*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812283-Kaworu-No-Uta-Part-Two
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1812283
It continues! This weight gain for Kaworu doesn't seem to be a bad thing, but is it good?
Kaworu No Uta Part 2

(Seriously taken, it is not)



____________________________________



  Shinji was considering dropping out by third period. All day he had been stared at by students, getting whispers and laughs from all corners of the school. It was a rotten idea, Shinji thought, to have Kaworu stay home and do God knows what, while Shinji waddled around the school feeling hungrier than a lion surrounded by antelope.



  "Mmph, my belly's so empty…how am I going to last 'till lunch?" Shinji whined as he managed to fit in a large desk for fat kids. Shinji wanted so very bad to just dive into a pile of chocolate and soothe his ravenous hunger while Kaworu played with his growing boy boobs. It was a fantasy that kept him going until the bell finally rang - time to dig in.



  Asuka and Rei were the only two brave enough to sit with Shinji at lunch, even they thought Angels were less scary. Rei noticed as Shinji ate more and more and even more of his SEELE labeled lunch he was getting bigger with every swallow, he looked even bigger than the new kid that only came one day. Asuka snickered when Shinji's pants split open, but gulped when that did not distract him from eating more of his pile of sandwiches and cakes before him.



  "Oh yum! How I've waited for this!" Shinji moaned as he lifted up a giant slab of chocolate raspberry cake, pushing it up to his face and chowing down. Shinji's body had gotten so big that the seat underneath him was creaking, his breasts so succulent and plump that even his new shirt could barely contain them.



  "Hey, fatboy, when are you going to stop eating?! You're such a greedy lard all of a sudden! Are you listening to me!? No! He's not! Can you believe this pig?!" Asuka ranted on as Shinji kept ignoring her, stuffing his face. Rei said nothing, although the food Shinji was gorging on did look good.



  Asuka finally got Shinji to take a break by grabbing his tits. Shinji squealed, his stubby arms flailing around as Asuka felt up the boy. "A-Asuka, don't do that! Please!" Shinji cried as he tried to reach his cake. Asuka moved her hands to Shinji's belly, so round and full of sweets and junk food. She caressed the bloated child so forcibly it made her almost horny herself as she felt his jelly rolls, she was getting a bit wet from it.



  "Stupid Shinji, all you want to do is eat! Maybe this will change your mind!" Asuka moaned as she reached in Shinji's tearing pants and grabbed his hard penis, gently stroking it as Shinji continued struggling. Rei finally averted her eyes. Shinji wailed out and moaned, still so hungry, he didn't like being taken away from his meal. It was easier to eat with Kaworu, maybe because he was so fat himself, but he still didn't grope Shinji in the middle of something this important.



  "Oh, Asuka! Please, I'm famished! Lunch time is for eating!" Shinji moaned as Asuka pumped him. Asuka was now fully horny herself, one hand on Shinji's member and one hand busy inside her love lips. Shinji moaned and groaned in pleasure, still with a feeling that he was being disloyal to his fat friend.



  Shinji came at last, leaving both him and Asuka panting. Immediately, Shinji began stuffing his face with more food, which made Asuka groan. "Uuughh! Damn it, Shinji! Why won't you stop eating?!" Asuka stopped hollering when Rei tapped her on the shoulder.



  "It's about time for us to be heading off to NERV, Asuka," Rei said softly. Asuka nodded, then began helping Shinji get out of his seat so they could meet that new pilot they had heard almost nothing about.



***



  Kaworu never saw this one coming. He was in his bedroom, with one hour to get to NERV, and nothing in the entire apartment fit his massive body. At 310lbs his ass stuck out and made his hips the widest part of his body, which no pair of pants could contain. His gut barely measured up to how big his rear had become, but no shirt would fit on the Angel, as well.



  "Hm, if I can't fit in my clothes, will I have to go there naked?" Kaworu mused as he began cleaning up the shards of the lamp he broke when he fell over trying to put on a pair of pants. Looking at his old pants, just one of his legs couldn't even get into both parts of the pants, he had gotten that big. Kaworu actually felt very sexy with all of this boy jelly throughout his body, making him jiggle when he walked. It was a nice, warm feeling, like he was always under a blanket.



