*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1807631-Devotion
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1807631
Michaela finally realizes what she has in Shane and gifts him the love he longs for.
Michaela blinked against the misting spray coming off the ocean. Clinging to Shane's hand she pressed close, clutching his tuxedo jacket closed around her prom dress. She had no idea what they were doing in the harbor, but he had asked her to trust him and he had made this night so special already he had earned a little leeway. Freeing his hand he jumped easily onto the deck of a large cabin cruiser and reached back for her. She looked around nervously before her eyes darted back to him in question. His grin was so sexy. Biting her lip, she inched to the edge of the pier. Her hands gripped his shoulders as his spanned her hips and swept her over into his arms.

"My hero," she giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I'm always at your service, my Queen," he replied gallantly, and carried her easily below deck.

Michaela caught her breath. Silver stars dangled from the ceiling reflecting the pale moonlight and flickering candles. A large vase of emerald and white carnations graced the recessed headboard and petals were strewn over the round bed's down coverlet.

"Oh, Shane, it's perfect."

Releasing his pent up breath, Shane buried his nose in her dark locks. There was a fine line between perfect and tacky. He had worked his ass off these last weeks, campaigning for King and Queen, tuxedo fitting, working a deal for the Rolls Royce Phantom that had chauffeured them to the prom, and arranging this surprise on top of working to pay for it all. He couldn't hold back a laugh as she turned to snuggle into his chest and whispered,

"You really do want to get laid tonight."

"As I recall you promised me that if we won King and Queen," he shot back, still chuckling.

"Listen to the new confidence! So what is the rest for?"

"Just because I love you."

Michaela melted at the sincerity in his voice. There were richer guys, guys that were better looking, more popular, star athletes, guys that were all of that, but there wasn't an all around better man than Shane. He treated her like a Queen no matter the night. She has made him wait long enough. Sliding back, she let his jacket fall from her shoulders. He caught the jacket, tossing it aside. Perching on the end of the bed, the slit in her gown fell open and she lifted her foot to him with a playful crook of her finger.

Catching her heel, Shane placed the stiletto against his thigh, long fingers deftly going to work on the delicate straps. He couldn't help running a hand up her shapely calf, Lord, but her legs were beautiful. His hands trembled. He had been in love with Michaela since eighth grade. He couldn't even count the number of times he had jacked off to fantasies of this night.

Taking her offered hand, Shane helped her to her feet. She turned, lifting her rich, sable hair off her neck in offering. He shivered at the rasp of the zipper, eyes caressing the smooth skin revealed in its wake. His hard on leapt at the first sight of her scant lingerie. Did the tiny scrap of nude lace even qualify as panties? She stepped out of the pooled dress and crawled up on the bed. Her heart-shaped ass swayed tantalizingly and his dress pants became increasingly uncomfortable. Michaela settled against the pillows and met his eyes. A painted nail circled a nipple. He wet his lips as he tugged at the pearlescent buttons on his shirt. Michaela's tongue traced her glossy lips and she rolled her nipples between her fingers. He groaned out-loud and gave up on the remaining buttons, hauling the shirt over his head.

Shane crawled up between her thighs. Holding her gaze, he rubbed his nose over the lace covering her crotch. She smelled so good he had to fight not to cum right there. Her fingers threaded into his short hair, pressing down. Her hips bucked up as he started to lick and he thanked God this wasn't a first for either. He licked until her panties were soaked and she thrashed wildly. Pealing the lace down her legs, he fumbled with a condom.

Michaela giggled breathlessly, pushing his shaking hands aside to roll it on. Leaning back, she urged him over her, trembling in need. Her mouth opened in a strangled moan as he sank into her. Kisses trailed down her jaw, words of praise and passion tumbling from his lips. His touch was worshipful and arousing. She shook with the power of his love making, arching into his sure thrusts. His head bowed and through the pant of his breath she could make out her name in a reverent mantra. The ardent devotion made her heart swell and her body tightened around him, shuddering even as he bellowed her name, jerking in release above her.

Holding his sweaty form to her, Michaela stroked his ear with her lips, her mind made up. She would never find a man who loved her like Shane did. Kissing his ear she whispered,

"I love you, Shane."

© Mara McBain 9/2011

~ WC ~ 862

*Star* Round 53 ~ Do something different. *Star* My erotica tends to involve a Dominant man, a submissive woman, BDSM elements, and usually an established sexual pairing. In "Devotion" it is a young couples first time and it is obvious that Michaela calls the shots in this relationship. The love making is sweet and sensual with no hint of violence or domination by Shane, just pure devotion. *Heart*

Written for:

FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, April 2024 Theme: Conflict
#1355442 by Dawn Embers
© Copyright 2011 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1807631-Devotion