*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797889-Mobsters-Short-Story
by Shawn
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Crime/Gangster · #1797889
Introduction: A story about a family that sticks together threw the good and the bad.
Mobsters



Introduction: A story about a family that sticks together threw the good and the bad because not only are they a close family but some of the men in the family are in the Italian mob. This girl whose name is Kariee, her father and mother died in a tragic car accident so her grandfather who is Italian and her, and her grandmother who is a black woman have been raising her. Kariee and her grandfathers lead man have been liking each other since they were younger but now that they are older they have decided to start dating one another, but a tragedy may take one of them out of the picture.


(Joe, Kariee, CJ, Shan, Trey, and Candice all at the club.) (Usher’s- “There Goes My Baby”, plays.)

Shan: Theirs ya song girl. ( Talking to Kariee.)

Joe: (Stands up reaches his hand to Kariee.) Wanna dance with me?(Smiles.)

Kariee: (Smiles.) (Grabs his hand.)

(They hit the dance floor.)

Kariee:(Dancing on Joe.)

Joe :( Wraps his hands around her waist, and presses his face against her cheek.)

(The others get on the floor.)

Kariee :( Parts from Joe.) (Dancing sexy, looking back at Joe bites her lip.)

Joe: (Wipes the sweat from his forehead as he is getting hot and bothered, he looks down at her behind.) (Walks up behind her and they are grinding on one another.) (The song continues to play.)

Kariee: (Rubs Joe’s face, as she’s grinding on him.)

Joe: (Feeling on Kariee’s booty.)

Kariee: (Wraps her hands around Joe’s neck.)

Shan: (Talking to CJ.) Why you don’t grab me like that.

(Joe whispering something into Kariee’s ear, they both start to laugh.)

CJ: (Lets out a sigh.) Maybe because I grab you in other ways. (Pulls Shan closer to him.)

Shan: Oh you little freak.

(Joe and Kariee face each other, Joe pulls her closer. (Kariee wraps her arms around Joe’s neck and Joe wraps his arms around Kariee’s waist.)

Joe: So, Ms. Kariee Catherine Perello are you gonna take me home with you?

Kariee: Question is, are you gonna take me home with you Mr. Joseph Christopher Giovanni? (Smiles.)

Joe: (Smiles, moves in to kiss Kariee.) (They both are kissing deeply.)

Joe :( Stops kissing her.)

Kariee: Why did you stop?

Joe: Because any more of that and I’d be tryin’ to get busy on the dance floor.

(They both laugh.)

Joe: You wanna get out of here? (Kissing her on her neck.)

Kariee: The girls are gonna kill me.

Joe: (Looks up at her.) I think they’ll understand. (With a quick laugh.)

Kariee: Well, I came in my car so…

Joe: Where are your keys?

Kariee: In the glove compartment.

Joe: Alright lets go and get’em real quick. (Grabs Kariee’s hand and they are about to exit.)

Shan: Where you going?

Kariee: Get the keys, you think you can take “C” home.

Shan: Yeah, I don’t mind, since you wanna get some tonight.

Kariee: (They both laugh.) Oh shut up, don’t act like you ain’t gettin’ none tonight.

Joe: She’ll see you tomorrow. (Picks her up.)

Kariee: (Screams.)

Joe: She’ll be at my place tonight. (He turns Kariee around to talk.)

Kariee: I’m going to get the keys.

(Joe carries Kariee outside.) (They arrive at the car and Joe puts Kariee down.)

Kariee: (Puts the code in for her door to open up.) Well, there we go.

(Joe turns Kariee around and starts kissing her.) (He then lifts her up and sits her on
the hood of her car.)

Kariee: (Stops kissing him.)

Joe: (Still trying to kiss her.)

Kariee: Baby, baby!.

Joe: What?

Kariee: Look at where we are.

Joe: Yeah you’re right. (Helps her down.)

Candice: (Comes out of the club.) Hey you get the keys yet.

Kariee: Yeah. (Goes inside of the car, reaches in her glove compartment and grabs the keys, she tosses them to Candice.)

Joe: Okay that’s our queue. (Grabs Kariee and is about to head to the car.)

Kariee: Wait you’re not gonna say bye or nothin’?

Joe: See ya “C”.