  "Mmm, well that doesn't matter! Mr. Lorenz might be coming over before I go, anyway," Kaworu said happily, playing with his belly again. He had been a little lonely since Shinji left, it would be nice to see him at his work now.



  Kaworu turned around, only to find Keel standing right in front of him. The Angel blushed, placing a hand over what was still exposed of his parts.



  "I was informed that you can no longer fit in your clothes," Keel held up a pair of gigantic school uniform pants and an enormous shirt, along with many parachute-sized pairs of underwear. Kaworu hastily put them on, thanking and bowing to Keel as he offered him a seat.



  "You must forgive me, Mr. Lorenz, but I have to be at NERV in less than an hour. May I have a way of transportation?" Kaworu knew he was asking for a bit much, but as of late Keel had been far more friendly and in a giving mood, which made Kaworu comfortable. Keel wiped his nosebleed away as the last of Kaworu's fat was stuffed into his shirt.



  "Of course, my Angel. We have a car waiting for you in the parking lot," Keel smirked. Kaworu bowed once again to his elder, jelly rolls smothering his penis, then departed for NERV.



***



  "So, it's supposedly a boy, Shinji," Asuka turned to face her obese co pilot as they entered NERV headquarters. Shinji had his mind focused on his next meal.



  "Mmm, I could go for a big roast beef dinner right now…" the lardy boy said, followed by Asuka smacking her forehead. Rei was getting enough enjoyment out of Asuka yelling at someone who wasn't even listening. As they got on their plugsuits Shinji felt so tight and snug in his, he looked like he was about to burst out of it, even with it being so stretchy. Asuka laughed as Shinji sat down and his suit groaned.



  "Ha! This fat ass can't even fit in his plugsuit! What a pig!" Asuka laughed. Rei smiled a little as her plugsuit snapped onto her.



  "I-I…shut up!" Shinji wined as Asuka poked his belly, watching it jiggle and bounce with each poke. Asuka laughed and giggled as Shinji started crying from being molested so much.



  "*sniff*…I hope the new pilot gets here soon, maybe he's even fatter than me…that way Asuka can leave me alone," Shinji muttered wistfully. The three finished changing and departed for their next test.



***



  "Here, have some cake, Tabris," Keel held a large chocolate cake to Kaworu, who by now had been over ten minutes late for his first day. Keel insisted he come to SEELE and have yet more to eat, and Kaworu ended up gorging on an endless array of doughnuts, glazed, chocolate, strawberry, and every kind of doughnut was currently being digested in Kaworu's burbling belly. Kaworu took the cake with his bare hands and began eating and eating, moaning through a full mouth like an animal.



  "Mmm, how I love cake…" Kaworu groaned as his pants came undone. Keel noted that he had reached 360lbs, which meant he was gaining even faster than before. Keel wondered what the near useless human companion Shinji had gotten to. Probably not as big as his Angel, but that could be easily fixed.



  "How are we today? Are we still hungry?" Keel held another cake to Kaworu, who groaned. A button burst off of Kaworu's shirt, revealing his large, fat-smothered belly button. Keel grinned and patted the Angel's round belly.



  "Remember what you were sent here for, Tabris. We mustn't let our hunger get in the way of our goal," Keel opened the door, and, with much concerted effort, squeezed Kaworu out of the car. Kaworu wobbled a bit, being rather full, then found his balance and entered NERV.



  "I wish I remembered what our goal was, all of this eating has made me forgetful," Kaworu sighed as he slid his card to open the door. When Kaworu entered, his ass got stuck in the doorway. Luckily an employee found him and helped him free so he could get to Commander Ikari, and more importantly Shinji.



  Kaworu changed into his dark purple plugsuit alone, which was for the best, since he had to do some form of interpretive dance just to fit in it, and even then it was near the ripping point. The plugsuit showed off his curves and rolls so nicely, making his ass and belly look like giant plums. His budding tits were also caressed so tightly, it made him feel uncomfortable but strangely sexy, he wanted to touch himself again. As Kaworu walked the plugsuit made a groaning noise, every time his thighs rubbed together the entire facility could hear him as he walked down the hall.



