*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812281-Kaworu-No-Uta-Part-One
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #1812281
The smashing adventure of Evangelion's Kaworu Nagisa gaining weight.
Kaworu No Uta

(Please Refrain From Taking Seriously)

_______________________________



  Silence.



  That was what filled the room, nothing but the Angel inside the small dorm. Tabris hummed to itself, not worried about why it was summoned here. The head of SEELE requested personally that it come, simply telling it to be ready for an experiment to determine how it would function in human scenarios. Not that it minded, it was used to such odd occurrences with him.



  Tabris did not mind for anything. It sat there, determining its name for the human world. It liked the name Kaworu. Tabris sounded the name numerous times to make sure it could say its name easily without hesitation, that way nobody could tell if he were any different from a human boy. The door slid open, revealing two SEELE men baring handcuffs, as if they could hurt the Angel.



  "It is time. Come," one SEELE worker said. The other bound Tabris by its hands and pushed it out of the room, the two closely following.



  Tabris was led to a large, dimly-lit room inhabiting a large amount of SEELE workers, one chair, and a table filled with desserts it had heard about from the head. Tabris was forced down into the chair, not that it was complaining. Men wrapped a belt around its bare stomach, for reasons unbeknownst to Tabris, then it was told to stay still for this procedure.



  The leader of SEELE came on a large screen in the room. The men saluted, Tabris unable due to being tied to the chair. The leader felt content to continue on with his secondary plan, so he gave the word to the henchmen to begin the first test.



  "Now administering test number one," one man said, following the others over to the table and each picking up a dessert, be it cake, pie, or any little sweet, it was there on that table.



  Tabris wondered what exactly they were planning for it, but the food did smell good. One man held a piece of cake to its mouth, pushing it up to the Angel until it was forced to take a bite. Tabris chewed the sweet, moaning softly, it tasted very good. Once it finished the piece of cake a danish was forced in to its mouth, Tabris obliged, for the warm, gooey cheese and flaky pastry were too good to resist. Man after man brought it treats and stuffed them into its mouth, forcing it to swallow every last bite. Tabris felt a tightness in its stomach, remembering the belt as it finished another piece of pie.



  "Mmph…so tight…" Tabris uttered softly as more cake was shoved into it. The SEELE head was watching this with a smirk as Tabris ate and ate, causing immense pressure on the belt. Tabris had a small double chin developing, along with a growing stomach and its bottom hanging over the seat - probably bigger than its stomach. The men kept feeding it until finally, the belt burst off, flying across the room and hitting the screen. Tabris felt much relief at this, gasping for air as the men stopped forcing food down his throat.



  "How was that, my Angel?" The leader asked, Tabris, who was untied but could barely move, so full of cake and other desserts. Tabris looked up at him, face puffy and bloated.



  "…So full…" was all Tabris could say. The leader, Keel Lorenz, smiled as if he had achieved world domination.



  "Expect this to be a regular treatment. You will start the other project tomorrow morning, where you will be attending school along with the Eva pilots. Monitor them carefully, Tabris," Keel explained, gazing at Tabris' large new ass as he got up, wobbling from being so stuffed.



  "…You may call me Kaworu Nagisa," Tabris bowed, belly pressed on its parts. It felt sort of good to Tabris when its new fat touched its penis. Keel smirked.



  "Then you address me as Mr. Lorenz. Now, get ready for school, Nagisa Kaworu."



  Tabris was led back to where it slept, the entire way down it felt its ass and thighs rub together as it walked. The men locked it in, as usual. Tabris stayed up half the night playing with its new fat rolls, realizing it might need a bigger uniform.



  Tabris did not mind.



  ***



  Kaworu was a boy now. A fat boy, but that was what he had to be for Keel. Kaworu was up and trying to make his uniform fit better, since it looked like it was about to burst off of him. His rear was near tearing his pants. His belt was almost too small for him, but he had to keep it on. Kaworu didn't plan for this, but it felt strangely sexy to be about to burst out of his clothes.