(Joe and Kariee go to the car.) (They get in the car.) (Joe starts the car.) (Turns the radio on.)

Joe: (Touches and grips Kariee’s thigh as he’s driving to his place from the club which is not too far away from the club.) (They arrive at his house.) (He gets out and opens the door for Kariee.) (They head toward the front door.) (He opens the front door, they enter the house.) (Throws his keys on the table, and immediately pulls her closer to him.) (Begins kissing her and feelin’ on her thighs he then lifts up her dress.) (And starts to rub and grip her apple bottom.) Mmm-mmm. That’s what i’m talkin’ bout. (Slaps her apple bottom.)

Kariee: (Yells.) (A quick laugh.) Oww. So are we gonna just stay down here all night?

Joe: (Picks her up.) Well lets go to the bedroom then.

(They make it to the bedroom.) (Joe lays her on the bed.) (Takes his jacket off and throws it on his chair.)

Kariee: (About to take her shoes off.)

Joe: Whoa. (Stops her.) I Got this. (Smiles.)

Kariee: (Smiles with a quick laugh.) Get it then.

Joe: (Begins to take her shoes off.) (He has completely removed her shoes.) (Then takes her foot and places it on his chest and he begins to suck her toes one by one.)

Kariee: (Closes her eyes and bites her lip.)

Joe: You like that?

Kariee: (Nods her head.) (Opens her eyes.)

Joe: (Moves Kariee’s foot from his chest, then he takes his shirt and his chain off.) (Leans over her.) (Looks into her eyes.) (Then he licks her lips and kisses her, he then starts kissing her from her neck, moves down to her chest then he reaches her belly button, then he approaches her woman’s intuition, he then proceeds to take her panties off nice and slow.) You should wear these more often. (Smiles.)

Kariee :( Smiles with a quick laugh.)

Joe: (Proceeds to lick her woman’s intuition.)

Kariee: (Starts moaning and she bites her lip.) Just like that baby, don’t stop. (Moans louder as he hits her G- Spot.) Oh my----. O, Joe. Don’t stop baby.

Joe: (Pulls her body closer.) (Pulling down her dress slowly as he’s enjoying her woman’s intuition.) (Comes up toward Kariee’s face kisses her and he pulls her dress completely off exposing her two mountain tops.) (He then takes off his pants and his underwear exposing his manhood.)

Kariee: Whoa!!. Now I see what those girls were fighting over.

Joe: (Smiles.) Well, I can’t complain, but I will say it seems like you’re the only woman that can get it to stand at attention so quickly.

Kariee: Well, that’s a good thing I guess. (A quick laugh.)

Joe: (Smile.) A very, (Kisses her.) Very good thing.(Kisses her neck.) (He then enters.)

Kariee:(Lets out a sigh of pain.)

Joe: I’m not hurting you am I.

Kariee: Its been a while.

Joe: I’ll go a little slower than.

(Joe tones down a bit with soft strokes.)

Kariee: (Whispers in his ear.) Go faster.

Joe: (Speeds up his strokes, he then wraps her legs around his shoulder and he’s really getting into the moment.) Shit. (Groaning.) (Lifts Kariee up and puts her in the cowgirl position.)

Kariee: (Moaning gets louder.) Just like that daddy.

Joe: (Lays her back on the bed.) (Turns her over and hits it doggy style.)

Kariee: (Biting the covers.) Oh shit, mmm.

Joe: Oh shit. (Groaning.) (Smacks her apple bottom.) Baby, it’s so good.

(Joe turns Kariee over and then he hits it missionary style.)

Joe: (Kisses her and sucks her bottom lip.) (Thrusting harder and harder.)

Kariee: Oh baby, i’m coming.

Joe: Oh baby.

(They reach their climax together.) (They both let out a moan.)

Joe: (Lies on top of Kariee.)

(Scene fades to black.) (Scene comes back on.)

Joe: (Awake.) (Watching Kariee sleep.) (Moves her hair out of her face.) (While she is lying on his chest)

Kariee: (Wakes up.) (Smiles.) Are you watchin’ me sleep?

Joe: Gio’s right you are my one weakness.

