*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797890-Mobsters-Part-II-Sexual-Peak
by Shawn
Rated: XGC · Other · Crime/Gangster · #1797890
Second part to my short story " Mobsters", hormones are raging.
Kariee: (Sits him down.) (Climbs on top of him.) (Grabs the blindfold.)

Joe: (Laughs.) What is this?

Kariee: Well, I have a few tricks myself. (Puts the blindfold over Joe’s eyes.)

Joe: Mmm. I heard that. (Laughs.)

Kariee: (Laughs.)

Kariee: (Grabs a chocolate covered strawberry.) Open up.

Joe: (Opens his mouth.) (Eats the strawberry.) That was good ,but I bet you taste even better. (Laughs.) (Leans up to kiss her.)

Kariee: (Pushes him back.) (Laughs.) I bet I do to. (Licks his lips and kisses him.)

Joe: Damn its like that I can’t touch you. (Smiles.)

Kariee: (Smiles.) Nope not until I allow you to.

Joe: (A quick laugh.) Alright.

Joe: (Getting hot and bothered.) Baby, you’re making me sweat.(Laughs.) Woo!!

Kariee: (Laughs.) Well that’s a good thing.

Joe: (Sticks his hand between her legs.) Well, looks like I’m not the only one hot and bothered. (Smiles.) (Kisses her.)

Kariee: (Bites his bottom lip.) (Starts unbuttoning his shirt.) (Revealing his bare and sexy chest.) (Takes some of the chocolate and puts it on his chest.)

Joe: Whoa!, What you doin’? (Laughs.)

Kariee: (Puts her finger over his lip.) Shh.

Joe: (Licks and sucks her finger.)

Kariee: (Licks the chocolate off his chest.)

Joe: Mmm. (Grabs her hair.)

Kariee: (Gets up and grab Joe’s hand.) (Guides him to the couch.) (Takes off his shirt and his pants.) (Lays Joe on the couch.) (She then starts kissing him from his lips to his chest then she moves down to his man hood she then begins to pleasure him.)

Joe: Oh, oh shit. (Grips her hair.) Fuck.

Kariee: (Moves her hand up his chest to his mouth.)

Joe: (Licks her fingers and then sticks her fingers in his mouth and begins to suck them.)

Kariee: (Moves her hands back down toward his chest.)

Joe: Just like that baby, just like that.

Kariee: (Comes up and kisses him.)

Joe: (Grips her face tightly.) (Pulls her head back and starts sucking her neck.)

Kariee: (Removes Joe’s blind fold.)

Joe: (Lays her on the couch.) (Lifts her dress up slightly and takes her panties off.) ( He sticks his two fingers inside of her.)

Kariee: (Lets out a slight moan.)

Joe: (Fingering her.) Feels good. (Kissing her.)

Joe: (Goes down on her and is fingering her.)

Kariee: Oh Joe, mmm.

Joe: (Then enters her with his man hood.) (Whispers in her ear.) Oh baby you so wet, I want you so bad.

Kariee: I want you to.

Joe: (Starts thrusting harder.)

Kariee: (Bites her lip because it feels so good.)

Joe: (Shuts his eyes.) (Goes deeper.) Oh shit. Baby I can’t hold it any longer.

(They climax together.)

(End of Scene.) (Next Day.)

Kariee: (In Joe’s bed.) (Wakes up and doesn’t see Joe next to her.) (Finds a note and a white rose next to her.) (She reads the note and Joe says that he had to leave and take care of some business but he loves her and he can’t wait to see her.) (Smiles and gets up to run her bath.)

Joe: (At the mobs secret spot.) (Talking to a guy that stole from them.) Where is my fuckin’ money? (Pulls out his cigarette and lights it.)

Trey: Say bruh I thought you quit?

Joe: (Smoking his cigarette.) I did. (Puts it out on the thief’s face.) Motherfucka!.

Thief: (Screams in pain.)

Joe: Where’s my fuckin’ money?

Thief: Come on Joe man you know I wouldn’t play you like that man.

Joe: I’m gon’ ask (A quick laugh talking to Trey.). (Pointing at the guy.) This muthafucka serious man.

Trey: (Laughs.) (Shrugs his shoulders.)

Thief: (Man weeping.) Man I told you man I ain’t take nothin’ from you man.

Joe: “T”.

Big T: (Punches the thief in the stomach.)