  "Why would SEELE experiment on me like this? I can't imagine it benefiting them…" Kaworu mused as he waited for someone to come and get him. As he was escorted out they told him he would be staying at an apartment complex not far from the school, in order to blend in. They said it was furnished prior and that the bed would be able to accommodate to Kaworu's body. Kaworu did not fully understand, but he was told no further information.



  Middle school was a weird place for Kaworu. All day long girls were staring at his wide ass along with the gay guys, watching it jiggle as he walked. Kaworu was the centre of attention everywhere he turned, yet nobody spoke a word to the fluffy boy. When the teacher told him to sit down after introducing him, Kaworu found out just how large his rump was when he couldn't fit in the desk.



  By lunch time Kaworu was in the nurses office. He was told to go there because the teacher wanted him to get weighed, she was very concerned about his size. Kaworu was eating his own large lunch that SEELE had packed for him, unaware of even more strain being put on the buttons of his shirt. The nurse had noticed him eating like that and told him he was going to get fatter if he didn't start a diet right away, but Kaworu shrugged off the comment and kept munching on his third sandwich.



  "Alright, let's weigh you," the nurse forced him to stop eating and get on the scale. Kaworu stared at the contraption figure out his weight, until the nurse got it on balance. She gasped a little, shocked at the number, Kaworu assumed.



  "You weigh 187lbs, Nagisa. You better start dieting and getting exercise right away, or you'll be very unhealthy," the nurse warned him. Just then, a small boy with brown hair came scurrying into the room, panting from running so fast.



  "*Pant* Nurse…Asuka…strangling…help…" the boy breathed. The nurse must have realized something was wrong and told him to sit next to the "Fat Boy Over There", then she quickly left the room.



  Kaworu continued eating the last of his lunch, not glancing over at the boy. The kid poked Kaworu's belly; he saw it literally get bigger as he ate, and absentmindedly touched it. Kaworu stopped to look at the boy, confused at his actions.



  "Am I bothering you?" Kaworu asked politely, smiling. The boy blushed wildly, for Kaworu's shirt burst off halfway, leaving his stomach in the open.



  "N-n-no! No, it's okay. But your shirt…" the boy tried not to stare, because Kaworu's belt looked like it was next.



  "Oh, that is not a problem! I'm just growing up a little quick," Kaworu did not want to give away anything, despite sounding stupid. "I'm Nagisa Kaworu," Kaworu smiled, holding out his hand. The boy blushed.



  "I'm Ikari Shinji, n-nice to meet you," Shinji shook Kaworu's plush hand, so soft and silky. Kaworu finished the last bite of his cupcake and got up, feeling dreamily content from such a nice meal.



  It was then when Shinji saw Kaworu's ass. He had heard the new kid had a huge butt, but it seemed a bit bigger than what Toji and Kensuke described. Kaworu bent over to pick up his backpack, and in that instant his belt popped off and his pants split at the same time, leaving Shinji with a nosebleed. Kaworu looked down at himself, putting a hand on his swollen tummy and jiggling it, then he shrugged.



  "I doubt I can continue this day, care to visit me sometime?" Kaworu said to Shinji, who nodded, entranced by the size of that round, wide behind. As Kaworu finally left the nurse's office Shinji fainted from all of what just happened, plus how curvy that boy was.



  The apartment was nice. It was filled with large-seated furniture and plenty of food with SEELE's label, which Kaworu thought were gifts. His belly rumbled - he couldn't understand how he was still hungry, but he was. Kaworu went through the fridge and pulled out a bunch of pastries, then in the freezer he found frozen pizzas which he put in the oven. Kaworu binged on the food until there was a knock on the door. Kaworu almost answered it, but whoever was knocking came in anyway.



  "I trust everything is to your liking," it was Keel, dressed as a regular businessman - a rarity. Kaworu still wanted to eat, but had to put it down to get up and say hello. Keel also took to admiring Kaworu's large ass.



  "Why are we doing such an experiment?" Kaworu asked, biting his lip; he wanted more food. Keel came closer to Kaworu, staring into the boy's red orbs.



  "Are you hungry?" Keel asked, knowing the answer. Keel knew what Kaworu was being fed was not just plain food.



