*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812753-Lost-You
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1812753
The Devil has taken over you.

From the bottom of my soul, I wish I could dull away your pain. Through all the tears you shed, I wish I could take that all away. I hate that I can’t hold you when you are thrashing in your sleep. The sweat drips off of your skin, and I hear you scream my name. I fear the devil is taking over, and there is nothing I can do. Just try and fight it honey we are at war over you. The devil is taking over, I am sorry, but you got to do this part on your own. All you have to do is fight it, keep this evil out of you.
I want to cool your skin, bring you back from the heat. Turn off this nightmare and bring you back some peace. Your skin is bruised and raw from the pulling of your restraints. Eyes wide open now, relentless, and full of rage. I can hear the repulsive sound from your voice, the way you just spit out my name. I feel the feeling I am losing you, but deep down I knew it anyways. Yelling out those profanities, screaming that you hate me, and as the blood runs from your eyes when you whisper “just fucking leave". I feel the devil is taking over and there is nothing anyone can do. Please try and fight it, there is a war over you. The devil is taking over, and you must do this part on your own, only you can fight to keep this evil out of you.
Not only did we lose this fight, we are the losers of the war. I cry out as my hear breaks. It shatters to the floor. The devil has taken over I can feel it in the air. Don’t smile at me like that honey, I can sense the evil to it. The devil has taken over, and you are not fighting anymore, you don’t care. Please stop smiling like that honey. I see the devil inside you.






© Tana Lee Buoy
© Copyright 2011 tanabuoy (tanabuoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812753-Lost-You