Joe: (Yelling.) Now do you think I’m playin, where’s my fuckin money? (Punches the guy in the face.)

Trey: Say bruh do ya self a favor and jus’ tell us and you get to live.

Thief: (Keeps his mouth shut.)

Joe: (Throws his hands up.) Nothin’ huh.

(Joe and Trey look at each other and throw their hands up.)

Joe: Big “T” do ya thing.

(Joe and Trey Step outside to keep watch.)

Big T: (Pulls out some pliers and starts pulling off the thieves finger nails then he proceeds to his teeth, after he’s finished he shoots the guy numerous times.)

(The thief screaming in pain.)

(Joe and Trey hear numerous shots and they go in the house.)

Joe: Bruh, what did we tell you before we got here?

Big T: (Shrugs his shoulders.)

Joe: (Yelling.) Keep it clean. (Stops himself from yelling.) You know what (Pointing his finger.) You’re gonna fuckin clean this shit up, and hurry the fuck up.

Joe: (Exhales deeply.) (Calling Kariee.) Hello, hey beautiful how you doin’ this morning?

Kariee: (In the tub.) Going good so far and your day?

Joe: Better now that I’m talking to you.

Kariee: (Smiles.) Aww.

Joe: So where are you off to?

Kariee: To work.

Joe: What time do you get off?

Kariee: Depends, I have to train this new girl.

Joe: So maybe 9ish or 10ish.

Kariee: More like 10ish.

Joe: What do you say we go out dancing?

Kariee: Ok, sounds good to me.

Joe: So where are you now?

Kariee: Taking a nice hot bath.

Joe: Oh really. (Smiles.)

Kariee: Yep.

Trey: Ready to roll man.

Joe: Yeah man. Say bay, I’m gonna call you back. I Love you

Kariee: Love you too.

Joe: Alright, bye baby.

(They hang up the phone.)

Joe: (The boys burn the body and bury it under the basement floor.) Alright lets go.

(They get out of their jumpsuits and stick it in a trash bag and take it with them.) (They get in Joe’s car and drive to Georgio’s house. They arrive their after a four hour drive.)

(They all go to his house and have a meeting.)

Georgio: So did he squawk?

Joe: (Shakes his head.)

Georgio: You took care of it right?

Joe: You know it.

Georgio: Well, I talk to some of my people and we got ya money back apparently Mr. Web gave your money to one of his shit head friends.

Joe: Thank you sir.

Georgio: It’s my job to take care of my boys. (Pats him on his shoulder.)

Big T: So what’s on the agenda for tonight.

Joe: I’m taking Kariee to the club, I mean yall are welcome to come if you want.

Trey: Well, me and “C” don’t have any plans so we’ll be there.

Joe: Cool.

Big T: Well I’ll be there.

Joe: You not bringing Laya bruh?

Big T: (Gives Joe the look.)

Joe: I take that as a no.

(Joe and Trey laugh.)

(Kariee arrives at her clothing shop.)

Kariee: (Goes into the shop.) Hello ladies. (Gives them their coffee.)

Shan: Well, somebody’s in a good mood.

Kariee: Well, you’re always in a good mood when you’re in love with a good man.

Candice: I hear that.

Shan: Speak it girl.

Kariee: Well, there is another reason why I’m in such a good mood. Bam!!!. (Shows them her ring.)

Shan: Oh congratulations!!, baby.

Candice: Oh I’m so happy for you sweetie. (Hugs Kariee.)

Kariee: Oh thank you guys.

Shan: So who’s the new girl?

(Laya comes in the door.)

Laya: Hey yall.

Shan: Oh hell no!!!.

Kariee: Shan don’t get mad, please, please just try to be nice.

Shan: Alright girl out of respect for you I’m gonna be on my best behavior.

(Scene goes black.) (Later on that night the girls are closing up the shop.)

Shan: So we still on for tonight?

Candice: The club right.

Kariee: Yep.

(They walk toward the parking lot.) (Laughing and talking.)

(They see Joe in the parking lot.)

Joe: Their she is. (Talking about Kariee.)

Kariee: (Approaches Joe.) Hey.

Joe: Hey. (Kisses her.) (Wraps his arms around her waist.)

Big T: Hey Kariee, Hey Candice, Hey Shan. (Rolls his eyes Laya.) Laya.

Kariee: (Waves.) Shit.

