*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798780-you-and-me
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1798780
just going off about love.
flutter of the mind seeps to the jaded sense of a normal sleep. Constant repetition of the over baring stimulation of the cranium. A feather of a doubt to witch scene id place you in. I could sculpt you into the seam of my oblivion. An existence that could only be you a bird in the tigers mouth. We could show them your simple smile. Or should it be the expression it gives me? A picture of a picture. Dance with me into the night we call our lives. As the tear trickles down your cheek leaving a scar on the soul. We could tell the story of how it became, no? we could let them hear the senile excuse as to why your foot fall stalks mine. How your emotion towers over mine. Like the mouse and the elephant. Stretch your faith to cover us both because I don’t believe. I don’t believe you can harbor such feelings towards another like I do to you as you do to me if the “me” is you and the “you” is us. Sing in the blackness so no one hears you. Your screams will echo in my memory. We could fall into one another for the sake of the gods. Grant me the wish of a none sophisticated tenor of the music I spew from my eyes. Losing the graces of my thought to chain my chastity to you. Laugh as you will at the emotion I express in subtleties to hide the embarrassment of my childish ways. Giggle at the body language I flaunt at you from the side as you look for the new cloths that will grow old in a number of weeks. The time is counting down. Tick tock. Shout as I say to much Farfalla. Damn me for my consistency la mia bellezza.
© Copyright 2011 uncle T (toasterboi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798780-you-and-me