  "Mmm…" Kaworu clutched his stomach as it growled, so famished even after overeating. Keel offered for him to come back to SEELE for more testing, but Kaworu wanted to wait for Shinji. Keel had won the lottery; Kaworu was doing everything according to plan.



  "I guess I'll have to come back tomorrow," Keel then left. Kaworu rushed back to his mini buffet and began stuffing himself again, barely able to control how hungry he was. Kaworu almost didn't hear the knock on the door.



  "Ehheheh, hi, Kaworu," Shinji stammered, looking at the teen in just his underwear, his uniform torn off of him and on the couch. Kaworu smiled at Shinji, letting him in.



  "Hello, Shinji. Are you hungry? I have plenty to eat," Kaworu offered, not knowing of how that food was experimental. Shinji figured he could have just a bite or two. What was the worst that could happen?



  Shinji had a piece of pizza, then another, then another. He was strangely hungrier than usual. Kaworu and Shinji ate for a few hours, digging through the fridge and eating whatever they could find. Shinji felt a tightness in his pants in a while, but didn't seem to care. Kaworu's ass took up about three quarters of the giant chair.



  "Mmm, so tasty…" Kaworu moaned. Shinji groaned as his pants button came undone on its own.



  "So…happy…" Shinji breathed, pushing another piece of pie past his lips. Kaworu now felt strain on his underwear.



  It was about midnight when they actually felt full. Shinji figured Misato was asleep, and he'd be damned if Asuka would let him back in the house. Kaworu liked this boy, so he offered for him to stay with him -  the bed was certainly big enough. Shinji didn't feel sure about sleeping in a bed with another boy, but Kaworu did have that pillowy ass which Shinji felt excited seeing. They both agreed to spend the night together, but Shinji would get the couch.



  Kaworu woke up the next morning with a desire to mastrubate, something an Angel had no need to do. Kaworu also felt a bit teary, again a human trait irrelevant in an Angel. After rubbing himself happy and shedding a tear or two, Kaworu went to go wake Shinji up, not realizing he was naked and 200lbs.



  "Mm, Shinji dear, it's time for school," Kaworu pretended to yawn to make it seem as if he wasn't up an hour before pleasuring himself. Shinji wasn't on the couch, but instead, in the kitchen, gorging on a new array of food Kaworu had not seen last night.



  "Morning, Kaworu," Shinji said with his mouth full. Kaworu sat down at the table and absentmindedly began eating, as well. Shinji looked at least 50lbs heavier than when Kaworu first met him, he had little boy tits coming up, too.



  "Where did all of this food come from?" Kaworu asked the chubby teen. Shinji finished a piece of cake and smiled.



  "A nice guy said this was for us to enjoy, he told us to eat as much as we could," Shinji began on another cake, picking it up and eating it with his hands. Kaworu licked his lips at Shinji gobbling up the whole cake, moaning as he went along. School could wait for a while, it wasn't like there was going to be a test today.



  The two teens gorged on whatever they could get their hands on. Kaworu was so happy when he ate, so he kept his mouth as full as possible, he had a little system going where he never was empty. Little did they know that there was a camera hidden in a plant, pinpointed on the Angel as he ate.



  ***



  "Its getting bigger…greedier, too. It will be feeling complete human emotions soon if it keeps up this pace," one man said to Keel, who gazed at the Angel in awe.



  "And we have Gendo's son, as well. Should we undo that issue, thin him out and erase his memory of it? NERV will not be pleased with their pilot's weight gain," another man said to Keel, who shook his head.



  "No, the Angel needs the company. Plus, Tabris will become an Eva pilot soon, as well," Keel said soundly, still staring at Kaworu eating and expanding. A third man had Kaworu and Shinji at another angle.



    "How big can the Angel actually get?" the third man, who was younger asked. Keel smirked.



  "We don't expect the human to last long, in fact, we don't care in the least. Tabris can get as big as a regular Angel…possibly. It has a high capacity for food, being born under such odd circumstances makes it rather durable, so it can eat far more than any human. We assume it will hit the 300lb mark within the week; this experiment will not take long."



  "Ah, I see. Will it be mobile?"



