*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809093-The-Cure
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1809093
Appearing in Rainstorm Press's "Nailed - An Erotic Death Anthology" April 2012
Elson was conscious of the hollow tip-tapping noise her stiletto boot heels made on the shiny tile as she crossed the floor. She was also conscious of the men watching her, in that open and deliberately confident way men in packs do. The attention gave her that same light, heady feeling that having too many glasses of cheap white wine did. Reaching the high lunch counter, Elson flashed a smile at the mousy girl behind it and placed her order while she watched the men out of the corner of her eye. The man on the outskirts of the pack had a grizzled, hungry appearance that she liked very much. He looked to be older than the others, perhaps a foreman or supervisor? The idea that he was the one with the authority over the others excited her more, an Alpha male she thought, nearly laughing out loud.

In a few moments, her order was handed over the counter and she took it, risking a full look as she bent and transferred it into her bag. He was a little thick across the middle and needed a shave badly, but was handsome and rugged. She placed him to be late thirties, with good hair and nice teeth and nice arms. No, great arms…like two tan trucks, crisscrossed with veins and ending in large, perfect, ring-less hands. Elson made for the door. She slowed her pace, swung her hips in an exaggerated saunter. Just outside the door, she stopped, fished a cigarette out of her bag and leaned back out of the wind to light it.

It took him longer to approach her than she had anticipated. He had dark eyes and they were nearly expressionless as he asked her for a light. She handed over the lighter and waited. After a few consolatory puffs he asked her name. She made one up on the spot and flashed a smile.

“Are you going to finish that cigarette before you ask me out?” Elson was delighted to see surprise creep across his features.

“What makes you think I was going to ask you out?” Elson thought that his sudden smile made him very handsome indeed. They stood there, smiling at each other.

“Well, if you weren’t than I certainly apologize. However, if your intention was more than idle chat and a smoke, here is my number and I’m free most nights after 9.” Elson handed him the business card she’d plucked from her bag and stepped out and away from him.

“My name is Ryan” he called out after her. Elson thought, nice name and then little else.

Ryan, as it turned out, did intend to ask her out and did so that very afternoon. He called a little past four and ten minutes into her last class of the day. She made plans to meet him at a local watering hole downtown, giving herself enough time to run home and change beforehand. She thought he’d cleaned up nicely, having traded in his dusty contractor garb for a clean pair of wide leg jeans and loose sweater with a zippered neck. Elson perched on her bar stool in a thigh-hugging black skirt and strappy, cherry-colored high heels that matched her fitted blouse.

Ryan’s eyes dripped down her frame, he smiled at her approvingly. Drinks and dinner passed uneventfully. Ryan proved to be an adequate conversationalist, if a little on the dry side. He was midway through some story about a deck he’d been working on suddenly collapsing when Elson leaned forward and ran her hand up the inside of his thigh.

“Get the check, Ryan.” Then picking up his car keys from the table asked, “What do you drive?”

He took a few moments to collect himself in the face of her behavior. “Dark blue Ford 350” he answered, simultaneously waving the bartender over.

“Of course. That’s where I’ll be.” Elson leaned into his space and briefly touched her lips to his, pulling back before he had a chance to return the kiss.

Ryan still looked strangely startled when he tugged open the door of the pickup a few minutes later. “You don’t fuck around do you?” He grinned at her.

Elson slid across the wide leather seat and wrapped her arms around his neck. “No Ryan, that’s just the point, I do.”

“Do what?” he asked, already breathless in the wake of her wet kisses, her hot mouth.

“Fuck around.” Elson said, already tugging at his belt, pulling him free of his jeans.

Ryan’s stunned confusion gave way to a ferocious lust and he tugged her small breasts free of her lace bra, sucking them into his mouth. Elson tugged her skirt up over her hips. She wasn’t wearing any panties. With a throaty sigh, she lowered herself onto his shaft. With steering wheel pressing into her back, she rocked back and forth, letting him cup her ass to lift her up and down the length of him. It lasted a few frenzied minutes before he came loudly, howling, biting into her shoulder and squeezing her ass so hard she was sure there would be bruises. This last thought sent her into her rushing into her own climax. The heat rose up inside her and she could almost feel the brittle skin cells expanding, feel the renewal pulsing beneath her skin, coursing through her. She convulsed and shook with her organism, her body contracting down on him, squeezing and grinding flesh to flesh.

