*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797204-Liberty-is-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1797204
Love is a freeing agent, it liberates the mind. There is not greater weapon.
Good morning Earth. Let’s make today a new day in our lives full of liberty and love. Each day we can experience new perspectives on what it means to be liberated through love. In a society that seems to allow us the privilege of making a choice. We can either excel ourselves in life or expel ourselves out of life. There is no reason that we should not express love today. Being able to love is liberty. When you can wake up and show true love for just being alive , you are on your way to freedom. Having been granted one more day of life, why not share the freeing agents of love and the liberty. You will obtain release from the strife that keeps you bottled up inside, you will escape from the box of self rejection, and other peoples issue will not control your emotions or cause you pain. There will be a wonderful sense of freedom from the condescending, arrogant opinions of others who feel they are righteous enough to judge you. When faced with a problem you can pull out the most powerful weapon there is; the sword of love. Then freely share it with all people that you meet. Liberty is the ability to be able to love indiscriminately, too me. Love never fails; it is strong enough to stand in the mist of trials. When everything is against you, life, friends, family and foes, reach for the loving nature of God. Some will say God is a fantasy, some will say God is the imaginations of a delusional mind, but just by some strange occurrence that God might be Love, grab it and hold on. What can you lose? Each person that judges you for loving has already been judge for not loving. If not by the standards of others by the standards of the Universe. Remember that today is your day to be liberated by Love. Choose liberty, and love and then live.
LIBERTY IS LOVE
© Copyright 2011 Redeemer (hussy500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797204-Liberty-is-Love