  "Not any more than a human would when it reaches that weight class," Keel explained, eyeing Kaworu's ass as he got up. Keel's nose bled a little when Kaworu rubbed his behind after sitting so long.



  "We should bring the two here for further testing," the first man told his leader. Keel nodded.



  "Bring me my Angel immediately, and make sure it receives plenty to eat."



  ***



  "Oh, so f-full," Kaworu winced a little. Shinji could barely move, he felt huge after all of that food.



  "Mmmph…ungh, gonna pop…" Shinji's boy tits were poking out, his shirt officially too small for him, as were his pants. Kaworu grabbed his giant ass with a pudgy hand, barely able to cover it at all. He stared at it in the mirror - it was bigger than anything he'd ever seen.



  "What were we supposed to do again?" Kaworu asked, now staring at his huge gut. Shinji groaned.



  "Go to school…I think…" Shinji rubbed his puffy, fat stomach to try and ease the pain. Kaworu got on a scale, trying to read the numbers.



  "How could I…weigh so much…?" Kaworu breathed. He had only been eating for a couple of hours…oh, wait, that's why he weighed so much. Shinji got up and moved over to Kaworu.



  "H-how much do you think I weigh?" Shinji was afraid to find out. Kaworu stepped aside for Shinji to get on and get weighed.



  "Uh, one…ninty…six? 196lbs? That's a lot…" Shinji felt a little depressed, but also a little horny when he saw Kaworu, thinking of how Shinji would look at that weight. Kaworu smiled, trying to make Shinji feel better. Kaworu hugged the boy, his belly pressed against Shinji's, making Shinji a little erect.



  "Mmm, ohh, Kaworu…please, that spot!" Shinji moaned as Kaworu continued holding the fluffy teen. Shinji couldn't help it, he straight out grabbed hold of Kaworu's huge ass and felt it along, making him harder.



  "Shinji!" Kaworu was shocked, but he responded by groping Shinji's boy hooters. Kaworu leaned in to kiss Shinji, but was stopped when the front door opened. Two SEELE workers came in alongside Keel, armed with guns and handcuffs.



  "You two are coming with us," Keel ordered the men to cuff the boys, draping them in cloth so they were covered. Kaworu and Shinji were taken by the three and put in a van, which sped all the way to SEELE's building.



  ***



  Kaworu didn't realize he had fallen asleep. He awoke in the same large room he was in just two days ago, but this time Shinji was sitting by his side. Shinji turned to the Angel and sighed.



  "They tied us up after they knocked you out…I couldn't fight them, I was so scared," Shinji's tits were shaking, he was about to cry. Kaworu felt bad for the chubby boy, this was not a burden he should bear.



  "Shinji…" Kaworu did not know what to say. He was fascinated with human emotions, and Shinji was a prime example of a human being a complete pussy (haha, take that, Evageeks!), which made Kaworu want more of Shinji. He couldn't deny it: there was a certain lust between him and Shinji that made him quiver.



  A screen came on, showing Keel Lorenz with his same expression. Kaworu saw Shinji near have a heart attack, but he had to contain his fear. Keel's face seemed indifferent.



  "Tab-…Nagisa, Ikari, please take in as much as you can get of this experimental food. Enjoy yourselves. COMMENCE EXPERIMENT TWO!!" Keel's last words boomed and echoed throughout the room. Numerous men saluted, then began bringing foods like Big Macs, hot dogs, cakes and hundreds of pastries over to the two teens. Shinji's fear had subsided into hunger, and Kaworu was all of a sudden so famished he was shaking, wanting to eat so much it hurt.



  Kaworu had his mouth full every second, moaning from the feel of his belly expanding with every bite. "Mmm, more!" Kaworu cried as he was stuffed, the need to touch himself so great it was killing him. Shinji was a bit quieter, snarfing down as much food as he could get, eyes closed so he could imagine a bunch of hot girls doing this to him. In a little he was thinking of Kaworu, his giant ass sitting on his own lardy lap, with Shinji caressing it as Kaworu fed him.