Spent and a little breathless, she slipped off him and slide down onto her back on the front seat, not bothering to tug her skirt back down over her hips. In the dim light, her pink nipples were high and hard and Ryan could see her sex was shaved clean. Elson arched her back and opened her thighs, giving him an all access show. She reached down and touched herself; her clit was glistening nub that she rubbed with the tips of her ruby fingernails.

“We aren’t done I hope?” She asked seductively.

“Can I take you home?” He said, salivating over her body like a school boy. He could feel his erection growing rock hard again.

“Why? I like it here, in your big truck.” She began to gyrate against his seat, bouncing her ass on the leather and she fingered herself harder.

Ryan knew that they had been lucky here but the longer they stayed, the better chance someone would see them. At least he could drive somewhere close that was a little more private. Elson pouted but still continued to play with herself on the short drive to the construction site. It was a modern two story house, little more than walls and a foundation but it was at the end of a cul de sac, in a new development that currently had no occupied residences. He parked around the back of the structure and doused the headlights. He turned back to Elson, who had suddenly sat up and looked around with renewed interest.

“You want to stay in the car? Or get out where we have more room?”

By way of an answer, Elson slipped out of her bra and threw open the door. She looked around in the dark, momentarily confused, until he took her hand and lead her through the back door of the house and into large room that was destined to be the gourmet kitchen. The pieces of the granite countertop stood like silent sentries waiting to be installed. Ryan grabbed Elson around her waist and sat her on the plastic sheeting that covered the closest unit. He pulled her knees apart and buried his head between her thighs.

Elson thought Ryan was much better at using his mouth on her than he was at talking to her. She slipped and slid on the cold plastic as he sucked and licked at her eagerly. She came quickly, her body vibrating against his teeth, her breasts heaving above his head. He wasted no time flipping her around, bending her forward over the counter and plunging inside her. She met each thrust with her hips and ass, slapping back against him with just as much force. Determined to find her deep center, he gripped her hips and drove himself up into her, taking her toes off the ground and nearly driving her over the top of the counter. He reached around and grabbed her breasts, pinching her nipples and biting into her neck. They came together, bucking and moaning, the sounds of their union bouncing off the walls of the hollow house.

Ryan felt depleted, elated and more live than he had ever felt, but depleted. He looked over at the girl,,,she had said her name was Sarah, hadn’t she? She was in the process of tugging her shirt down over her hips. He admired the curve of her back as she bent to adjust the strap on her heel, the way her perfect tits rushed forward when she bent over. He was recalling how hot and tight she had been when he noticed the first ache in his arm. Before he had a chance to say a word, the same pain became a blinding flash that knocked him off his feat. He had the strange sensation of weightless before he lost all feeling below his neck. He rolled terrified eyes toward Elson, made a few soft, guttural noises.

Elson stepped closer, bent down to peer at Ryan, lying helpless on the dirty, unfinished floor. He had not had the chance to zip himself back up and his admirable cock lay flaccid and flopping against this thigh. Deciding, with a monocum of mercy, to save his dignity, Elson expertly tucked it back inside his jeans. She leaned down, cupped one of her breasts and slipped it inside his gaping mouth as he gasped for air. She smiled as she felt him close down on the nipple with his gnashing teeth, his very last defense. The pain ricocheted through her, radiated down her spine and vibrated deep inside her core.

“Go ahead Ryan, bite it off if you’ll feel better. I’ll just grow a new one” she challenged but the pressure of the bite was already fading. The great chest stopped heaving. Death always came so quickly for them. Elson was almost envious.

Elson left him, went out and collected her things from the truck. She needn’t worry about her DNA or prints; they would never find either in any database anywhere ever. The people that had seen them together at the bar would describe a very different looking woman. Her camouflage was complicated but effective. She looked down at the bruised nipple and areola, the red ring of teeth marks looked like a scar on the creamy skin. It would be gone by morning, along with every tiny wrinkle and frown line, gray hair and liver spot she had found. Age was the only disease she suffered from but she had found the perfect cure for that.
© Copyright 2011 MD Maurice (maurice1054 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809093-The-Cure