Kariee: (Sits up.) (Gets on top of him.) No, it’s not that i’m your weakness, its just that you don’t have to be a tough guy around me, you can be the guy that I fell in love with three years ago, and you don’t always have to bring that rough, gangster persona home with you. (Kisses him.)

Joe: (Grabs her face.) I Love you.

Kariee: I Love you too.

Joe: (Leans up.) (Kisses her.) (Starts kissing her on her neck.)

Kariee: (Her phone rings.)

Joe: Just ignore it.

(They continue to kiss.)

(Her phone is still ringing.)

Kariee: (Lifts his head up.) Hold that thought. (Leans over him.)

Joe: (Bites her breast.)

Kariee: Ow!! (Hits him in the arm.) (A quick laugh.) Stop it. (Answers her phone.) Hello. Hey sweetie.

Gabby: Nana, are you and uncle Joe coming to get me today?

Kariee: Oh no, sweet pea Nana and uncle Joe can’t come and get you today.

Gabby: Nana can I speak to Uncle Joe?

Kariee: Sure sweetie. (Hands Joe the phone.) (Gets off him.)

Joe: Hey buttercup. I miss you to sweetie.

Kariee: (Goes into the bathroom to brush her teeth and start the shower.) (She brushes her teeth and comes back out to Joe’s room.)

Joe: You wanna talk back to your nana. Alright I love you too buttercup.

Kariee: (Grabs the phone.) Hey babe. aw I love you too sweet pea, alright bye, bye now. (Hangs up the phone.)

Joe: Now back to you. (Joe climbs out of bed completely exposed.)

Kariee: So that’s what I felt poking me throughout the night? (Laughs.)

Joe: Well, you’re the one to blame you shouldn’t tempt Lil Jo so much. (Laughs. )


.

Kariee: (A quick laugh.) So it’s my fault now?

Joe: Yep.

Kariee: Well, maybe Lil Jo shouldn’t get a little attention for awhile.


Joe: (Grabs her.) Oh yeah. (Picks her up, and carries her to the shower they both get into the shower.) (Joe kisses her as they make out in the shower.) (The doorbell rings.) Motherfuck!.

Kariee: (Laughs.) I think you might wanna get that.

Joe: (Gets out of the shower and wraps a towel around himself.)

Kariee: (Gets out of the shower and puts on her underwear, t-shirt and some cute shorts.)

Joe: (Goes downstairs and answers the door, its Big T, and Laya.)

Joe: What’s up man. (They give each other dap.)

Big T: Sat bruh did I catch you at a bad time? (Laughs.) (Looking at him in just a towel.)

Joe: (Laughs.) Naw, man it’s cool, come in.

Laya: Well, how you doin’? (Hugs him and squeezes his butt.)

Joe: (Moves her hands.) Whoa, hey not that kind of party.

Kariee: (Comes down the stairs.) Hey babe who’s at the door?

Laya: Hey girl.

Kariee: (Hugs her.) Hey girl, what are yall doin’ here?

Big T: Well don’t I get a hello or something?

Kariee: (Laughs.) Oh i’m sorry. (Gives him a hug.)

Big T: Mmm. Mmm. (Looking at Kariee from head to toe.)

Joe: (Looks at Big T crazy.) I’m hopin’ that you were jus’ clearin’ yo throat, and you ain’t eye balling my baby man.

Big T: (Laughs.)

Joe: (Laughs sarcastically.) Ha-ha my ass.

Big T: Come on man you know I don’t play games like that, but can you do me a favor and put some clothes on.

Joe: (Points at Big T.) Just about to do that. (Joe and Big T head upstairs, Joe stops for a minute.) (Smacks Kariee on the ass.) Hey, get tight. (Laughs.)

Kariee: (Hits him in the arm.) Joe, shit.

Joe: (Continues upstairs.)

Kariee: So what are you guys doing up here so early?

Laya: Well, just came to see my girl.

Kariee: Ya hungry, cause i’m starving.

Laya: Yeah I’m a little hungry.

Kariee: (Goes into the kitchen bending over looking in the fridge.)

(Joe and Big T comes downstairs Joe see’s Kariee bent over looking in the fridge.)

(Joe gets behind Kariee and smacks her ass.)

Kariee: Ouch,(Turns around.) Joe, damn.

Joe: Come on get dressed. (Hands around her waist.)

