*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1801676-Innocent-Cartoons
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #1801676
Who knew cartoons were so good?
DeAnna Sheridan is a 25-year-old young lady who is currently residing alone in a rented apartment just down the streets of San Francisco. She has chestnut-colored layered-cut hair; dark sapphire eyes, a buttoned-nose, soft and plump lips and high cheekbones. She was quite an attractive lady indeed. Thus, no one should doubt that she is a bookworm, hearts writing and studying or/and getting involved in something new (no pun intended), and more reading. But one would (maybe might) tell that she actually has a slight hatred towards this one teeny, tiny, little thing: CARTOONS.

Get the point? No? Let us continue to her daily activities then.

DeAnna wakes up methodically almost every day in the early hours of the AM, around give-or-take, 6. Still groggy, she stumbles to the bathroom in her PJs and washes up to start the day. And after refreshing herself, she walks into the living room adjoining the small kitchen and switches on the television. Frequently, she hopes that whatever blinks up on the TV will be about the happenings of the world, but alas; the most annoying thing greets her every. hellish. morning.

"Spongebob?" Patrick asked, dumbly.

"Yeah, Patrick?" Spongebob answered.

"Where's 'Leaving Bikini Bottom'?" Patrick asked again, DUMBLY.

"Where did you see - "

And DeAnna clicks on the remote control to switch the TV off with a slight twitch of her left eyebrow. There goes my appetite, she thought silently. Now, to get the idiocy out of my throbbing head... Off she goes to listening to Ashlee Simpson's Outta My Head.

Still not convinced? Still trying to figure out why she despise Spongebob or the likes if it (him?)? Before that, let's head on to the next encounter.

DeAnna was picking out a movie to rent for the day when suddenly Elmo pops up from the TVs in the movie store.

"Hey! This is Elmo's World! Yeah, Elmo's very happy to see you. And~ So is Goldie! Oh, say hello, Goldie." And the camera then zooms in on the goldfish, swimming away while bobbing its mouth open and close in a rhythmic motion.

All DeAnna could say (think, or she would look like an idiot) was: What. The. Heck!

© Copyright 2011 VinBlack (vinblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1801676-Innocent-Cartoons