*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811099-Wild-Rose-Chapter-3
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1811099
Taken away from her hometown, she knows she won't see Marth. A tiny liking for the leader?
Chapter 3


My head had soon began to bleed from pulling off that stunt, I wonder if that guard's nose is alright...it didn't sound too good when I smacked into it. They finally decided to camp 6 miles away from the caste, well, I didn't have a problem with aching feet, I sat in the cargo wagon that a horse was hitched to! They gave me a separate tent to sleep in, I silently sulked there. Letting the blood drip down my face, it was a pretty nice gash, but just for hitting that guard's nose? It makes me wonder.

There were footsteps outside my tent and then a shadow, someone was coming into my tent...and what do you know!! It's that no good leader, stupid moron. He had some medicine herbs in his hand, I wasn't going to let him touch me, heck no! He smirked at the glare I was giving him, finally speaking, "I'm sure you don't know my name." I rolled my eyes and sharply replied, "Who doesn't know your name, it's Ike in case you forgot, and I had no interest in knowing your name." Ike paused for a second, and then tried to clean my unexplained wound with the medicine stuff, I saw some medical leaves that he had to drain of syrup and some cotton. I tried to move my face away from him, kept leaning back and moving away every time he tried to approach me. Finally he had about enough, he grabbed my hand with one hand and locked them above my head in an iron grip. Then he started to dab at my face, I moved my face back and forth, he was getting extremely frustrated, "Stop moving!" He sharply said through his teeth, I didn't stop and he finally put down the supplies and used both of his hands to corner me on the ground. "This is the first and last time I will ever show you any sympathy." I glared at him and replied, "That should have been my line..." he smirked and slowly said, "If you stop moving, I can get your wound cleaned, if you don't...I swear I'll make your life miserable." I smirked and shot back, "You already are, and this is no way to treat a lady, now is it?" He shot back at me, " Well, I'll just make it worse!" I was ready to say something back but he put his finger on my lips to hush me, I gave up and let him clean my wound.

I looked down as he cleaned it and felt the tears go down my face. He began to dab the herb syrup from the medicine leaves, I yelped and he replied, "It'll sting a little.." I looked up at him and saw him staring at my face, I wiped my tears away and replied, "G-gee..could have told me before." He shook his head and finished cleaning my face, I looked down at the ground and waited for him to quietly leave. As he got ready to leave he asked, "Airi, right?" I looked up and shook my head. He crouched down and guessed again, "Ari?" I sighed and then nodded, he smirked then unexpectedly leaned in towards my ear and whispered, "It suits you." The next thing you know, he was already gone. I was left there to think and blush, he was rude but maybe he had a good side, just maybe.

© Copyright 2011 Mano Lee (rameneater123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811099-Wild-Rose-Chapter-3