*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811087-Ms-Monroe-After-Dark
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1811087
Ms. Monroe if your nasty...
You know, a lot of dudes think my blog is about them… but this is not to get confused… this ones for you *drizzy voice*….


Two weeks, 3 days and 8 hours… it is our routine… historically, absence makes the heart grow fonder… in our case absence makes the pussy much wetter and the dick much harder…


I am beginning to feel the pressure… I could always call in a "pinch hitter" (excuse the pun)… I could… but I won't… I won't because I want "that nigga"… he owns my body because he owns my mind… he owns my mind because he possesses my heart… I NEED "that nigga"…


Two naturally prideful creatures… an equation for pandemonium… I will never acknowledge the control he has over me, his invisible reigns that have taken hold of every portion of my being… I am prideful… Hell would freeze over and pigs would do the Dougie before my bullheaded, pompous lover would admit his astonishment at my abyss of endless moisture and his amazement at my expertise in pleasure… he is prideful…


Two weeks, 3 days and 8 hours without him has weakened my pride, my stubbornness deteriorated…. It is said that men think with two heads… the wonderful woman thinks with one head that is always dominated by two lips… Fuck that additional X chromosome that forces me into cold sweats and slow leaks from missing him…


The secret code is sent… "Cum over"… I don't wait for a reply… he will come… he will come because I will ensure that he will cum… I imagine his dick hardening as he reads it… a wonderful image of flesh and ink flashes across my overactive, libido driven mind… He will come… he will cum….


Like clockwork he enters…. Our relationship entitles him to no knocks, an unspoken privilege… A perfectionist, an artist, he must paint my world many hues of purple before we reunite… it is a tradition, a ritual, an act that we have always shared, an unspoken privilege…


He is not a romantic, never was much of a gentleman… but these times are always special… I am always delicately handled during preparation; possibly because of the enjoyable abuse he is soon to make me endure... he grabs my hand and leads me to our first erotic arena


No lights, Hot shower, No clothes, hot bodies… My maddening undressing is halted… this is where he takes over… how dare I try to reveal those beautiful breast and that smooth gleaming pussy in such a rush… giving him no time to adore the art that is I… HOW DARE I!.… he is an artist… he enjoys peeling off layers of distractive pieces of clothing to reveal his uninhibited masterpiece… I mimic his actions…. Each undressing the other in perfect synchrony… we are meant…


I prematurely assumed this shower to be a delusion reverie of sex… silly me… I have forgotten the love/hate relationship I have come to form with his taunting ways…. I know that he wants me… I see that he wants me… That emptiness between my two cheeks slowly being filled by his nudging stiffness makes me feel that the wants me… All lips begging for him to make me his sex slave… "FUCK ME"!


Of course he would giggle the very second I feel the first stages of deliria setting in… And just like that, he gives me what I want… grabs me by my hair and turns me to face him… kisses my lips with such force that I knew to shut up, with such force that I had no will other than to succumb to him…he proceeds to place every 11.5 inches of what seems to be the greatest object of pleasure, takes that caramel bliss and fills me with him…. The fit is perfect… our bodies tailored…. Grabs my ass and lifts me to his eye level, my legs wrapped around his waist as he forcefully thrust his way in and out of my soul… he gives me what I want…but not for long….


I know better than to bust now…. I refuse to let him see me break before him… I am woman, hear me ROAR!... Awww, aaaaahhhhh, oooohhhhh… I am woman… aaahhhhh… he makes me purr… His win is confirmed as the hold around his waist is tightened by the intensity of the moment… He mentally gives himself a point as he feels my lovely thighs glide slowly away from him… holds me close to him for I am frail… softly washes eucalyptus mint into my pores… gently dries me between mocking nips and kisses… and carries me to ecstasy island dos…


We enter into our cavern… "where the magic happens"… such a flippant statement being so true… his preshow was nice… I always did like that about him, he is a show-off… I gave him that battle… it is now time for me to take over the war… I assume the position… captainette of that fucking boat *another pun for that ass*… reminds him why its "not nice" to tease… soft kisses, nibbles, soft marks from passionate sucking… my lips inspect his body as he tries to hide his squirming… and just as it seems that he will be washed in wave of insanity I throw him into the asylum and takes his dick in my mouth… no hands… he always said hands were for the unskilled


He melts in the depths of my throat… He stares at me lovingly as I adore the flavorful fruits that are his loins… Every few moments I take my eyes away from my magical lips and glance at him… His face painted with surrender… The boost to my ego makes me love him with my mouth more… and more… and more… until I my mouth is so full I am no longer breathing... living off of his decadence… I slowly torture him as I remove his lingam from my mouth… the powerful sucks reduced to a final kiss on the tip of his dick….


He is not to be outdone… he returns the favor… flips me over until my yoni covers his face… my clit slowly being nibbled… separating my delicate lips with his wonderful tongue… proving his love through passionate pecks… "I love you" spoken in a raspy whisper… stop… Please DON'T STOP… he eats my pussy as if there is nothing more tasteful in this world… consumes my pussy as if it is from the fruit of life… I am his eve…


The purple, the heat in the room, the fact that we are both at the threshold of ecstasy…I need him in me... he knows me so well… he comes up for breath, lays me across the bed and begins to fulfill our destiny as he enters me with such passion and force that my world begins to spin… no more room for gentleness… I am fucked hard… I beg to be fucked harder… in… out… I am not lazy… I fuck him back… our bodies moving as one… a well oiled machine… positions fluidly ever changing… My pussy tightens as I flip him over… tightens to ensure that there is not a moment that I am left unfulfilled… I ride him as if he is a prized bull… I become a jockey to this stallion of a man… fuck him sooooo hard…. Make him fuck me even harder… "HARDER DADDIE"… "FUCK ME HARDER!"…. my pussy is soooooo wet… I am weeping… tears of a painful pleasure that has completely withdrawn me from me element… we love, fuck, own each other as if we never want it to end… neither wanting to give into the apocalypse that is inevitable.. sucking, fucking, fuck yous, I love yous… it all becomes too much… it has to end … neither of us caring about defeat… we have both given in to the other… white flags raised we give in… I came… he came… I knew he would cum…

~Viola Monroe
© Copyright 2011 Viola Monroe (poshphalin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811087-Ms-Monroe-After-Dark