Joe: What’s wrong Bay?

Kariee I forgot my phone in the shop. Be right back. (Heading to the shop.)

Joe: Alright, Bay.

(Kariee heads back to her shop and unlocks the door.) (Walks in the door.)

Kariee: (Picks her phone up by the cash register and is about to head out the door.)

Big T: (Walks in on her.)

Kariee: Oh jeez. (A quick laugh.) You scared me.

Big T: Just had to use the bathroom. Where is it?

Kariee: (Points him to the direction.) In the back.

Big T: (Rubs against her as he heads to the bathroom.) Mmm, excuse me.

Kariee: (Pulls her jacket on her tighter.)

Big T: (Uses the bathroom.) (Comes out and brushes up against Kariee from behind.) Man, you fine as fuck.. (Touches her hair.)

Kariee: (Shakes it off and moves away from him.) Yeah. (A quick laugh.) You’re not the first to tell me that. (Quickly approaches the door to leave the shop.)

Big T: (Leaves out right behind her.)

Kariee: (Locks the door.) (And is headed back to the car to Joe.)

(Later on that night the ladies get dressed and are headed to the club.) (The men also get dressed and are headed to the club.)

(They all meet up at their destination.) (They are in the parking lot.)

Trey: Damn baby. (Spins her around.) Ooo wee!!

Candice: (Laughs.) Well thank you sweet heart.

CJ: Well, well. (Grabs Shan.) You still mad at me.

Shan: You’re off the hook for now.

CJ: So does that mean that we can--- (Whispering in her ear.)

Shan: (With a teasing laugh.) You are so nasty.

Big T: (Pulls up.) (Gets out of the car.) What’s up. (Gives Joe Dap.)

Joe: What’s up man.

Big T: What’s up Kariee. (Looking at her from head to toe.)

Kariee: Hey. Excuse me. (Pulls Joe to the side.) What the hell is he doing here?

Joe: (Looking awkward.) Baby, he just came out to chill with us. What’s wrong?

Kariee: Nothing it’s just that he came without his girl and I’d feel really bad if I saw him tryin’ to get at another girl and Laya’s not here.

Joe: (Grabs her waist and pulls her toward him.) Well, look at it this way, if he does try to talk to another chick, baby he’s a grown man.

Kariee: I guess you’re right.

Joe: Now come on, we came to enjoy ourselves.

(They walk back together hand and hand toward the others.)

Candice: Everything alright Kare Bear.

Kariee: (Smiles and looks at Joe.) Yeah everything’s fine.

Shan: (Grabs Candice and Kariee.) Well, let’s go then.

(They head in the club the boys are behind them.) (“Drop It Low”, By Ester Dean plays.) (The girls start dancing.)

Shan: Oh girl that’s my shit!!

(The girls start dancing.)

Joe: (Comes behind. Kariee.) (Dancing with her.)

Joe: (Feels Kariee up.) (Pulls Kariee to the side.) (Starts kissing her.) I Love You.

Kariee: (Smiles.) I Love you too.

(They start kissing again.)

CJ: (Clears his throat.) Excuse me uh. ( A quick laugh.)

(Kariee and Joe stop kissing.)

Kariee: ( A cute laugh.)

CJ: Somethin I gotta show you bruh.

Joe: (Kisses Kariee.) I’ll be right back don’t straddle too far. (Hits her on the butt.) (Smiles.)

Kariee: (Smiles with a cute laugh.)

(Joe, CJ, and Trey whispering to one another then they head outside.)

CJ: Who the fuck could have done this? (Hands Joe the pictures.)

(Pictures of one of their fellow mobster and his family cut into pieces and look partially burned.)

Trey: Damn man who can stomach some cruel shit like that.

Joe: (Talking to CJ.) What about the kids bruh?

CJ: He cut their fuckin’ eyes out man then he cut the babies up , fuckin’ kids man.

Joe: (Exhales hard.) Give me a minute bruh. (Pats his shoulder.) (Goes back inside..) (Pulls Kariee to the side talking to her.)

Kariee: (Nodding her head.)

Joe: (Inaudible.) I Love You.

Kariee: (Inaudible.) I Love You too.

Joe: (Kisses her and leaves the guys go and search for who they think killed their homeboy.)

© Copyright 2011 Shawn (shawnone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797890-Mobsters-Part-II-Sexual-Peak