*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809161-kairis-fantasy-pt3
by wbe
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Other · #1809161
Kairi decides to put Sora to work

Kairi's Fantasy pt. 3

Sora woke up to a sudden breeze of warm air on his back. He turned around and seen that Kairi was still asleep.


Sora started to get up from his soft pillow and started to walk towards Kairi's face. He came closer as the air in front of him became warmer and warmer. He turn his sights at Kairi's mouth, remembering the events that occurred last night. Even though he was still shaken up about the event last night, he had second thoughts about being suck down into the dark, pink cave known as Kairi's stomach. He now started to wonder what would it be like being inside Kairi.


He was still looking at her luxurious lips and red hair until the giantess started to move. Sora suddenly felt shocked and surprised as Kairi started to separate her head from her pillow.


"Good morning Sora" Kairi said as she was stretching, "How did you sleep?"


"F-Fine Kairi" Sora replied as he was regaining his composure.


"Good cuz now we are going to get breakfast and then we are going to do some stuff today" Kairi said as she was getting out of bed.




"What kind of stuff?" Sora asked.



"Interesting stuff" Kairi replied as she was lifting Sora off the pillow.


Kairi and Sora went to the kitchen to get breakfast. Sora sat in the palm of Kairi's hand as he was been escorted to the kitchen.



Kairi and Sora went to the kitchen and headed to the counter. Kairi set Sora on the counter and went to the refrigerator and got a carton of milk. She then went to her cabinet and got a box of cereal.

Sora was waiting as Kairi was getting her items for breakfast. He was watching her put the items on her kitchen table and then going back to the counter to retrieve him, a bowl, and a spoon. She transfer them to the small wooden table in the kitchen. She sat down and picked up the box of cereal and spilled the contents into the bowl. She then lifted the milk carton and spilled the white substance into the bowl on top of the cereal.


Kairi took out one piece of cereal and gave it to Sora who was sitting on the table.


"Eat up Sora" Kairi said, "You are going to do something after breakfast."

"What is it?" Sora questioned.

"That's a secret for now " Kairi replied.

Sora did not think nothing of it and started to gulp down his cereal piece while Kairi was looking at him while she was waiting her cereal.


After Kairi seen that Sora had finish his breakfast, she lifted Sora from his place at the wooden table to a pool of milk that Sora hates.


Sore shivered as he was swimming in the pool of milk. He tried to get on one of the cereal bits until he was caught in a sudden wave that almost messed up his spiky hair.

"What are you doing Kairi?" Sora questioned.

"Just eating my breakfast sweety. I just wanted to add something that could make my breakfast more delicious" Kairi said as her spoon was approaching the bowl.

"No Kairi! We talked about this last night" Sora said angrily and nervously.


"Yes and I said the potion I gave you makes you invunerable to my digestive juice. So just relax and enjoy it" Kairi said as she was about to swoop up Sora.

"OH S#$T!" He yelled as the spoon was getting closer to him. He swam out of the way and tried to avoid the other various attempt.

Kairi was having fun as she was trying to swoop her boy toy into her spoon along with the other bits of cereals. She tried and tried, but fail to catch Sora on the flat surface of her spoon.

After trying and eating all the cereal in the bowl, she decided to throw away the spoon and pick up the bowl.

Sora felt rumbling and a breeze as the bowl being lifted into Kairi's lips. He is going to experience what he experienced last night except he's going down farther inside of Kairi slim body.

Kairi opened up her mouth and tipped the bowls to her mouth. Sora was trying to swim away, but the currents of the milk was too powerful for him to avoid where he was about to go.

He started to make his way to the wet cave of her mouth. The light became dimmer as he went father into the mouth of Kairi. He stop at the soft, pink floor. He made a attempt to stand but was put back down by the soft slippery floor. He was watching as the cave became darker. When it became completely dark, the floor started to shift, tossing him side to side. Then the floor stopped and started to lift upward. Sora started to hang on for dear life as he was heading to the back of the throat, but her tongue was too slippery to hang on. He fell into the tight tube below, awaiting his fate at his larger, darker, and slippery prison.

Kairi felt Sora as he was going down her throat. It was a good sensation as Sora was slowly making his way down to her stomach. Even though she knows that she eventually have to let Sora out, she though she was not ready yet to let Sora out the other way quite yet. She still had a lot planned for Sora for today and decided to let Sora out by the way he came(FOR NOW).
(to be continued);
© Copyright 2011 wbe (wege at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809161-kairis-fantasy-pt3