*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809199-My-Stolen-Wallet
Rated: E · Sample · Other · #1809199
Johnny gets jumped by three kids at school.
I was waiting outside the school waiting for my mom to pick me up when three kids jumped me, and the only thing I knew to do was to fight. Well I punched and I kicked, and it didn't work out very well, for one reason I'm not the biggest or strongest kid around, and I'm also not the best fighter. After they had beat me up for a few minutes. I saw my mother's car coming around the corner. I tried to make a run for it but one of the kids grabbed me, I squirmed around until I got free. Another one of them reached in my pocket and stole my wallet full of cash. I tried to get it back but they got away before I could even start chasing them, I figured that I would just have to tell my mom about it. I jumped into the car and told my mom and she told me "Now Johnathan you know better than to try and fight, you should have tried to get help, now I am going to have to tell your father about this and let him handle it.
© Copyright 2011 tannerstroupe (mindmaster11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809199-My-Stolen-Wallet