*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798775-opposites
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Relationship · #1798775
random thoughts on love.
Contemplation of an almost narcissistic aptitude it sits in my head for an abundance of time. The emotion slips through me like a river of knives, rocks and satin. Its over powering to the point of corruption. Bland with the intensity of the sun. Unadorned to the point of insanity. I feel washed up and mountains away. The smallest shifts began to annoy me. The depth of it is darker then the oceans. Yet the simplicity of it is greater than a line on paper. It’s like a rush of flavor. They say you learn from your mistakes. What if your mistake was the one thing that could not be learned from and you love it. Always standing out like the ripple in the lake. Only I seem to see you for the wave you really are. You crush my vary existence and I love it. We seem to be at such opposites that we keep each other here. I keep you from the angles as you keep me from the demons. Oh how counterproductive our union is. We contradict each other with our own presence. Is this the relations we seem to seam together with the bonds of our past? Is it so wrong to hate it as my feet sink into the ground as you float away? Is it fine for me to want a level field where I can stare into the eyes of whom I care most?! Why is it I say not what I feel but what I shun? Why can’t I just settle instead of fester like the bog at my feet?! I hate you like fish do water, like birds do the sky, like the sun shine, I loathe you like children do games, like my lips do yours, like your skin… I love you.
© Copyright 2011 uncle T (toasterboi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798775-opposites