*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809163-Kairis-fantasy-pt-4
by wbe
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Other · #1809163
Sora is being a good little slave for his girlfriend.
AAT
kairi's fantasy pt.4
by ~wario-bros

Sora felt stuck as he was being sucked into Kairi's stomach. He thought about how he got himself into this mess. A simple dinner that turned out to be him being a slave to his friend for two days. He and Kairi was only good friend, but didn't know that Kairi would go that far to want him.
He traveled through the tight tube until he entered a large opening. He could finally start to move a a little as the rest of his body was getting farther and farther into the larger opening. Once his whole body was in, he started to explore the dark surounding areas fill with an wet substance and soft walls. He couldn't belive it. HE WAS INSIDE KAIRI!!!

Kairi lean against her chair while she was rubbing her stomach. She was satisfy with Sora being in her stomach. She wonder if the potion will prevent Sora form being digested, but that was nothing she was as worry about (but just to be sure)?

"Are you okay in their Sora" Kairi asked

Sora is mighty pissed at Kairi for eating him. so let out "WHAT HeLL KAIRI WHAT THE f&%# Lemme out!"

Kairi was amused by Sora's temper tamtrum. She didn't pay much mind as she got up from the kitchen table and went into her room to get dress. "Don't worry Sora. I'm gonna to let out after I'm done getting Dress" she said as she was picking out her clothes.

After awhile when Sora cooled down, he started to fell warm and comfortable inside the fleshy walls of Kairi. Even though he was wet and slimy, he felt comfortable enough to sleep inside. He was not in real danger anyway so might as well relax.

After Kairi had finished getting dress in a tank top and sweat pants, she started to think of ways how to get Sora out. . She could vomit him out, but didn't want to clean up and she didn't want Sora to go throughout her body just yet. She decided to her bathroom, get a piece of string, and tie it in knot. She tied the other end to her finger and moved it towards her mouth. The string was uncomfortable to swallow, but eventually the string reached the stomach.

Sora was about to fall to a deep sleep until he felt something touching his head. He got up and felt something long and skinny with a lump at the end. Then he heard a loud sound inside.

"Alright Sora" Kairi said " Grab hold of the string and I'll pull you up."

"Alright" Sora said as he relieved yet a little upset that he had to get out of his warm, dark, and soft bed.

He held the string and pulled the string to let Kairi know he's ready. Kairi pulled Sora up her throat slowy so he would not fall back in her stomach. It felt uncomfortable for Kairi to pull her meal back up, but she knows that he will be back later on.

Sora seen a glispe of light as he finally was sliding on the surface of Kairi's tongue. He felt himself moving toward those white pillars of Kairi's mouth until he exit Kairi's mouth and landed on the bed.

Kairi sat on the bed in front of him and looked at his wet and disgusting nude body.

"So how did you enjoy your trip. I expect you enjoyed it right?"

"No I didn't Kairi" Sora said with a little doubt in his voice. At first he was not all good about being eaten, but now he felt somthing that made him want to go back, but did not to tell Kairi that.

"Ok Sora" Kairi said, " Since you didn't like that, you are going to hate the chores I lined up for you today."

"Ahh come on. Haven't I suffer enough already?"

"Nop! Now lets get you washed and started on your chore" Kairi said in delight, "Plus this is for you"

"But it looks tacky"

"Too bad but now wear it!"

Sora had gotten washed up and starteed his chores. The thing that Kairi gave him was a lithen cloth for arounf his waist. It wasn't muc but it covered his genitals.

Kairi assigned work for Sora to do around the house. They were mainly to wash the faucets and clean the tables in the kitchen and bathroom. It took Sora almost all day to finish his chores because of his current "condition".

Kairi watched Sora as he was cleaning. She watched his sweaty body at work. While Sora was working his butt off, Kairi had was getting things prepare for the night. She was waiting for this moment and did not want to call it off. She also knew Sora liked the experience from this morning, even though Sora don't want to admit it. Her plan is to play with him a little until he admit it.

After Sora was finished cleaning, he waited for Kairi to give him another job for him to do. Kairi came to the room and sat in front of him in the living room. She gave him a small sandwitch for his hard work. Not caring, thinking, or showing graditiude, Sora took the sandwitch and gulped it down. After Sora was finished, Kairi picked up Sora and took him to the bedroom. She sat Sora on the bed while she went to the bedroom to change. She entered the bedroom in a silky short nightgown. Sora was amused and shocked at how Kairi looked in her sexy dress.

"You look Beautiful Kairi" Sora said in amusment

"Yes you likely"

"Uh Uh" Sora siad as saliva was dripping from his mouth.

"Good cuz we are going to play a game" Kairi said in a sexy soft voice.

"What kind of game?"

"The cat and the mouse"

Sora knows where this was going. He started to run but Kairi caught him in time.

"I didn't even said go yet" she said reaching for Sora's lithen cloth. "The rule are if I catch you, then I do whatever I want to you. If you win, then you can relax tonight and tomorrow. Now lets remove that cloth"

"Kairi STOP!" Sora said as his genitals were exposed again to Kairi.

Kairi put Sora down to give him a two second head start. Sora ran as fast as he could, but was still no match for Kairi. She swung her hand and grabbed Sora when he was also at the bedstand. She held him and rubbed his chest in a gentle motion.

"STOP! Thats tickles"

"I'm only getting started" said Kairi as she setting Sora down between her legs.

Sora moved towards Kairi crocth. She wasn't wearing undergarment so this was amusing to the fifteen year old boy. He gotten closer and started to touch that smooth shaved skin.


Kairi jerked a little as she felt Sora toucing her privacy. She wanted to fell more of it so she sightly lift Sora and shoved him in her you know what.

"Kairi!" Sora said as he being pushed in deep

Kairi moan with every push. She didn't stop until Sora was deep inside. She moan in sensentation. It was the best darn organism she was getting.

Sora was getting turnt on by this sensation as his manhood starting to harden. He couldn't move any part of his body as Kairi's juice was getting on his entire body.

After a while, Kairi had pulled Sora out. She got a towel and dried him off from her juice.

"How was for you?"

"Incredible but a little cramped"

" Good cuz I'm kinda getting hungry right now" Kairi said as she rubbing her stomach.

"Um Kairi?"

"What Sora? I know you like it"

"N-NO um?"

"Admit it Sora" Kairi said as she was tickling Sora.

Sora, being tickled against his will, cracked under pressure."I ADMIT IT.I ADMIT IT. I like being inside your warm soft stomach, but the saliva I'm still getting use to."

"ALright" Kairi said as turning her body," Since you like my stomach so much, its going to be your bed for tonight."

"Come on Kairi" Sora whined

"Well it that or sleeping on my dresser. Plus tonight is going to be cold and you're naked"

"Fine Fine" Sora said in defeat "Open up"

Kairi opened her mouth laying on her stomach. Sora seen her two lips part and made himself into his new bed. Saliva quickly got around his body as he was trying to lay on Kairi's tongue. Kairi slowy closed her mouth and tilted her head. Sora was sucked into her esophagus traveled all the way to his bed for tonight. Once he entered the dark stomach, he started to find a place to sleep. Once he found a place, he slowy closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep. Kairi turned over and fell into a deep slumber. thinking about how to spend their last couple of hours together.

(TO BE CONTINUED);
© Copyright 2011 wbe (wege at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809163-Kairis-fantasy-pt-4