*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812216-Just-a-little-something-about-LOVE
Rated: E · Prose · Relationship · #1812216
Just a little something about LOVE
My Dear Another Body

me:

I love you so much my dear another body. You are my second body. Your Soul and my Soul are the same. I’m looking for You from the Eternity. Love love love. Real Love forever. I do not believe in previous lives….but if there were previous lives then I was just looking for You there….in all of them. I was always looking for You. Oh,not just some love-feeling between two strangers. There are not two, but ONE. You and me - we are only ONE person. Some people love each other…. Some of them living together…some of them walking together. But YOU are ME. Whatever You are - I’m the same. You are Me. The highest efficiency of True Love. You whispered to my ears that you feel the same. That’s why I know I’m not wrong. I find You in this dark world and You find me. You was always looking for me yes,this had to be because You-are-me. You are my dear another heart…you are my dear breath away,you are my dear myself…you are my dear life….you are my dear Real Love, you are my dear Soul. Because Your Soul living in two bodies, one of them is Yours, the other one is me. My body is male, and I’m the female in Yours.
You and me - we are ONE Person.

To be continued….
© Copyright 2011 digitalgolden (digitalgolden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812216-Just-a-little-something-about-LOVE