  "Mmm, my body feels so nice. I bet Shinji feels even better," Kaworu never learned about human erections, so when Maya passed by him, there was a scream. Kaworu looked down, but could not see anything due to his huge gut, so he kept on walking until he reached the door that would lead to Gendo and his co pilots.



  ***



  "…And that's why I need to get a restraining order against Asuka," Shinji finished talking to Misato as Asuka was looking for a gun to assault the Third Child with. Gendo ordered the three children to stand in a row, fattest to skinniest, to greet the new pilot.



  "Man, I'm so hungry! I hope I can get home and eat soon…" Shinji said as he waddled to the far right next to Asuka. By now he must be 290lbs, and he was still digesting his lunch.



  The door slid open. What Asuka saw was a large figure, and as it came farther in it appeared to be the new pilot. Asuka's jaw dropped, as did Shinji and Rei's. This kid was huge! Now everyone in the room was wondering how this boy was going to fit in his entry plug, Ritsuko was already jotting down plans to widen every door in the building. Gendo, more focused on Shinji than Kaworu, was also making plans.



  "Is this some kind of joke?!" Asuka hollered, "There's no way that fattie could do anything we do! Please tell me he's Rei's replacement!" Asuka turned to Misato, who was also worried about how much Kaworu really could do, along with Shinji. They both were so fat, it was a wonder Gendo didn't say anything.



  "Hello, I'm Nagisa Kaworu," Kaworu bowed, but with much more difficulty than before. His big belly smothered his penis in fat, making him even more hard than before. Maya came into the room, then screamed again.



  Shinji's face brightened up. "N-Nagisa-Kun!" Shinji waddled over to hug Kaworu, his huge boy tits pressed tightly against Kaworu's own. The two didn't say it out loud, but they loved how fat they had become in less than a day.



  "I see those two are already acquainted," Ritsuko said to Katsuragi, who was staring at the tow fat boys together. Something didn't seem right about the new pilot, though.



  Gendo watched the two converse for a moment, then left the room to have a long conversation with Keel. Misato noticed his absence, wondering what was going on with Shinji and the Fifth Child. This had to be a coincidence, right?



  ***



  "Ikari," Keel greeted Shinji's father as he sat down in his seat. Gendo folded his hands together and stared long and hard at the half-mechanical Keel, who remained silent.



  "You understand why I'm here, Lorenz. This is your doing, I assume," Gendo didn't not shift his gaze from Keel, who smirked.



  "Your son was not our agenda, we can undo this any time, and wipe his memory of the entire ordeal. It will be as if he never was fat at all," Keel gave a paper to Gendo for him to read.



  "What is this?" Gendo asked, examining it.



  "It's the ingredients we put into everything your son and Nagisa have eaten. It's a combination of lard, appetite stimulants, and royal jelly. It's what made them addicted, and also what's promoted such monstrous growth in such a short time. We expect them both to become very heavy. So heavy, in fact, that my child will reach 1,000 pounds and above in less than two weeks. Now, I ask you, do you want us to reverse Shinji's weight gain?" Keel asked, taking back the paper. Gendo remained silent for a moment.



  "Your work is fascinating, Keel. I don't recall a time before today that I felt like I was seeing Yui again through Shinji. His chest is identical to her's now, and his face softer. You have my permission to expand my son to a ton and beyond, as long as I can partake in his feeding," Gendo gazed at Keel, who already had men fixing the next batch of feasts for Kaworu and Shinji.



  "I assure you, your boy will be bigger and more beautiful than your wife ever was," Keel shook Gendo's hand, then left.



  'Which leaves Tabris to fulfill my own desires…' Keel thought as he exited the room. Gendo eyed the man as he left.



  "Yui will forgive me, she would want me to be happy. Shinji will understand, as well."



  Gendo then proceeded to leave, the deal had been made.



  ***



  Kaworu and Shinji were walking back to Kaworu's apartment after a meeting to explain that Kaworu was a backup pilot. Their bellies were rumbling with hunger that had been with them for an hour - far too long for them to not eat. When the two walked into the apartment, they both scrambled for the fridge.



