*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812288-Kaworu-No-Uta-Part-Three
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1812288
The semi-finale! How big will Kaworu get? Only I know...
Kaworu No Uta Part 3

(You should know by now I'm not serious)

____________________________________

 

  Kaworu got on the scale the next morning. It was digital, so it was accurate. It read he was at a hefty 415lbs, making him the fattest he'd ever been. Angels must have been equipped to undergo such fast growth, possibly even humans, though Shinji had many stretch marks circling his belly, like a spider web. Shinji looked so feminine and graceful now, it made Kaworu horny just to look at him. 



  "Mm, my dear Shinji is so lovely, I do hope he stirs soon," Kaworu noticed Shinji's belly burbling in his sleep, which was understandable, they both ate so much yesterday. Kaworu felt his own tummy fizzing from so much food being digested, he placed a thick hand on it, rubbing it as he watched Shinji sleep.



  "Oh, my belly aches…" Shinji groaned as he began waking up. Kaworu waddled over to his plump mate and grabbed his oversized bosom. Shinji squeaked, but grabbed onto Kaworu's dick in response. Kaworu moaned, his morning wood growing as Shinji stroked him.



  "Mmm, good morning to you, my love," Kaworu moaned as he moved downward to Shinji's taut belly. Kaworu reached to the nightstand and grabbed the last bottle of whipped cream, releasing it all over Shinji's gut and diving his face in to lick it off. Shinji moaned, yanking on the Angel's hard on as Kaworu pressed his face deeper and deeper into the lard of a boy.



  "Oh! Kaworu-Kun!" Shinji moaned as Kaworu ejaculated all over Shinji's bare stomach. Kaworu panted, yet began working on Shinji's cock, hardening it with blowing and stroking. Stroking turned into pumping, harder and harder as Kaworu became more engorged and desiring to have Shinji cum. Shinji bucked his wide hips, forcing Kaworu to engulf Shinji's entire penis into his mouth. Kaworu sucked and sucked, devouring every sweet drop of love that came out of Shinji. "Mmmm! Please! Kaworu, make me cum!" Shinji cried in pleasure. Kaworu obeyed. With one strong, final suck the fat teens collapsed at the same time as Shinji came into Kaworu's hungry mouth.



  "Shinji, my darling…" Kaworu breathed, clutching his belly. The seed of his Uke felt so sexy inside him, his belly fizzing even more than before. Shinji and Kaworu both climbed out of bed, then raided the fridge of all its bounties, pulling out everything from fried chicken to chocolate lava cake. The two were so hungry, yet they had not quite finished digesting what they had eaten before. It was a never-ending cycle, they would just keep eating until they burst.



  "Mmmph, Shinji, love, are you tempted to go to school today? I myself am quite famished," Kaworu said with his mouth full. Shinji greedily devoured the last three bowls of chocolate mousse, then looked up at his lover with a chocolate-covered face.



  "Actually…I was going to drop out. School made me too hungry, I can't go that long without food," Shinji said sheepishly. Kaworu smiled, that had been his plans, as well. What good would arithmetic do for an Angel? Though every day he felt less and less like one.



  "Mm, excellent choice, Shinji-Kun. I look forward to our eternity of love and feasting," Kaworu took a large bite out of a leg of fried chicken, giving soft moans as the crispy skin excited his taste buds. "Mmm, so tasty…" Kaworu moaned. He was so fat now, he couldn't stop, he had to become bigger. And bigger. AND BIGGER.



  "Kaworu?" Shinji snapped Kaworu out of his daze. His human looked hurt somehow, and the table had no food left on it.



  "Mmm, Shinji dear? Where has our food gone?" Kaworu felt the chair creaking under him, not a good thing, since they were pretty much metal. Shinji got up and grabbed a large cherry cobbler and began gorging on it.



  "You ate everything, Nagisa-Kun. It was like you were never gonna stop…I kinda liked it," Shinji grinned with a red-stained mouth. Kaworu grinned back, unsure of what was coming next, but he liked it.



  "Well, then I have no choice: I must eat more to please my Shinji. What is left in the apartment, may I ask?" Kaworu smiled, his four chins jiggling with glee. Shinji waddled, breasts bouncing, over to the pantry and pulled out SEELE-labeled cola and root beer.



