*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805276-Emily-The-Mediator--Chapter-2
Rated: · Chapter · Writing.Com · #1805276
chapter 2 :))
Emily The Mediator : Chapter# 2

I was lying thinking about Mark's sister.I didnt heard my mother come in.
"Hey Em" She said. I jumped up. "Oh sorry honey,did I scare you?" "Oh no I did'nt hear you came in". I said. "So, how was your day?" She asked me.
"Mom you wont believe what happened today!" I told her exitedly. "What?" she asked suddenly becoming exited. "Mark came today and he asked me to the prom" I told her. Suddenly my mom's mouth fell. "What?" I asked her. "Are you talking about Mark Steven?" She asked. "Umm Yeah Mom what is it?" I asked suddenly jumpy.
"He is not good for you honey" she said. "Why?" I asked confused.why would mark not good for me. He is like every girl's dream guy.
"um...he...umm....." she was hesitating and I grew impatient. "What mom?" I asked. "Well It is rumored that he and his sister sees ghosts and stuff"
she said and i giggled I mean c'mon she was saying that he was a Mediator.I was completely fine with because I have never met another Mediator in my life except my Grandma.

"So what?" I asked her. "but honey..." she started to say something but i cut her off "Mom I gotta tell you something that grandma told me when I was 10" "what honey?" she asked, concerned.

"I umm" I took a deep breathe "I am a Mediator like Grandma"
"Oh my I thought your grandma was the only one" she said
"You knew that grandma was a mediator?" I asked her curiosly.
"Yes, she was my mother she told me everything" she explained it to me.
"OH" was all I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find out more in Chapter 3
-Love Sumbal :)
© Copyright 2011 SelenaSumbal (selenasumbal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805276-Emily-The-Mediator--Chapter-2