  "Huh? There's no food in here!" Shinji whined as Kaworu desperately searched through it. Kaworu checked the pantry, and still no food. Was this what the Lilin envisioned as hell?



  "What do you suppose we do?" asked Kaworu, who got no response from Shinji. Shinji himself rushed outside the apartment door, restlessly searching for some SEELE worker to have brought them more food. He looked and looked, out of breath from walking so much, so he sat down on a bench to wait for a bus home.



  A car pulled up to him. Shinji took no notice until two men he recognized from NERV came out and grabbed him by both chubby arms, then they threw him into the trunk of the car. When the trunk would not close because Shinji was so big, they simply let him sit in the back seat.



  "W-what's going on?" Shinji was scared, but smelled cake. A gloved hand forced a large cake with pink icing into the plump boy's hands.



  "Grab the other one. Go!" a voice commanded. Shinji recognized that voice…it was his father. Gendo turned to Shinji and glared.



  "Well? Eat your cake. You must be famished by now," Shinji needed no further encouragement. He dove his head into the rich, chocolatey cake with all his might and began devouring it. Gendo smirked at how easy it was to get him to eat. Two men came out of the complex with Kaworu, who was simply walking along.



  "This one looks too big to fit in, Commander Ikari," one man said. Gendo sighed, then told one man to stay. The man obeyed, while the other shoved poor obese Kaworu into such a tight little car.



  The car did not go to NERV, no, it stopped at a large mansion. Gendo led Shinji in first, and the other man took Kaworu in second. What Kaworu saw was a spacious, almost hollow manor with few furnishings and décor. It was almost like Keel's place, he had stayed there once before.



  "Welcome home, Shinji," Gendo half forced Shinji to sit in a large chair at a long table. The other man led Kaworu upstairs. Shinji smelled an abundance of food in the kitchen, but when he tried to move, he was stuck. He looked down, Gendo had just finished restraining his son by his giant chest and arms.



  "Dad…?" Shinji looked up at his father, who buzzed for somebody to come. In a moment, at least twenty chefs came out of the kitchen with enormous dishes and plates of desserts, meats, fast food, and candy. Shinji's belly gurgled with hunger so great, he could barely contain himself. The moment a man pushed something to Shinji's mouth, the fat teen ate it so fiercely and ravenously he almost bit that man's hand off. Men and women fed Shinji endless sweets and dishes that never seemed to quite fill the boy. Shinji moaned like a cow as he felt one woman begin to massage his shoulders as he ate, and still the food kept coming.



  "Mmm! Oh, please, more! More!" Shinji groaned as he began growing hard. Gendo took note of the effects this was having on his son, pleased with the even bigger belly and breasts Shinji was developing. A few other chefs brought out ice cream sundaes as big as an oversized beach ball, two chefs holding the giant bowl to Shinji as he was massaged. The pig child dug in, his hair and clothes stained in ice cream, hot fudge, caramel and sprinkles. Once one sundae was done, Shinji let out a large belch and pleaded for another.



  "How much more, Shinji?" Gendo held off the chefs for a second to let his son answer.



  "I want ALL of it! Please, I want to eat 'till I cum!" Shinji cried out, his penis now fully hard. In that instant Shinji was given his wish. Chefs brought him more ice cream, with chocolate bananas and gallons of ice cream. Shinji was almost screaming in pleasure as he gobbled down more and more of that delicious sweet food, he was oozing precum, his breasts tore through his shirt along with his belly. His pant split open, they were bursting at the seams. Gendo knew the end was near.



  "That's right, eat everything. You want everything. You need it, you must be stuffed to the brim, it's the only way," Gendo muttered under Shinji's loud snarfing sound. Bowl after bowl was devoured, until, at last, Shinji came along with a loud cry of pleasure. Then, his pants ripped to shreds.



  "Mmm, oh, I'm so huge…" Shinji looked down at his giant, taut belly that stuck out a little over a foot in front of him. His breasts were melons, three times bigger than Misato's. Gendo ordered them to roll his son to his bed, for he needed to digest for tomorrow.



