*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1801852-Life
Rated: ASR · Essay · Nature · #1801852
it's about a short writing about life ^^
            It wouldn't be so bad if everyone could be immortal.  We wouldn't have the fear of dying and also time would be ever lasting for us.  But then, if we think about it, it is a stupid idea.

            If we as human beings were to live forever in mortality then what is the use of living. Everyone would just be laid back and doing nothing to strive in their life. There won't be even goals to chase for if life is like that. To be honest, it would be very boring if I have to live like that. There won't be anything to treasure and nothing to work hard for and achieve.

          Living is the best thing we could ever have and like they say 'you can only live once'. If you live life then you shouldn't fear death. Living is more adventurous and death is just an easy escape to those who don't treasure their life. We fear death since we know we can only live once, however, that is our motivation. Before we die, we'll do whatever we can, do what we want to do and live it.

          I think living life once is already enough, you know, live life to the fullest and it's an adventure just to live. Everyone should feel lucky about it. Yes, life is unfair but it is fun to face it. You learn from your mistakes and get stronger the more you grow up.  You may hate it once in a while and think you're suffering in life but don't be so pessimistic. There are some people who would want to live longer but they can't, so don't waste your life doing nothing. Don't give up when you hit rock bottom because if you do, that is the biggest disadvantage you would ever get.

          Death is inevitable but it isn't an excuse to escape. Running away won't do any good too. Death is unexpected, so we should all treasure everyday like there's no tomorrow.

          Face life as it is, there's nothing wrong in trying, just go for it because TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE !
© Copyright 2011 duskymeadow (duskymeadow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1801852-Life