*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811085-Not-Strings-Other-Than-G-Strings
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1811085
Clothes are optional
I'm drunk I'm fulla that shit... Trying to go home and get fulla that dick... Dumb dick... Because we are both just that... Naw, we aren't dumb... we're human... Two very sexually frustrated, inebriated attractive humans... We have "stirrings" that our human nature thrives on acting out... We just want to fuck...

Return to my humble abode... clothes damp and crumbled from a long night of constant grinding with inconsistent partners...wee hours of the morning in which the world is blanketed with either sleep or sex... I shall sleep when I die... I choose door number two… "I feel sexy" *text sent* ...

Thoughts of you as the searing water of the shower concurrently cleanses my skin and embeds soft beads of lavender and vanilla bean to offer my pores "essence"... my thoughts do not automatically pick out wedding colors and fine china... I know your last name (from facebook) but I do not imagine how that sounds preceding "Viola"... No such ideations… you’re new... I love new... But I don't have plans of loving new... It’s not impossible.... Just not that important....
I giggle as I think about those deep dimples you possess… the plush purple towel that I use to dry my skin defeats its purpose as my yoni instantly gets wet at the memory of the way those magnificent massive dreads sit atop a face of the most exotic caramel that my eyes have ever witnessed… painting on Oh baby lipglass to moisten my lips as I contemplate if I should suck those huge ass lips of yours or just kiss them sensually… and then suck them… maybe suck then kiss… damn you were so cute tonight walking through the club as if you know that every bitch in there was checking for you… I wonder if you have a big dick… thoughts broken as you knock….

A few moments for each of us to adjust to the change of scenery that affects how we have perceived each other up until this point… you notice my hidden tats that are now completely visible compliments of my too extra small boyshorts and Under Amour sports bra… I notice that your teeth are perfect, your eyelashes are so long and your hands are so soft… slight, previously unnoticed attributes are detected and smiled upon… small talk is made and I now know your age, relationship status and favorite food… I try to learn more… but your hands are so soft…. There is a bed in the back with little golden packages sprinkled across the headboard… we are only human….

300 seconds of “foreplay” and I find out my answer to that dick question… you have something to brag about… yet, I am happy that you didn’t… I love surprises… excitement gushing through my veins as my pussy gushes to the feel of the tip of your tongue… you’re a hungry man… surprise number two… your good… I shake my head as my legs shake at the realization that I have a show off on my hands… well ,on my pussy … I continue to cum as your head reappears and your dick becomes your tongues pinch hitter… tearing my pussy walls up as I paint that exotic caramel skin with soft scratches, light bites and forbidden marks bursting with passion … fucks me into a fantasy… not a pretend future of nuptials, kids and small picket fences… too complicated… sex is simple… my fantasy is simple… we are both grown… we are only human… I don’t need to be a Mrs. to have this moment of bliss… face down, knees to the ground, bent over, bust it open and got fucked like I was ugly…
~ Viola Monroe
© Copyright 2011 Viola Monroe (poshphalin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811085-Not-Strings-Other-Than-G-Strings