  ***



  Kaworu felt uneasy about being in such a beautiful room. Not that he didn't like it, but he really just wanted to eat. This empty space reminded him of how empty he was, despite so many binges he had already had over the course of the day. There was a knock on his door, Keel, along with Gendo and various other lesser leaders from SEELE approached the Angel.



  "Look at it, starving yet full. How ironic," Gendo pushed up his glasses with his finger. Keel whispered something to another co-leader, who seemed reluctant, but began ripping off Kaworu's clothes, with little fighting on the teen's part. Kaworu assumed this was just part of the experiment.



  "Mr. Lorenz, hello," Kaworu smiled, fighting his odd urge to start eating the man who just finished stripping him naked. Keel did not smile, he was indifferent.



  "We understand you did not eat nor sleep for two hours, that is dangerous, you will begin an emergency feeding session now. Sit there, do not get up, let this tube be your feeder for today," Keel pressed a button, thanking Gendo for installing this so quickly.



  A tube arose from the floor. This bedroom happened to be under the kitchen, where cook upon cook had made sure everything was easy to swallow without chewing. Kaworu's ass stuck him in the wood chair, so he had to open his mouth when it kept pushing. There was a minute of silence, then, a stream of pudding began oozing out and into Kaworu's mouth. His rumbling hunger made him incapable of saying no to his superiors. The pudding developed bits of cake inside after awhile, as time went on Kaworu did not get full, but hungrier. The Anegl moaned softly, his belly was steadily growing with every gulp, yet he wanted more. Much more.



  "Ooohh, my belly's so empty…" Kaworu groaned. Keel smirked, this was the effect he had planned for.



  "Do you want more?" Keel asked. Kaworu whimpered.



  "Yes, please!" Kaworu was feeling uneasy, with such a weak flow it was like torture. No Angel was this cruel.



  Gendo buzzed again. A second tube rose to Kaworu's mouth. The Angel sucked them both at the same time, feeling more food pile in to him. It was better, but it needed something Kaworu could not think of.



  Suddenly, Keel approached him with a large ring. He slid it on his penis and flipped the switch. The ring began to vibrate, giving the obese teen's cock a lovely massage as he sucked. The flow of the pudding became faster, and heavier, the chefs downstairs responding to the near emptying tank of pudding in the kitchen. Kaworu smiled, he felt his rear grow larger, along with his belly a tits. The endless flow of food pleased him, it made him happy to eat, he had to keep happy. He craved this food, it brought him such unbearable pleasure as his cock grew harder and harder as he ate even more. Finally, the chair broke, toppling the boy over with a loud thud.



  "Oh…I-I'm…not full…" Kaworu had a hard time standing up, and when he did, his bottom finally had an obvious weight on him. When he walked it jiggled so nicely, swayed and bounced in a sexy manner that made Keel near insane.



  "You heard him - bring him more! Can't you see he's starving?" Keel barked at a few cooks who had come up to watch. Minutes later they came with SEELE-labeled tubs of ice cream and pies, laying Kaworu on a bed and shoving it in his face. Such utter bliss Kaworu felt was heavenly, Godly, in fact, as he was stuffed and fattened to his owner's wildest dreams. Kaworu didn't care if he was being experimented on, this was what he wanted. This was who he was.



  "Mmmph! Oh, it feels so divine! My body is so big! Bigger! Make me fatter than any Lilin has been before!" Kaworu cried in pleasure as he ate. He came all over himself, yet he remained hard due to the cock ring. Kaworu came again, then a third time. After six tubs of ice cream and four pies he was in tears, so happy and satisfied he couldn't contain himself. Kaworu cried, then laughed as he cried, then, with one last powerful cum, he passed out in a puddle his own love juices.



  "Ikari," Keel turned to his friend.



  "Mr. Lorenz, sir?" Gendo replied, gazing at the heap of a boy on the bed.



  "You need not worry about an Angel attack any longer, we destroyed it."



  "When, may I ask?" Gendo did not stop staring at Kaworu.



