*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796896-DragonWing
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1796896
Chapter Seven, Xerox meets with her father in the interrogation room.
Chapter Seven.



                      Only hours after capturing the Joker, did we go into the jail where he was being held. I walked, well sat on batman’s shoulder, as he walked quickly into the interrogation room. Only when the door was slammed, did I jump to the floor and shape shift back to my human form. “Hello father,” I sneered, “I see you’ve been doing well.” His head jerked up at my words.

         

                    “Sara,” He smiled his cold smile, “Come to join me? You Sysco pathic killer.” He looked up to batman, “I see you’ve brought a friend, I thought you didn’t like batman.” I smiled back just as coldly, as Batman walked behind the Joker slamming his head down on the table, before sitting down.

         

                    “You’ve gone too far this time Joker, where are the captives!” The Batman growled, with fire in his voice.

         

                  “Silly bat boy, that’s not how you get people to talk!” I walked behind my father, grabbed a chunk of his hair and ripped back. He fell to the ground, and I put my foot to his throat, “TELL,” I yelled, “WHERE THEY ARE!”

         

                  “I have no idea who you’re talking about,” The Joker cackled, “Do you know who you’re talking about?” I stared at him deciding whether to chew his face off, or just snap his neck.

         

                  “I have no idea. I guess it’s your turn Batman.” I reached down my hand turning into a clawed dragon fist, I reached around Joker’s throat, lifting him up I threw him against the table, and gestured for batman to take him.

         

                  “Harvey Dent, and Selina Kyle, you know the others! TALK!” He picked Joker up by the neck once again, and threw him up against the wall.

         

                  Laughing he began, “Oh, in some building somewhere. The location you’ll find eventually, but you only have, hmm, about a half hour. Then curtains for them, so I suspect you’ll only find about two or three if your lucky. Better hurry!” I watched him willing myself not to just hall off and hit him, we needed him for now.

         

                “We’ll deal with you later,” I spat, “We have to go now! You search up town and I’ll go down town,” I told him, starting for the door. Batman nodded, and followed, he opened the door and I changed into my dragon self, bursting through the next door.

         

© Copyright 2011 PoetSai (dragonesssai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796896-DragonWing