  It was like Kaworu couldn't ever stop eating. He felt so good when he ate, like a lingering orgasm that kept going with every bite he took. Kaworu begged for more, like a greedy pig being fed for slaughtering. He was a slave to his hunger, nothing could make him stop eating. Nothing.



  Except the men stopping feeding him. The men untied Kaworu, not even half full, then forced him up. Kaworu stammered a bit, ponderous from eating so much all the same. Three men pushed him along until Kaworu had to agree to go with them and not eat any longer. He was led into a room that was small, covered in pillows and filled with wedding cakes with layers of icing that stood three feet minimum. Kaworu licked his lips, not even noticing that they locked him in there alone.



  Kaworu was about to dig in when Keel came in the room. "I assume you are hungry," Keel squeezed Kaworu's ass, making the boy jump. Kaworu reached for a cake, but Keel grabbed it before him and pushed some into his mouth.



  "Eat, my dear Angel, get big and strong for papa," Keel caressed Kaworu's thighs as the boy chewed, so helpless and hungry. Kaworu didn't mind this, but he'd have liked to do this to Shinji.



  "Mmm…Mr. Lorenz…oohh, so tasty!" Kaworu moaned through a full mouth. Keel smirked, pleased with the Angel's progress. Kaworu felt precum oozing from his growing hard on, the food inside him making his belly burble. Kaworu liked the feeling, the endless array of food being shoved into his mouth was unspeakably erotic. Keel rubbed the teen's bare stomach, feeling it as it grew tighter with piles of treats inside it. Kaworu groaned, his skin stretching beyond reason, but Keel's feeding pace did not slow.



  "Why, Kaworu, you seem like you're feeling pain," Keel teased, pushing more cake into his mouth. Kaworu shuddered as Keel began pumping his erection as well as stuffing him.



  "Ooohh, my body…what…what's happening?" Kaworu had never been touched like this by another, this feeling was so wonderful, being pleasured and fed was utter bliss. Keel squeezed Kaworu's cock, making the Angel yelp.



  "Do we like what daddy's doing to you? Hm? Does my Angel like being a pig? I bet you're just dying to know what I'm doing to you," Keel snickered as Kaworu panted, still trying to eat like a pig while under such pressure everywhere. His skin was so tight, his genitals throbbing. Kaworu did not understand this feeling, it was so wonderful, but it wouldn't cease. Keel squeezed Kaworu again, this time Kaworu cried out a little, he couldn't be subtle about it any longer.



  "Ahhh~…so much!" Kaworu cried. Keel pumped the boy more, more, and even more until Kaworu finally came, mouth full of cake. The teen slumped into Keel's arms, so exhausted from overeating and having his first orgasm. Keel stroked the fat boy's hair, laying him down on one of the pillows as Kaworu finally gave in to sleep.



  "Good night my little Angel prince," Keel left the room, turning off the light and leaving Kaworu there in the dark.



***



  Kaworu awoke with a rumbling belly. He was in his apartment, laying in his bed, with Shinji zonked out next to him. Kaworu felt a fullness in him, but he was still quite hungry despite eating about five huge wedding cakes last night. He didn't care how, he just knew that he wanted food right this minute, so he got out of bed and headed over to the kitchen, raiding the fridge for anything at all. Kaworu found several pies and a note on the table. He read the note as he was digging in.



  "Oh my, I almost forgot about my first day as an Eva pilot," Kaworu sighed as he finished a second pie. Shinji came out of the bedroom, tired and groggy, but hungry all the same.



  "Mmm, I smell pie…" Shinji moaned, still naked from earlier. Kaworu didn't feel the need to tell Shinji they'd be working together right away, it would be more fun to surprise the whole NERV staff when he arrived.



  "Mmph, perhaps you should go to school today, Shinji dear," Kaworu said as he chewed. Shinji remembered that the last time he was in school he was thin, but now he was a little over 240lbs, and still growing while he ate more pie. He almost didn't want to go, but he had to go back to NERV at some point to battle the Seventeenth Angel, but God only knows where it could be hiding.



To Be Continued...
© Copyright 2011 Zel Of Light (zeloflight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812281-Kaworu-No-Uta-Part-One