  "Just now, and without an Evangelion, too. I consider this NERV's victory, begin shutting down the place tomorrow," Keel walked off, ordering the men to move Kaworu and Shinji back to their apartment immediately.



  "I see, so there's a new plan for the Third Impact now. A very beautiful Angel, indeed, but what use will it have? Since there is no need for Rei now…no, she can be taken care of later. Right now we must focus on the queens," Gendo gave one last look at the Angel, then walked off with little interest in the Angel any longer.



  ***



  Kaworu woke up in a cold sweat. He stretched, noticing the bed looked a bit smaller now. Shinji was asleep next to him, it was his comfort to know his human was okay and at peace. The clock read it was midnight, which was understandable, it was not late when he had passed out. There was a soft lump where Kaworu's ass was pressing down on the bed, which turned him on like a light. Shinji moaned, his eyes fluttered open, the first thing his eyes saw was a much fatter Kaworu.



  "Mm…hey, Nagisa-Kun," Shinji smiled, his triple chin jiggling as his lips moved. Kaworu gave him his own loving smile in return.



  "Shinji dear, I enjoy our moments together, I feel like I was put on this Earth to meet you," Kaworu said in earnest. Shinji scooted closer to the Angel.



  "Nagisa-Kun, I-I…I don't know what to say…" Shinji blushed as Kaworu caressed his cheek, his lips meeting the Third Child's own. Kaworu traced his tongue around Shinji's mouth, exploring each hot cavern. He tasted like ice cream, which made him hungry again.



  "Mmm, hold on, my dear, I'll see if we were left anything," Kaworu got up and came back with a three cans of SEELE-labeled whipped cream. The Angel opened one, and sprayed it around Shinji's melonous tits, dotting it on the large nipple. Shinji moaned as Kaworu sprayed some into Shinji's mouth, then his own.



  "My beautiful Shinji, so delicate, so breakable," Kaworu licked the trail of cream off of Shinji, giving the human shudders of pleasure. Kaworu coated Shinji's cock, and his own, in the cream, holding his penis up to Shinji.



  "K-Kaworu…" Shinji was unsure, but he could not resist such a wonderful opportunity. Shinji engulfed the head into his hungry mouth, sucking the cream off along with hardening Kaworu. Shinji grabbed Kaworu's gravid ass, feeling it along as he did before, this time with no interupptions. Kaworu moaned as he was sucked off, felt up, and near cuming. Shinji sucked harder as Kaworu sprayed more and more cream into his mouth, the excess falling around them. At last Kaworu came, leaving him breathless.



  "Oh, Shinji-Kun!" Kaworu cried, pulling out of his mouth and rewarding Shinji with generous portions of whipped cream, using the whole can. Kaworu opened and readied another for him and his mate.



  "Kaworu, please…I need you," Shinji moaned, clutching his large belly. He must have weighed 375lbs by now, what with all of that eating earlier. Kaworu looked in the 400's.



  "Shinji, I know what I must do to you now. I love you, Shinji-Kun," Kaworu flipped Shinji over, raising his hips and pushing his large penis a small ways in Shinji's plump ass. Kaworu thrusted, pushed slowly, giving Shinji utmost pleasure. The boy moaned like an animal as Kaworu gave him yet more whipped cream, along with such great pleasure. This was heaven.



  Kaworu gave one final thrust, then finally came inside Shinji. Shinji cried out, completely engorged, barely noticing Kaworu pull out of him. The boys laid there, in each other's arms, until they fell back asleep.



  ***



  "The Angel has mated, Mr. Lorenz, sir," a man at a moniter said. Keel slammed his fist on the machine.



  "This will not be tolerated, ensure that Tabris has no further sexual contact with Ikari's son. Gendo will be displeased," Keel picked up a phone and began dialing.



  "Ikari? It's Keel, we begin our move at sunrise," Keel then hung up.



  "What do we do with the two queens?" another man asked. Keel snarled.



  "Whatever we do, they will live to regret this night."



  To Be Continued…
© Copyright 2011 Zel Of Light (zeloflight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812283-Kaworu-No-Uta-Part-Two