Bible, might get interested in reading the Bible. You can say I am going in the back door. This is Abishag talking:
  When I arrived at the palace of King David it surprised me, as all the other wives and concubines were much older than I, with the youngest being around forty years of age.After I was showed to my quarters (which were bigger than my father's entire house), I took a bath and put on new clothes that the servants had made just for me. When I was redy, one of the male servants took me to meet King David.
  I was expecting to see an old man that needed help eating and moving around.
  Yes he was old, but I could not believe how young he looked in many ways. His body was nearly like that of a thirty-year old man---very muscular with no fat. Even so, most of the time he was bundled up in thick clothing as he was cold much of the time. Before I went to meet the King, I was instucted on what to do and what not to do by the other concubines. They also told me what his likes and dislikes were, and what he liked to eat and drink. It was a lot to learn in a very short period of time, but the others reminded me that they would be just a very short distance away.
    I took very good care of King David every day, and at night I slept with him to keep him warm. I tried everything I knew to get him aroused, but to no avail. At times he instructed me as well on things to do, but nothing would happen---no erection, no lying on top of me. Although he knew how to make love in many other ways that would keep me happy, he never knew me as a woman or a wife, or a concubine.

  This above does not contain much sex, but other stories in the book "do" contain much more and is more, shall we say embarrasing. But remember I am going after those that only read this type of material, that contains a lot of sex.
  You can find this book on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
Thanks for reading this small bit that I put down for you.
 
© Copyright 2011 GRAMPA ED (gramped72 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796480-New-book-Abishag-the-Half-Wife