*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1803479-AxxxxxA
by SUN
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Mystery · #1803479
Part 01 AxxxxxA
"The name's Rock." Wait, What just i said earlier? Where am i? The hell happened to me?
"Excuse me Mr.Rock." the Green Man said. "Sign this, and you will be free from here." What? Free from what? Just what the heck is this! "Who are YOU?" the Green Man got scared a bit and reply "I'm the warden here, Are you playing dumb? or you want to get lock again in this prison?" What the fuck? Prison? Tch.. My head hurts! "Arrrrgh!" "Mr.Rock! What are you playing at?!" What playing! Its too fucking hurts! I cant even talk! "Arrrrrrrgggggh!!! ~eh" The pain is gone, but suddenly become darker here. Eh, what is this? Its nothing here! Ah~ There's some one there. "Excuse me sir, What is this place?" The Man didn't reply. "Sir?" I think he is looking at me now. But the darkness wont allow me to see his face. Wha~? A knife? Wow! "Hey, man! what are you going to do?" He is coming closer! ... "Kyaa !!" He, He stabbed someone! A woman! "You!! Do not run you bastard!" What the? He is too fast! Damn it! I better help the woman! Um? Someone is helping her. I think its someone she's know. God! Too much blood! At this rate I'm gonna blow. Eh? ... The pain comes again! Dammit What is this? Its like being stabbed in the head! Eh? The woman! Is she dead? What the? Ah! The pain worsened! I can't hold it much longer. ...
© Copyright 2011 SUN (sunsun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1803479-AxxxxxA