Kariee: Any particular reason.

Joe: Goin’ out for breakfast. Come on snap to it. (Hits her ass.) (Laughs.)

Kariee: You hit my ass again we gonna have it out. (Moves away from the fridge.)

Joe: Oh really so you’re gonna do that thing that you did to me last night? (Laughs.)

Kariee: Oh so you got jokes huh? Okay I got you. (About to walk away.)

Joe: (Grabs her by her stomach.) Baby, i’m just playin.’ (Turns her toward him.) I’m just playin’ (Kisses her.)

Kariee: (Leans over.) (Whispers in his ear.) We’ll see if you get any tonight. (Walks off.)

Joe: (Gets a bit serious.) Come on baby don’t play like that.

Kariee: (Turns around looks at him smiles, rolls her eyes, and continues to go upstairs.)

Joe: Bay, Bay!!

Kariee: (Going up the stairs.) (Laughs.) I’m goin’ up to get dressed Joe. (Upstairs getting dressed.) (She’s almost ready.) (She’s fixing her hair and notices Joe in the doorway watchin her.) I’m almost ready I promise.

Joe: Mmm. mmm.

Kariee: (Smiles.) Ok ready, how do I look?

Joe: (Walks up closer to her.) Good enough to eat, literally.

Kariee: (Laughs.) You are so gross.

Joe: I know. (Picks her up and carries her down the stairs.) (Puts her down.) You guys ready yeah.

(They head out the door they all get into Joe’s car and drive to Kariee’s grandmother’s diner.)

(They arrive there and get out of the car and go into “Gracie’s Diner”)

Shan: Hey girl.

Kariee: Hey.

(They both hug.)

Kariee: I thought you were off today?

Shan: Yeah I was but grandma was short-handed.

Shan: Hey Joe. (Kisses him on the cheek.)

Joe: Hey, what’s goin on. (Gives her a hug.)

Shan: Oh nothin’

Big T: Hey Shan.

Shan: (Rolls her eyes.) Mmm. Hmm.

Kariee: (Nudges her.) Rude lately?

Shan: Girl what, I don’t like them.


Laya: Hey, Shan.

Shan: Hey slut.

(Joe and Kariee sitting down.)

Joe: (Laughing.)

Kariee: Shan!! Baby that’s not funny.

Joe: It was a little funny.

Kariee: I’m sorry about that.

Laya: Girl, it’s cool she’s just jealous.

Shan: Ha. Of what.

Kariee: Ok, why don’t we just order.

Kariee: I’ll take bacon, eggs, grits, and two pieces of toast, with orange juice.

Joe: I’ll have the same with a coffee.

Laya: I’ll have three stacks of pancakes, bacon, eggs, grits, and two pieces of toast with a orange juice.

Big T: Damn bitch!

Joe: Hey watch ya fuckin’ mouth. Huh.

Big T: Sorry bruh.

Big T: I guess I’ll have the same thing she’s havin’ with a large coke. You prolly know a lot about that don’t ya, you little sexy thing you.

Shan: Sorry sweet heart I’m not into dark, tall, and chubby.

Joe: (Laughs.)

Shan: I’ll be right back with your order.

Joe: So, Ms. Perelli, what’s on the agenda tonight?

Kariee: I don’t know Mr. Giovanni, what do you have in mind?

Joe: Well, I got a few tricks up my sleeves.

Kariee: Oh, well then I can’t wait.

Joe: Me neither.

(Shan brings their food.)

Shan: Enjoy.

(Trey comes in the diner.)

Trey: Aye “J” money what’s crackin’ baby.

(They give each other dap.)

Joe: Nothin’ much what’s crackin’ with you?

Trey: Just came to pick my baby up somethin’ to eat.

(Looks over at Kariee talking to Laya.)

Trey: Well, I see somebody put it down last night , ya girl got that glow
that I know very well. (Laughs.)

(Gives Joe dap.)

Joe: Well, you know I don’t brag but uh, yeah you know how we do. (Laughs.) Alright man I’ll catch you later bruh.

Trey: Alright bruh.

(Joe goes back to the table and sits down.)

Kariee: I’m stuffed, what about you guys?

Laya: Not really, you’re not goin’ to eat the rest of yours.