  "Hey, Kaworu-Kun? How about this?" Shinji held the large bottle to the Angel, who, like clockwork opened the lid and began chugging the soft drink down with abandon. Shinji licked his lips as Kaworu's belly slowly expanded, the bubbles of the drink hearable inside his swelling stomach. Kaworu's ass did not miss out on this, as his behind grew the chair began giving in to the boy's weight. When the first bottle was finished, Kaworu was left breathless.



  "Ooohh, I'm growing so fast, Shinji-Kun…" Kaworu groaned as Shinji began massaging his belly. Shinji was curious, and, after Kaworu recuperated, began slurping down the second bottle in a greedy, desperate manner. Shinji drank and drank, his boy boobs were blowing up like two inflating balloons, with his belly growing, as well. Shinji's belly now hung fully over his penis, smothering it in warm, bubbling fat. Shinji's stubby arms had put on such weight, he was looking very much like a woman these days.



  "*buuurp* Ohh, Kaworu-Kun! I feel so good!" Shinji moaned, holding his tits with his large hands. Kaworu got up, with much difficulty, and held the boy as he began touching himself.



  "There, there, my dear. What we are doing is beautiful, such a perfect Lilin invention that we are helpless to fight it. Are you still hungry?" Kaworu reached and found humongous boxes of chocolates. Shinji licked his lips in greed, Kaworu in lust. The two gluttons began yet more eating, unaware of the approaching danger.



  ***



  "And the cycle continues, every day they become plumper, so large and juicy. It makes me proud to be the conductor of this experiment," Keel was in NERV headquarters with Gendo, who had just told all of the workers to go home. SEELE had taken control of NERV, the plan had almost been completed.



  "Indeed. I can't possibly imagine Shinji as big as we planned, it will truly be a sight fit for a king," Gendo had the two on a screen, watching his son expand with chocolates and soda. The boy had to be at 400lbs by now, and the other one had grown beyond 450.



  "Might I ask what that red fluid is that you're filling into the Angel's feeding tank?" Gendo gazed over at the 200 gallon tank meant for Kaworu. The other one was Shinji's, which was filled with the fattiest cream possible along with their special ingredients.



  "It's a special substance which Tabris will immediately recognize: taken from previous Angel battles, we have their fluids along with a much more high dosage of lard and appetite stimulants than before. Royal jelly is mainly to help them become more queenly," Keel explained. Gendo eyed the last bit of Shinji's tank being filled.



  "And you can't see any flaw in this plan?" Gendo questioned his superior, who remained indifferent.



  "An Angel who feels human emotions is not going to attack anything, especially not an Angel like Tabris. We'll simply fatten them up to the point of complete immobility and beyond, but we'll still have the threat of an Angel we can hang over the public. With our bluff, their fear and the queens we will have this world eating out of our hands."



  "I assume you're talking figuratively," Gendo was picturing the entire world exactly like Shinji and the Angel - it was beautiful.



  "Of course. But your plans for Shinji seem a tad extreme. You wanted to marry your only son, correct? My way of thinking really has rubbed off on you, Ikari," Keel had secretly admired Gendo's idea, and had adapted it for Kaworu.



  "Shinji is a male Yui. There is no better option any longer," Gendo walked off, away from his superior. Keel snarled.



  "Tabris has been waiting long enough. Men! Bring me the two children, and ensure they receive all the food they desire. The time has come for our goal to be reached!"



  ***



  "Oh, Kaworu-Kun, I feel so full!" Shinji moaned as Kaworu fed him the last chocolate. Kaworu himself had eaten about ten boxes, Shinji about nine, though Kaworu wanted Shinji to catch up to him. Somehow he was gaining faster, bigger and bigger, at an increasingly rapid rate.



  "Mmm, there we go. All gone! Good little Shinji, though, I do believe I'm getting ahead of you," Kaworu smiled to cover up his concern. Shinji rubbed his bulging gut as if he were pregnant.



  "I-I'm already so huge. Look at me, I'm a fat lard, just like Asuka said…" Shinji whined, head resting on Kaworu's soft shoulder. Kaworu couldn't say that he wanted Shinji fatter than him, but it didn't stop him from groping Shinji's massive boy hooters.



  "Well, I may have to disagree, Shinji dear. I don't mind you being slightly chubby, which you are, and it's very sexy, my dear," Kaworu purred, the fat Angel rubbing Shinji's sides, which were made of large jelly rolls that rested atop one another so beautifully. Shinji was beautiful, but still needed to be bigger.



