*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805699-Nails-newtitlewanted
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Friendship · #1805699
Horfhorfhorf. Might continue, as of yet the title is a fail rated for torture and cursing.
Holy shit.

I'm this sadistic?

...R&R please! :D


~~~~~~~~

He winced with each "klink" as the nails hit the floor. Even the small tremors that ran through his body at this action caused sharp bolts of pain to run up his spine, and he cried out softly, fresh tears pooling at the corners of his eyes, taking the places of those that had already fallen, leaving shiny streaks on his face.

Small, shallow, sliver-like cuts decorated the undersides of both of his arms, trivial drops of blood crawling downwards, uniting with one another before falling to their deaths and splattering on the floor. Thin red streaks ran across his exposed belly and chest in all different directions, some near bleeding. Another sharp crack and splitting pain washed over his belly like a tidal wave, a new set of red welts joining their brethren. His head, which had hung limp until he had once again been struck, shot up as he cried out again, tears flying.

His head fell again, but he made himself look at his torturer; a man he didn't even know, but had him chained in his basement, exposed and afraid. The man stopped in his actions to look back at him, smiling sadistically. "Y-you're fucked up," he commented hoarsely, earning himself a kick to the ribs, the filth on the bottom of the man's shoe irritating the red skin. He coughed, a metallic-tasting liquid crawling out of his body and down his chin from the corner of his mouth, staining his pale skin.

"Wouldn't have it any other way," his torturer replied, turning back to his work and reappearing moments later with a utility knife in his hand, a ruthless smile gracing his features as he stepped closer...


Garnet shot up like a rocket, biting pain washing over his body and running up his legs and spine. A bandaged hand found its way to the fabric of his tee-shirt directly above his heart and he gripped it tightly, being conscientious of the tender skin beneath the cotton. His eyes couldn't quite see yet and his ears couldn't quite hear yet, but that image was burned behind his eyelids; the fierce pain torched into his memory.

He forced himself to calm down, closing his eyes and taking deep breaths. The next time he opened his eyes his face met fabric and he felt warm arms wrap around his shaking form, one hand rubbing his back gently, the other stroking his hair comfortingly. He took a shaky breath, hands finding the soft material of Pace's sweatshirt and gripping it gently, resting his forehead in the crook of his neck, breathing in his essence.

His hands and face felt sore, wounds reopened from his rapid movement. Blood began to seep through the bandages again. Pace, noticing this, gently let go of his lover, rushing for bandages and rubbing alcohol. Garnet sat quietly, wincing at the occasional stabbing feeling in his arms or face. He sighed with relief as his caretaker returned, setting his supplies down and making quick work of the dirty bandaging, and Garnet's tee-shirt as well. He felt himself choke up as he removed the bandaging from his face, revealing a newly-opened Glasgow smile, but forced himself to stay strong, gently working the soothing liquid into the open wounds and brushing it over the irritated skin on his belly and chest. Garnet sighed with comfort as the alcohol did its work, cooling and soothing the injuries.

Pace sighed as he finished, unraveling the roll of bandages and gently re-wrapping Garnet's arms and face, slowing down at the occasional wince or pained grunt. Garnet smiled weakly as he finished, whispering a pained 'thank you', and Pace felt the lump in his throat grow as he spoke. Even through those injuries, Garnet made sure to let him know that he was grateful, and that he loved him, and that he'd be okay. Pace sighed shakily as he gathered the medical supplies and went to put them away.

Garnet was laying down again when he returned, his pretty brown eyes closed and his breathing becoming more even with every rise and fall of his chest. Pace smiled and sat at his bedside, gently smoothing his hair over with his hand before leaning down to place a kiss on his beloved's forehead. He stood and headed for the door, popping a soft CD in the radio and turning it on, letting the music flow gently but quietly through the room, so that Garnet wouldn't wake up to total silence. He dimmed the lights slightly and headed out the door, closing it behind him. He stewed on everything that had happened all morning, and by noon he had made his decision.

"I'll catch that guy if it takes my entire life."

~~~~~~~~

Okay. It's three in the morning.

Not too bad for a 3am one-shot, if I do say so myself. I might even continue this. Let's see...ten positive reviews and I'll continue it! Thanks for taking the time to read. I appreciate any and all reviews, especially reviews with concrit. I feed off of them.

Thank you!
~Skye-Nicole
© Copyright 2011 Skye-Nicole (skyenicole at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805699-Nails-newtitlewanted