*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1808342-Babe-and-the-Big-Sky
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1808342
Published march 9th 2012 in every night erotica
Word Count 869

Babe slipped down from her rust-colored mount and shook the dust from her shoulders. The trail had left her covered in grime and Saint, her old mare, was flecked with dirt. The afternoon sun was oppressive and when she pulled her hat off, her blond hair clung about her neck and face in sweaty clumps. The cotton shirt was wet with sweat and the jeans felt as if they would have to be chiseled from her body. She gazed at the tin tub, resting against the fence. She spent a few reckless moments imagining it filled to the brim with cool, refreshing well water.

Big sky country was what they called the little corner of Northern Montana where Babe's ranch sat, nestled between golden expanses of rocky plains. That blue sky stretched, clear and cloudless now above her head and made her feel as remotely connected to the outside world as she suspected she was. Her nearest neighbor was over seven miles to the east, one of the ranch's major selling points for her. She thought again about her beautiful isolation and that steel tub.

Babe fetched the hose. She flipped the tub over and stuck the hose inside. The water made cheerful, melodic sounds as it bounced off the tin. Babe stood over the tub of glistening liquid for a few moments. She looked back at Saint. The mare snorted and flipped her mane dismissively. The sun beat down and her body felt as if it might self combust under the swelter. She could feel rivulets of sweat running down her back, pooling and soaking into the band of her underwear.

Suddenly unable to stand it any longer, she tugged down her jeans and joyously kicked them free. Babe pulled off the work shirt and lace bra. She looked down at her pale pink briefs, contemplating for a moment before she slipped them off. Most of her exposed skin was tanned a deep bronze but the flesh from just above her breasts to a place on her thighs past the neatly trimmed triangle of her mound, was still creamy white and peppered all over with the palest caramel-colored freckles.

Babe dropped herself down into the cold water sliding down until her butt and lower back rested against the bottom of the tub. She hooked her knees over the side so that her toes dangled a few inches off the ground. She spread her thighs wider, squealing as the cold water flowed between them, bathing her exposed sex. Her ample breasts bobbed, her nipples erect and rock hard, just under the surface. The trail dust came off her skin in sheets as she soaked naked beneath the sun. She reached down and found her hat. She tipped her head back and placed the old straw cowboy hat over her face and closed her eyes.

"You know, you should watch what you are doing out here Miss Babe." Rough, callused hands slid down her shoulders and cupped her naked breasts below the waterline.

Ray...her ranch hand...the other major selling point to the ranch.

"You never know what kind of degenerate might be lurking." Ray whispered the words in his sweet, southern drawl. He sucked her earlobe into his mouth and ran his tongue down along the line where her jugular pulsed beneath the skin.

Ray's hands moved, slid down her slick body, found her hips and open thighs. His fingers began an expert exploration. He discovered her hardened nub, pressed and fondled it between his fingertips. Babe ground herself into his palm, invited his fingers to slip inside her. The water sloshed as she moved and Ray worked two more fingers into her eager folds. He on his knees on the ground behind Babe, his belt buckle thumped loudly against the metal tub as he rubbed and fingered her. She arched her back and Ray's free hand grasped one of her beautiful breasts as it broke the surface. He longed to cover the ripe nipple with his mouth. His erection strained against his jeans so hard that he winced from the pain. Babe soaked him as she wreathed and moaned under his touch.

Finally, unable to stand his own need any longer, Ray scooped Babe out of the tub. He half-carried, half dragged the cowgirl over to the fence, pressing her against it as he freed himself from his jeans. He bent her forward over the lower rail so that her perfect ass was nearly level with his waist. He thrust inside her so violently that she cried out and grabbed the ground to brace herself for his next assault. He pounded into her unrestrained, rattling the fence down its length. Babe balanced herself as best she could on the narrow rail, her breasts bounced freely as Ray continued to fuck her with unbridled ferocity, raising dust clouds all around them. He exploded inside her with a howl that sent Babe rushing into her own orgasm. She twisted and shuddered and moaned on his still pulsing shaft. By the time they regained their composure, the horse had wandered off and they were both covered in grime.

"Looks like we need another bath, " Babe said..."but first, go find my damn horse."



© Copyright 2011 MD Maurice (maurice1054 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1808342-Babe-and-the-Big-Sky