*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812278-The-Girl
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1812278
In which I present my first post, and tell you what spurred me to do this.
Hello readers, this is my first post. If you have not read my introduction, check it out in my portfolio.

Now, moving on. What spurred me on to make this account is a girl. That's right. She's amazing, and we'll discuss her more later. I am so infatuated with her, I wrote about what happened in the day with her that was interesting. And I decided to post it online.

This is the girl who got me into vocaloid, from my usual rock taste.
This is the girl who got me to check my email every ten minutes, to see if she responded.
This is the girl who I'm writing about.

She's a Japanese girl from my high school, and luck of luck, she's in all my classes.

This is my first story about her.

I smiled at her, with just an inch between us. We must have been sitting there for at least ten minutes, huddled in the dark with others around.

I tapped my watch and yawned, she grinned, and I dropped my arm to my knee. What happened next sent a chill through me, and still does as I think of it.

I felt a cool finger on my arm, lightly tracing along my wrist around my watch. It was just touching, and as I looked down, I saw who the finger belonged to. It was her. I looked up at her, and she looked up at me, and we smiled.

Sounds pretty definite, eh? She likes me, right? Well don't be sure. Throughout the rest of the blackness we lightly brushed against each other now and then, but later, in math, she got the option to sit with one of her friends or me, and she chooses her friend. I would have chosen her in a second.

Writing this, I'm listening to Astronaut, bobbing my head to the song, and I remember something that happened yesterday. I was sitting with her on the bleachers (we were sitting out of gym), and she moved closer to me, rising up on the bleachers a step from her friend to join me.

She turned to me and smiled. And at one point, she grabbed my wrist gently, and when I asked her why, she said I'm burnt, as a mean of explanation. I smiled, and by god I wasn't going to be the one to point out how mundane this was. She didn't let go though. She said it looked cool when she let go, and kept holding for a while, till her friend started talking to me.

So, you know what? Maybe she likes me.

Thanks so much for reading, and let's see what happens. Remember, this is actually my life, with no alteration.

ABOUT HER: She's an amazing girl, who always smiles, is always happy, and makes it pleasurable to talk to her, whenever.
© Copyright 2011 My Real Life (mylifeactually at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812278-The-Girl