Kariee: No.

Laya: You mind.

Kariee: No not at all.

(Kariee’s phone rings.)

Kariee: Hello, oh hey grandpa, good morning to you too.

Georgio: So where are you?

Kariee: At grans diner.

Georgio: Joe there with you.

Kariee: Yeah he’s right here.

Georgio: Why don’t you guys come over there is something we need to discuss.

Kariee: Sure grandpa. Okay Love you to see ya later.

Joe: What did Gio say?

Kariee: He said he had something to tell us, he wanted us to come to his house after breakfast.

Joe: Everyone ready. (Joe pays for the food.)

(They all get into the car and drives to Georgio’s.)

(They arrive at Georgio’s.) (They all get out of the car and they see Georgio and Gracie outside and everyone speaks to one another.)

Georgio: (Pulls Joe to the side.)

Big T: What’s goin’ on boss?

Georgio: How you doin’ son?

Big T: Good sir.

Georgio: Give me one second with Joe.

(Georgio pulls Joe to the side.)

Georgio: That guy is the biggest brown nose I’ve ever seen.

Joe: That’s yo boy.(Laughs.)

Georgio: (Laughs.) Oh, how can I forget. (Hands him the engagement ring.)

Joe: (Opens the box.) So you think she’ll like it?

Georgio: Well, I know my grand-daughter and if it’s coming from you (Winks his eye.), she’ll love it. So when are you gonna propose?

Joe: Tonight at dinner.

(Later on that night.)

Joe: (Picks up Kariee at her house.) (He knocks on the door.)

Kariee: (Opens the door.) Hi.

Joe: (In awe.) Hey, you look amazing.

Kariee: (Smiles.) Thank you, well I guess you can thank Candice and Shan for the look. Shall we.

Joe: (Points her on.) Lead the way beautiful.

Joe: (Opens the door for Kariee.)

Kariee: Thanks.

(Joe gets in the car and starts the car up.)

(They arrive at Joe’s house.)

Joe: Alright, I got to put this on ya. (Puts a blind fold over her eyes.)

Kariee: Okay. (Laughs.) What for?

Joe: A surprise for ya (Gets out of the car and opens the door for Kariee.) Alright baby i’m gonna lead you ok.

Kariee: Okay.

Joe: (Leads Kariee into the house and into the kitchen.) (Takes the blindfold off Kariee’s eyes.) (Looks around he has everything set up perfectly.) (Candles everywhere, rose petals and roses fill the room.)

Kariee: Oh baby it looks great.

Joe: I do try.

(The sit down and eat, they finish up their meals.)

Kariee: The food was delicious.

Joe: I’m glad you enjoyed it. There is something that I want to ask you. (Grabs her hand and stands her up.) but first, (Gets down on one knee.) Kariee these past three years have been the best years of my life, you know we’ve had our ups and downs but through it all we remain you’re my best friend, my comforter, and the love of my life , and I wanted to know.(Grabs her hand.) Will you do me the honor and be my wife? (Places the ring on her finger.) (Smiles.)

Kariee: (Tears roll down her face.) Are you kidding me yes!

Joe: Yes. (Gets off his knee.)

Kariee: Yes!! (A quick laugh.)

Joe: (Kisses her.)

Kariee: I Love you.

Joe: I Love You too. (Kisses her.)

Kariee: (Looks at her ring.) Oh Joe, I love it. (Puts two and two together about why he wants to marry her.) Wait a minute Joe, what’s up?

Joe: (Looks confused.) what cha talkin about?

Kariee: Why all of a sudden out of the blue you wanna marry me?

Joe: (Smiles with a quick chuckle.) Isn’t it obvious? Baby we been together three years you already know I ain’t goin’ nowhere, I mean I’ve had a lot of women in my day but I knew you were the one , you gave me a run for my money and you turned me down so many times, that just made me want you more and more. I said to myself that woman is gon’ be my baby for life.

Kariee: (Smiles.)

Joe: (Lifts her chin up.) So… You still say yes.

Kariee: (Smiles.) I’m yours.

Joe: (Smiles.) Good. (Begins to kiss her.) (They are moving toward the chair.)

© Copyright 2011 Shawn (shawnone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797889-Mobsters-Short-Story