*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812759-Make-BelieveNot
Rated: 18+ · Other · Educational · #1812759
This is how life really is.
You say you fell down the rabbit hole. Well, you must have cracked your head on the way down. I am not a cricket on your shoulder, so stop making excuses for yourself. Don’t you think it is time you learned, you are no damsel in distressed. This is a cruel world, honey. There is no prince coming to rescue you. This is not make-believe. This is real life. It is just a two-step program where you live and then you die. You cannot just close your eyes and click your heels three times. There is no going back. There is no happy ever after for you.
Hey, there Cinderella, you are in a royal mess now. The time is ticking down fast and somewhere it has just stuck twelve. And guess what sleeping beauty, you are still in this fucked up world. There is no make-believe. This is real life. A two-step program, you live and you die. Go ahead and close your eyes, and click those heels three times. There is no going back. There is no happy ever after for you.




© Tana Lee Buoy
© Copyright 2011 tanabuoy (tanabuoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812759-Make-BelieveNot