*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1802852-Diary-of-Rosetta-Stone
Rated: 13+ · Documentary · Drama · #1802852
Rosetta Stone is a famous, teenage American girl with a busy life of a star
Rosetta Stone's Diary

- I rated this 13+ because it has a tiny bit of swearing in it...well that depends on how she's feeling :L -

Dear Diary,
                It's my eighteenth birthday and Mom got me some shit recycling clothes. I mean seriously, why the fuck would I want recyclable clothes? FAMOUS TEEN HERE? She's like a hippie or something, all about saving the trees and crap. I'm on a tour around England. We're at Yorkshire now, where Mom was born. How could she have grown up in this DUMP? It's crap and it's FREEZING.

Mom and Shirley had to come along which has made things double shit. I'm eighteen for fuck sake I'm able to ride around in my five star coach by myself! Mom says that it'll be a 'fun family thing'. Like HELL it would. This is MY tour, I'M the one who's famous! Mom doesn't even care about me, she likes Shirley best because she's 'the good daughter'. Like I care anyway.

Mom says I'm playing at Temple Newsam whatever next. It sounds CRAP. Why did we have to tour round England? It's full of a load of posh fuckers like my Mom. I'm so going to live with my Dad in Vegas after this tour.

FUCK YOU YORKSHIRE!! 

Dear Diary,
                It's night time now and Mom and Shirley are sleeping. I've just sneaked a midnight snack, even though I'm on a strict low fat diet but right now I don't care because I'm fucking STARVING. I've been shopping today for my birthday and the clothes aren't half bad. I'd thought they'd be selling potato bags or something.

It took me about half an hour to get away from fans and the paparazzi though, good thing I always look my best. They'd better have taken some nice photos of me. Been signing some autographs blah blah blah and then we had a party in coach. It was shit. I didn't eat the cake because of my diet and the music Mom played was so old Jesus could of listened to it.

I kinda miss my besties even though they're both bitches. Love you Ella and Gabby! They're away on holiday in Hawaii so they couldn't tour with me. Bet they're having fun in Hawaii while I'm stuck here in Yorkshire. I've got two bed sheets on and I'm still cold. Mom is so gonna pay for this.
© Copyright 2011 R.A.W.R.B.O (r.a.w.r.b.o at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1802852-Diary-of-Rosetta-Stone