  "Mmm, thanks, Kaworu-Kun," Shinji smiled, patting his taut belly. Kaworu heard a loud knock on the door.



  "Come in! We are very hungry!" Kaworu happily called out. In a flash, six SEELE men grabbed the two obese children and gagged them, bound them, blindfolded them, and rushed them out of the complex and threw them in a large van. Shinji screamed and struggled, but Kaworu stayed silent, thinking it was just more feeding sessions at SEELE, though he was quite full.



  The ride was made with great haste. In all of thirty minutes Kaworu and Shinji were released from restraints and shoved into a large, white hospital room with two enormous fluid tanks and large beds. Shinji knew this place, from the window view, to be NERV.



  "W-what? Why are we at NERV?! Kaworu, do you know what's going on?" Shinji stared out the window in confusion. Kaworu was equally as confused, but he had to hide it to keep Shinji from schizing out.



  "Oh, don't worry, Shinji darling. We're probably here for a meal, why else would they summon us?" Kaworu said cheerily. Shinji had to trust Kaworu, though he was pretty full, as well.



  "Administering the second to final test. Tabris, Ikari, enjoy your feeding," said a voice that ws not Keel's. Suddenly, Gendo and Keel burst into the room with but a few men carrying piles, if not mountains, of food. Shinji shuddered, he could not possibly eat that much at this moment. Kaworu licked his lips, greed overcoming him.



  "Tabris, you naughty child, this is your punishment for your sins against us," Keel snarled as three men pinned the plump fifteen-year-old to one of the large beds. Kaworu did not understand what sin he had committed. Shinji was pinned down, as well, only his confusion turned into fear and anxiety, making him wail and kick.



  "Huh?! Punishment? Kaworu, I'm scared! Don't let them hurt me!" Shinji wailed for his lover, but, alas, his lover was facing the same problem. Kaworu's mouth was forced open by men, allowing Keel to thrust choking amounts of cake inside of the Angel. Kaworu moaned, so full, yet so helpless to stop any of it. To think an Angel would be rendered defenseless against a Lilin creation, it was truly the fall of his race.



  "Mmmph! Mr. Lorenz! I'm afraid I don't understand!" Kaworu groaned as Keel shoved three Big Macs into the obese teen's mouth. Kaworu made little effort to fight it, partly due to his greed and partly due to his sheer weight holding him down. Kaworu ate up all the food he was given, yet the strain on his belly was making him worried.



  Keel took an enormous bag of frosting and began squirting it in Kaworu's mouth. The Angel was forced to take it all in, expanding his already huge belly, chest and ass. Kaworu could feel each ounce of chocolatey frosting being stuffed into his full gut, pushing it out further and further as he was fed more and more. Keel soon found that one bag would not cut it, so he forced four nozzles into the boy's mouth for him to get fatter faster. Kaworu moaned like a fat, prized cow being fed for the slaughter. It was true, he had a feeling he was being prepped for something.



  "Can you feel it inside of you, Tabris? It's slowly inflating you, pound by pound. Let us stop for a moment and take in the sight of how this experiment really works," Keel stepped back, along with the other men, allowing Kaworu to breathe freah air. The Angel glanced at Shinji, noticing no one had even started feeding him yet. Shinji was gazing out the window wistfully, Kaworu did not know if his human had seen what they did to him at all.



  Suddenly, Kaworu's tummy began to gurgle. He felt a pleasant tingling sensation spread throughout his body. Kaworu moaned, feeling his ass push further against the bed, his thighs, his back…



  "My body…I'm…getting bigger…" Kaworu grasped his inflating belly with two plump hands, his arms and chest colliding, so eventually he had to lay his arms at his side as his chest became too big. The gurgling continued, fatter and fatter he became, more obese and less mobile, in utter bliss as he expanded.



  A scale on the bed was measuring his growth. 600lbs…650lbs…700lbs…725lbs, then, it came to a halt, leaving Kaworu breathless.



  "What was that Lilin creation? How could I possibly become so large over such a short period of time? Mr. Lorenz, as the last of my race, I must know what you have planned for me," Kaworu, almost unable to move at all, turned his head to gaze at the old man.



  "Last of the Angels? Asinine. Our experiment has demolished the Angel you once were. The human side of you has formed, and your hunger and greed consume you. Tabris, you are now at the ends of it, from now on, you are a queen."



To be Continued…
© Copyright 2011 Zel Of Light (zeloflight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812288-Kaworu-No-Uta-Part-Three