*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805271-Emily-The-MediatorIntroduction-and-Ch1
Rated: · Chapter · Entertainment · #1805271
The tittle says it all :))
                                                                  Emily The Mediator



                                                                        Introduction:

My name is Emily Joseph. I am sixteen years old and live with my mother in California, U.S.A. My dad died when I was two years old so I don't know my dad very much. My best friend's name is Rosalinda Marie Ronald. Nobody can see or talk to her. Why?. Because she is a ghost, and I am a Mediator. A Mediator is someone who can talk and see ghosts. And my duty is to help or help them do whatever they want to complete.





                                                                  Chapter 1.



"Emily, Emily wake up, your mom's at work and someone's knocking at the door". Rosalinda started shaking me to wake me up.

"Go away". I mumbled. And the next thing I know I was on the floor because Rose threw me off the bed.

"Rose!" I complained.

"What?.You were'nt waking up so I pushed you off the bed" She answered innocently.

      Rosalinda was 15 when she died. she had blood cancer. My grandma told me she and I was a mediator when I was six years old. My mom don't know that I am a Mediator.

          I got up and marched downstairs. It was 1st of June. I opened the and found myself staring at the cutest boy albert high school (the school where I go). I couldnt believe that Mark Steven was there. I was SHOCKED!!.

I quickly soothed my hair with my hand.



"Hey emily" he greeted me. "hey Mark" I managed to choke out.

"I was just Wondering if you wanna go to the Prom this Friday with me?" he asked ME!!.

"Um...er...oh....sure" I said hesitantly.



"Okay so see you later" he said and started to walk away.

"Wait, don't you wanna come in?" I asked him maybe I could give him some juice or something without hyervilating.

"Nah, that's cool, I have to drop my little sister to my aunt's house" he said.

"um okay so another time" i said

"bye" he said and i waved.

When he sat in the car I caught sight of his little sister she looked scare or scary i could'nt say what bu she was staring at me with, dead,black eyes.I think she is 10 yeaars old.



He got into his car and then drove away.

There was something about his little sister that made me feel pity for her I dont know why.??..





wait for ch#2 to find out......



          - LOVE SUMBAL :)
© Copyright 2011 SelenaSumbal (selenasumbal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805271-Emily-The-MediatorIntroduction-and-Ch1