*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1810255-Life-is-loving-it
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #1810255
Free verse write about life and about how one should learn or feel to love it.
Loving life is something that should be a given, something that one should already do.
Living life to the fullest just learning that life is truly precious and just special in every way.
Life is taking deep breaths, breathing in and out counting all your blessings that you're given.
Loving life isn't easy to do so you first learn to love yourself and than loving life will come.
Life is a truly precious keepsake because one will never when it's time to leave this world.
Life can truly get cut short so it's best to love life and the people in it because life goes by.
Loving life truly can be hard but it's truly worth it at the end makes you smile inside and out.
Life is just living in the moments growing to like who you are inside and out.
Life is truly about learning to love life and to live it to the fullest because you only truly have one
life to live love life and perish it because it's truly a special keepsake.
© Copyright 2011 poet101 (poet101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1810255-Life-is-loving-it